Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we have the option to toggle cinematic finishers on and off? I honestly don't want the camera zooming in every time I perform one.
Also, seeming as Railjack is introducing a new dojo tile, will we get a dojo rework so that we can replace dojo room tiles of the same size?y6cAchT.jpg

In this image, I tried to delete that T connector so I could replace it with a straight one and despite connecting the Insp hall and the garden room together on this map, the game still won't let me delete the tile.

Could we also get a rework for dojo decorating including fortuna themed decor such as orb vallis plants or fortuna assets? Perhaps give us the option to select multiple objects, move them, save them and also copy them?

Didn't see any fix for it, but Growing power has stopped working for Umbra. Every time you go into operator mode (as a Zenurik user i do that a lot for energy) it cannot be triggered for the rest of the mission. only tried with 2 or 3 frames but seam so work for others, just not umbra.

When are you going to expand Riven limits like you said you would look into doing?

Alternatively, could you do something about log-in rewards that grant Riven slots for those of us with max slots already? Those sure went to waste...

Also, Valk rework when?

I was going to do a question, but i saw the others question and are like 90 about skins/fashionframe

WE NEED SOME CHANGES IN WARFRAME, SOME "TWEAKS" "BALANCE", MAKE EMBER/ATLAS/VAUBAN/NYX DECENT FOR EXAMPLE, ARE YOU THINKING TO MAKE BALANCE INGAME? WHEN? WEAPONS TOO?  I NOT WANT BE FORCED TO PLAY TO 5-8 WARFRAME POOL IN TO ENDGAME BECAUSE THE OTHERS ARE JUST BAD.

Sorry for caps guys

good night/day everyone

What if anything can be done for people like myself who watched the entire tennocon devstream but still didn't get any drops or rewards? Yes i double checked and everything was linked correctly and still nothing.I made out a digital ticket request but haven't heard anything back yet.

Can you please increase the amount of riven slots we can have? I remember this was already asked some time ago on some stream and I think it was @[DE]Rebecca who actually answered something along the lines of "it is possible / we'll think about it".

For me rivens are the result of my hard work and sitting at 90/90 while wanting to have some more rivens for the newer weapons (you know you keep adding weapons all the time to the game) but I would have to give up on some other riven that I have spent time getting and rolling to what I want it to be.

Interestingly enough, all my rivens are meant to be used, not to be sold and they will allow me to bring any weapon that I have a riven for to slightly more challenging missions too.

Welcome back!

Is there any plans to change how clans and alliance work?

For example, in order to check clan healthyness you in the alliance you need to perform rollcalls all the time, admins should be able to see clan activity from the alliance management.

Aslo with solar rails not making a comeback any time soon if there any plans to allow the resources to be redistributed to clans and thusly to users as like a wage system, this month you get X (insert random resource here) or allow distribution of a specific resource as a gift (NOT platinum)

The fabricator role doesnt go far enough either, would it be possible to restrict access to certain bp's instead of a blanket on or off

We know that Excalibur Umbra is suppose to be different from normal Excalibur. But the only difference is the stats, animation and name of the blind, looks and specials against sentients.

To make Umbra somewhat more unique to basic version, could Umbra get the old version of Slash Dash?

Another thing has come to my mind is Operator customization. We have items that can cover our ears, eyes, area around the mouth and headpieces. Could we have some sort of way to place item in each section of the face?

As for Warframes. With how complex skins are getting, dont you think it's about time each armor piece should be able to be colored individually?

• Could Ember get a rework and become a volcano theme warframe since Nezha exist? 
  • Being able to change elements as Chroma by holding 1 key(?)
  • Since the Grineer got Nightwatch squad can there be Corpus commandos? Ex. a unit called Gamma Squad
  • Vendor mini-quests? Like old man Suumbat asking you to do something and him rewarding you with a giant size Ayatan sculpture  or Legs having you hunt certain moas to unlock a new  types including bursas(please)
  • bonus: maybe down the line having a mode similar to Dark souls where low guardians  working on the behave of Stalker hunt players and are players themselves but with rules, time limits and primary and secondary objectives.

Are Aura and Umbra Forma gonna be available in Nightwave and or the Market in the future? It is quite nice to have that versatility with the Aura Forma and it would be cool to have that mod option on more than one frame.

Hello !

- Could you make a mod for Helios that allows him to scan Kavats and Plants indefinitely ?

- Have you ever considered making enclaves and villages like Cetus and Fortuna, but without an open-World ? That way we could get to meet more factions, then we could do normal missions for them on regular tiles set.

For example on Eris you would go to the myconians colony, then they sent you do the missions on Eris, and you gain reputation that allows you to buy exclusive rewards from these peoples. I think it would be a great way to add more life and interaction in the warframe world, except you don't have to developpe an entire area to do it 🙂

2 hours ago, (PS4)aqua_d1965 said:

What if anything can be done for people like myself who watched the entire tennocon devstream but still didn't get any drops or rewards? Yes i double checked and everything was linked correctly and still nothing.I made out a digital ticket request but haven't heard anything back yet.

Nothing. They will send you to support, who will then tell you you didn't qualify for the drops, offer you a link on how to connect your account to Twitch, say they can't give out time-sensitive drops after the promotional period, and then forget about you. We are out of luck.

My question:

Warframe Modding has always been interesting due to the nature of abilities in the game and how different Warframes are built around different kits. Players often ask themselves "Is this enough duration?", "Am I happy with the current heal/sec?" "Is this efficient enough for longer missions?" etc.

Weapon modding however doesn't share this nuance. Almost all weapons in the game fall into two categories: Critical or Status with no real niche builds in between. Players are only really asking one question when modding weapons: "Is this killing fast enough?" 

I know this question is a lot more general than most weapon balancing questions, but what are the dev team's thoughts on this?

Archived