Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love the game, but.....

Killswitch893

I've been new to Warframe and have only been playing a few months now. I've completed many of the story missions and even gotten into some end game play.  I'm a MR 14 and now I feel......stuck.....like a plateu or a loss of interest.  I felt the game has been very consistent up until now, but at the present time I have no real reason to play.....Master ranks gave me motivation because of unlocking weapons and other things. So I would grind that. I would grind events and farm materials. But after reaching MR 14, unlocking access to every weapon, and breezing through high level enemies its not fun anymore. When I first picked up warframe, I felt the reason WHY I played was what made it easy to continue. Now that I've unlocked slot of stuff or just simply progressed to the end game I have lost the WHY I should pick up the game. I admire those who can mindlessly grind the same activity over and over again, but I feel as a more sophisticated player, I need more than that.  I'm hoping in the future you can really extend the storyline and mission rewards to make players like me, who get bored easily with repetition, something to look forward to that's not too redundant or boring.  Maintain the challenge and interest in the game.  

I seriously doubt you can breeze thru MOT unless you’ve thrown a ton of money into arcanes.  I also doubt you can breeze thru ESO, eidolons or orb mothers.

Where you are, which is still very new, I doubt you’ve begun really tapping the power of formas.  But the ultimate draw is getting and leveling EVERYTHING.  If that doesn’t interest you, then yeah, you’re prolly tapped.  No worries, move on.

If you really want a challenge, try and solo tridolons and profit-taker...I promise, you’ll have ur hands full and feel like the true late game is WAY TOO HARD.  Just give it a try.