[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

53 minutes ago, Gabriel_Urs said:

Dunno about archmelee (sounds silly to be completely honest)

Of course land archmelee is silly, but no more silly than other things we got, and the less mundane weapons are the ones that stand out more. (Do we even need another flamethrower primary?)

I mean, I have a green colored Knux sitting in storage if ever an occasion were to occur. Many want it because of the Kaszas because it'd make the a properly large scythe.

Proto-Weapon Skins.

We saw them at Dev Stream #97. This is now 34 Dev Streams later.

Give please, or put in the Plains of Duvari. That works too.

c8230ed50f7d2d0339f13e2ea25b2ade.pnge8a9892a4fcb115a369e65917438174c.png

Pleeeeeeeeease.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hyped for Railjack. More hyped for Melee 3.0. Praying it removes autoblock and lets us lock mleee mode like it used to.

• Upvote 2

I posted this in a tweet as well. 

I know you (probably) have more plans for more open worlds areas like Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon. With tthese two however, would be possible to kind of include the invasion mission in this. For example, support Grineer in x amount of invasions to grant you limited (limited as in, you attack them, it's gone 'within the laws' immunity in PoE for x amount of time, same with Corpus or OV. 

I think people will love this as I'm sure I'm not the only one who just wants to fish or mine but constantly gets messed up by enemies, without doing any harm. 

This will also engage people in the invasions more than right now and the factions could be changed for any future open-world areas.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

May we get any progress updates for melee 3.0?

And there are some bugs occurring after your new sword finisher animations.
Specifically the fact that all of the swords cannot perform frontal finishers at the moment. Including Excalibur's Exalted Blade.
Its been over a month and i'm worried if we'll have to wait for melee 3.0 to get any melee bugs fixed as well.

P.S. Also had no Nekros or Ephemera despite watching and linking. I know I won't be getting it at this point, but I'm worried that this will probably happen again, and despite an enjoyable Tennocon experience, will sabotage your good efforts. Are there any future plans to prevent this or drop the whole "give away free stuff for perfectly fun Tennocon"? Personally I think it did more harm then good.

Edited by Shaburanigud

will railjack be able to help people on the ground with squad link or will it just help people in objectives.

for example im sitting over the PoE

*shock enemies around ally squad*

Ever since the rework of operator cosmetics was released and then subsequently re-released the commodore prime apparel has been misaligned and no longer moves with the operator causing a massive clipping issue with the leg of the operator.

More specifically the spike and chain on the back sit lower then before, as well as the belt sitting lower then it originally did when the set was released as part of prime access. Additionally the belt now floats in the air off of the operator and does not move with the operator like it previously did, causing it to clip through the model of the operator the moment it is either sitting down or not standing strait up with it's default non-combat/non-focus school related poses. For a prime access exclusive accessory that could only be obtained by paying money directly, this issue could stand to be fixed.

a few example threads i can find that contain examples of the spike on the back being out of place:

I guess to put this into the form of a question: "Will older pre-fortuna operator cosmetics be given a second pass to correct any visual issues such as mis-alignment, clipping, or lack of movement physics they should have? especially those that could only be obtained from sources like prime access?"

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mizzendark said:

it's ridiculous know that it our foundry 3 days to build a warframe, 24 hours to build a forma,orokin catalyst, orkin reactor, and 24 hours to build a weapon which is very absurd and it pushes new players away from warframe. So are there any plains to reduce the foundry time to 5 hours? 

LOL are you kidding mate?

• Satisfied 1

When will we finally be able to use invisibility on Loki without having to disable color correction not to play with a yellow piss tint on the screen ?

When do you plan on getting rid of this aweful new Relic rarity UI and go back to the previous one ?

• Like 1

@[DE]Rebecca Here is a list of questions and suggestions for the Devstream:

Third Orb mother?

How’s Melee 3.0 going?

Grineer tileset/troops facelift? The corpus tilesets and units have been getting lots of visual upgrades but grineer tilesets seem to be forgotten.

Will kuva in Kuva survival ever scale?

Old Primes receive more prime bits or a newer look to bring them up to date?

Will we ever see any new mission types for PoE? Like something out of bounties from Konzu or maybe some kind of Endless Bounty.

Primed Chamber return?

Will all the bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon get more plant life or anything of the sort? They still seem empty with just dirt even after the remaster.

Volt cloth physics?

PBR treatments for more weapons or older warframes soon?

Will we ever see the Misery Acolyte? What is your reason for not bringing him back?

Tenno Flak Cannon like from Unreal Tournament would be awesome!

Anything to say about that Prime operator amp?

New Ayatan Sculptures sometime?

Will we be able to replay older quests such as Patient Zero?

New Landing Crafts? Or maybe make the abilities of landing crafts more viable?

Boss reworks: The Sergeant, Hyena Pack, Phorid, Zanuka Hunter? 

Visual battle damage status?

Resource models and decorations for Tellurium, oxium, etc?

Updates on Ordis Quest?

