Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Range on melee weapons

Killswitch893

I play this game consistently and I am very happy with many aspects of the game. However I am unsatisfied with the way the weapon systems are designed and balanced. I have noticed that many weapons are simply horrible to play with making them obsolete. This shortens the list of usable weapons and now many players will have the same setup. Things like swords with Primed Reach don't have any reach at all....or a staff with the same mod can kill 5 to 6 enemies at a time.  Although I understand a staff and a sword are indeed different, there should be in my opinion at least some fantasy aspect of the game to make these weapons more usable. A sword like Tatsu can reach as far as I'd like, but dual heat swords have no reach whatsoever.  It's very disheartening.  Many of the weapons are beautiful in design but worthless in usability.  I'm not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way, but I would enjoy seeing some changes to the damage, reach, and skins for the weapons. Even more weapons added to the game would be more interesting.  

It's almost like DE should work on a complete melee overhaul..... Oh right, that's what they are doing right now. Also, change the title of your topic to better reflect the content of your topic. Clickbait is not ok.

I feel the opposite, since i leveled up all my stuff it feels like I can use whatever I want since we are so strong.
As long as the mission time is less than 1 hr it feels like you can use every weapon ingame, but sure if you want an endurance run for 5-6hrs+ you might want to adjust your setup (or if you run something specific with a higher base level).