Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finisher daily

Helrika

Why don't ground finishers count towards daily? Its technically a finisher except its not a stealth or perhaps im doing something wrong.

I'm using garuda's 1 to knock the enemy down to perform ground finisher. Works when stealth but when enemy is alerted it doesnt count.

Also if it supposed to count does that mean i can proc arcane ultimatum with this method?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Birkenhoff said:

Why don't you simply try to proc arcane ultimatum with this method?

i dont have one to see and i dont want to farm it or trade it if its not gonna work. Would be cool if it does because that means i have control when get my armor bonus

7 minutes ago, --CV--Gambit said:

Inaros pocket dust works pretty well, had it done in 3 minutes.  Could use ash too, or Ivara/Loki.  Lots of ways to fulfil the daily.

True i could do that but it kinda annoying that a ground finisher isnt a finisher. Thanks for that

9 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

They're coded completely differently (one deals Finisher damage, the other just deals a 4x damage multiplier) and the fact they have the same name was just DE writing themselves into a corner

hmmm damn then i dont think arcane ultimatum works with this then

5 minutes ago, Helrika said:

hmmm damn then i dont think arcane ultimatum works with this then

Lemme look that up...

"upon performing a melee finisher, provides a chance to increase Warframe Armor for a short time."

Not sure why it wouldn't. By my read, anything that counts as a finisher for Nightwave would also trigger Arcane Ultimatum

just don't think of Ground Finishers as a Finisher. as they don't count as a Finisher for anything. it's only the word in the name that's been confusing people over the years, it might as well have been called a Ground Execution so that it would be clearly defined.

3 hours ago, Oreades said:

or they should specify a stealth Finisher in the challenge. 

a 'Finisher' would be either Combat Finishers or Stealth Finishers (i.e. in front or behind of Enemy), not just Stealth. :)

Edited by taiiat

Don't forget Equinox with good range and duration. She can make half the tile fall to sleep with the press of a button. Good thing with this is that it's easier to do the kills without anyone nearby noticing.

Just make sure your sentinel/companion wont aggro the enemies.