Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Gallion Styles

Malaki_7

Sorry in advance for any spelling errors. I am on mobile.

I thought of this while watching the Emperian Demo. In Emperian we will be seeing enemy gallions and ships a lot. Ever since warframe was created the designs for the gallions (corpous, and greineer) have been the same. I have normally not noticed / seen this as an issue because you only see them while flying into missions. In Emperian you will be seeing these ships a lot and I feel like it would kind of get repetitive if you are always fighting the same ship even though the scenario may be different. I feel like it would be cool if DE could create multiple ship models that are randomly selected at the begining of the mission. Mabye even exterior segments that are procedurally generated. Also with the introduction of the kingpin / kuva litch system it would be super cool for their personal ship reflect themselves. For instance having a ship based on the class they are. And possibbly even color could be based on what they look like. Anyhow, I am done rambling. This is just an idea I wanted to throw out there. Tell me what you think in the comments. 

Thanks,

❤ you DE

Alternate versions have been in concept art. Like the Corpus Stanchion

roger-adams-rogeradams-corpusstanchion3.

So important people like Nefs ship would have more banners and be more blinged up.

I think the last Tennocon demo was the first time the new modeled Galleons have been shown.

Then there is always launching the system with the minimum required assets to see how it fairs before dedicating too much time and effort on a unproven project. If the whole system is popular you know they will double the effort in expanding the art content.

Here is how different the new Galleon is.

sean-bigham-jeff-ross-grineergalleon-shi

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Then there is always launching the system with the minimum required assets to see how it fairs before dedicating too much time and effort on a unproven project. If the whole system is popular you know they will double the effort in expanding the art content.

True. I agree that they should probably get the content to us to see what we think before they put in a bunch of work to add more designes. So possibly an expansion / update after Emperian launches when the kinks are worked out.