The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Zaw Nikana Visual Glitch

(PSN)EP1C_Rhythm

So I have a Nikana zaw (Plague Akwin, Sepfahn, Jai if curious) and when I first got it, it fun to use.

Later on though, I started experiencing some visual glitches. For example, there was two sheaths and sometimes the second one would go crazy when in a sword animation. I don't personally care when you decide to fix it (with new updates and all) but I at least hope someone recognizes it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a similar issue personally I keep all my equipped weapons hidden by default, but I have noticed the Nikana Zaw sheath along with the cosmetic attachments still being visible. From what I have observed it seems to happen in hub zones i.e. Fortuna, relays etc. along with showing up in the Orbiter and the beginning of missions. However it does seem to disappear again as soon I swing once and remains hidden for the duration of the mission when not in use even if I use it again which is how it should be. I have also noticed another bug when I use said Zaw on Equinox with her Duality augment her clone will have the Zaw sheath in hand along with whatever other primary or secondary I have equipped when I use the ability. Both the primary or secondary models will look like as if they fuse with Zaw sheaths model.

Spoiler

On 2019-05-16 at 3:14 AM, MrPatTheRick said:

Yes I think even longer.

I did some digging and found countless past bug reports that didn't got addressed as well:

I stopped searching after that but you get the point.

At this point I think they are just straight up ignoring it.

Yeah, its pretty old unfortunately. Hopefully they fix it with everyone talking about it 

Edited by 7.T.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup still broken as hell.   In arsenal its super buggy.   They removed the sheath entirely from gameplay and you only see the blade.  But last night I noticed my warframe doesnt even pretend anymore.  She would not sheath her sword at her hip,  she just held on to it lol.

Katana is one of the coolest zaws so this is pretty painful bug.