Option to use different archwing in archwing launcher like how we can use a certain archgun for archgun deployer?

Will the other two Prime Sigils (Verlorum and Cycuta) receive proper metallics?

Will we see more options for articulas? I’d like to be able to use different forms of a warframe like equinox, khora, nidus, etc.

So we get a Thousand-Year Fish decoration for scanning all the plains scannables. Will we get a fortuna memory fragment decoration for scanning all the orb vallis scannables or a partnership fragment decoration?

Proto weapon skins when? Or have they been scrapped?

Improved Relic interface to display which relics are vaulted?

Will new warframes ever get any lore or has it just been scrapped? Warframe lore, I feel, is really integral when introducing a new warframe. 

Will Prime Accessories ever have channeling effects anymore? As of right now, the last two prime armors never got channeling effects and we’ve only ever gotten 1 prime syandana with a channeling effect (Citadella Prime).

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

1) With the railjack drydock being a dojo room potentially with research tied to it, could we get the room and any starting research available to build and contribute a week or two before Empyrean launches? That way when the update drops we can all jump in and start flying instead of waiting for those to finish.

2) is there any chance of certain warframe parts (umbras scarf and titanias wings for example) becoming special waframe specific auxiliary cosmetics with their own slot and being toggleable?

3) when can we expect volt cloth physics? 😉

Edited by ExoXander
Spelling

Actually, a few questions on the stream:
1) When will be added the function of re-completing the quest "Chimera Prologue" ? (Just when I passed this quest, it was very broken, because automatically skipped half of the quest, and more instead of the operator I played for Warframe)

2) Are there any plans for the third Orb? (Just to start understanding,what will  come out sooner: Railjack, or the battle with the third Orb?)

And of course, really want to know about the release dates of the update "Warframe: Empyrean", at least approximate.

P.S. when will the next Prime armor on the operator?  There are too few (just compare their number,for example, with the number Sugatras Prime)

Question for the dev team. During Tennocon, it was announced that ALL archwings will be getting the Blink ability. Will all of them be getting a cool down or will it be like Itzal while the Itzal gets a new ability in its place?

any ideas on expanding the syndicate inventories? we have weapons for each, but how about some armor sets, fitting to the syandanas, or operator suits?

Hello! I have just one question:

I am curious, would be possible to make Dual Sword weapons like Dex Dakra having separate colors/energy for each sword? 

Make charm AOE for more rewarding kuva missions. 4 people trying to get charm at same time is futile in most syphon/flood...

@[DE]Rebecca what are the next few frames to be reworked. I know Vauban is on the top of the list any others?

Dual Energy colors are on several items so far. Will we see them on Landing Crafts, Railjack, and possibly Orbiter?

Will there be a docking animation for Landing Crafts and Railjack to the Oribter? Will we get to see the Orbiter?

WIth dual colors will Chroma one day have the abilitie to have elemental combos?

Can we get the next phase of Companion changes? Will Sentinels be brought up to Beast and Moa levels of effectiveness?

When will blink come to all Archwings?

Can we get more varied brown colors?

18 minutes ago, Salenstormwing said:

Proto-Weapon Skins.

We saw them at Dev Stream #97. This is now 34 Dev Streams later.

Give please, or put in the Plains of Duvari. That works too.

c8230ed50f7d2d0339f13e2ea25b2ade.pnge8a9892a4fcb115a369e65917438174c.png

Pleeeeeeeeease.

Terrible idea.

• Upvote 2

I personally own thirty-three Kavats and sixteen Kubrows. I'm curious if you folks at DE intend on making more Kavat breeds, and if so, what can they offer to change up what the current two already have?

• Upvote 1

Welcome back team, Devstreams are super hype and always make my week when they're on.
I got a question for y'all. Ground Arch-melee when? :3

Posted (edited)
  • Are there any plans in the pipework to revamp all the old tech hair for operators to the new tech in the remotely near future? Even just beginning the process? There are some okay cuts from the olden days that would just look so good updated, and it's a bit of a shame not knowing if or when that could happen. 

• There have been a lot of debates (both by de and the community) on the state of Warframes balance as of late, in regards to the value of cc in the game, and game difficulty, scaling, etc, among those topics have you guys ever had a conversation on the growing prevalence of high damage aoe weapons and abilities as well in regards to impact of the games balance? And do you think that progression has anything to do with some of the balance problems this game has been similarly growing into? Do you think its a fit for Warframe? Do you have any opinions on how it may affect teamplay (more and more it feels like a team doesn't have room for more than one aoe damage dealer per mission before there are just no enemies left to fight) or the viability of tool choices? Would appreciate to hear some of DE's sentiment on this matter as it feels fairly vital to the games situation. 

Edited by Cubewano

When it comes to reworking rarely-used frames, do you have any plans to change our friendly neighborhood Zephyr into a playable state? I for one main Zephyr (and Limbo) and would love to see her brought into the spotlight as a decent frame. She doesn't have much going for her, in her current state.

• Applause 1