zoobmer

The current catch up mechanic is too restrictive

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

The same thing can be said of you're opinion as well. I find nothing wring with Nightwave. If anything it helped boost how much I play.

Ok? Did I mention removing Nightwave anywhere in this thread? I didn't. I came to accept that people like it. I understand how a challenge driven progression system appeals to certain people. I see you expressing your enjoyment of the game mode, and I wish I could enjoy it as well. But I can't. I'm not a robot, I can't turn off the parts of me that make me dislike the system. And I think you're looking at this in a completely wrong way. I don't want to ruin your fun. I don't think any of us do. I just want additions to Nightwave that will make it fun for me as well. Is it so much to ask?

Cause if it is, then I can stick to a my way or the highway attitude as well and have all this conversations lead nowhere. I did that in the past, it didn't do much.

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Yup, but you're not the entire community., and about half of it says Nightwave has issues. We can reach a consensus to get Nightwave to become better,  or we can keep bickering like schoolgirls and hope DE can see through our mess.

Also, you do realize it's not a matter of playing the game more, but rather of playing the game more in a boring way, right? That's where all these complaints stem from, Nightwave has some really boring/tedious/annoying challenges. If DE fixes that, no one will complain. Cause people wanna play the game, they just don't wanna get bored doing so. If they didn't wanna play the game, then they'd be doing something else.

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

The people complaining are the problem though, Nightwave was completely fair and they shouldn't of caved and added a catch up to begin with. The ones complaining just don't want to work and have everything handed to them on a primed platter at this point just for participation. It is far better then the alert system ever was and has little to no RNG involved or having  to set alarms just to get that one aura or frame part. People just overreacted and caused change to nightwave that was never needed to begin with aside from a few special cases...  

I just want to point out, Nightwave is so bad, it single handedly ruined my motivation to even log in. Before Nightwave, I always felt like I was making progress while being entertained. Now, the only time I feel like I'm making progress is when the game feels like a chore. Without an abundance of standing, not only does Nightwave not give me any reason to log in, it actually renders every reason I already had for logging in moot. If DE wants to keep their game active, they absolutely must make it rewarding for the majority of players. As it sands, Nightwave makes the game less rewarding for the casual player, which I can only assume is most of the people DE needs to work to keep engaged. Power players, on the other hand, would look for any excuse to log in every day and play for twenty hours a week, so the fact that Nightwave makes the game more rewarding for them does nothing to improve engagement.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Sheesh, how many NW complaint threads are we gonna get today?

As many as it takes until our feedback is addressed. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

Nightwave season 8 will have challenges like "log in" and "open the arsenal" at this rate, and you'll be able to choose to get the higher tier rewards first and skip most of the work.

Well, no one is asking for something stupid like that, but even then that is far better than what current nightwave is.

Edited by Test-995
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1