[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

Posted (edited)

I've noticed that the elemental frames (ex: Frost, Ember, Volt) don't seem to really scale well with higher levels. Is there any way this can be or is being fixed?

Edited by Therias
Wanted to clarify

• When will we get noggle versions of the newer Warframes?
  • Will we ever be able to place our weapons in the orbiter?
  • 3rd Orb Heist when?
  • Like 2

Can you settle an argument me and a friend are having.

Who would win a race: gauss or volt my plat is on gauss but my friend claims volt will forever be the king of speed. As a volt main I disagree.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Verlies Meister said:

With melee 3.0 how redeemer going to work

Go play wukong and use his exalted weapon. That is a sneak peak at 3.0. Basically redeemer will work about the same as it always has but the combos will be slightly different

Posted (edited)

Question with reference to a certain Sci-Fi series (not Warhammer 40k).
Do operators have TWO Hearts?

Edited by KayEvSki
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KayEvSki said:

Question with reference to a certain Sci-Fi series.
Do operators have TWO Hearts?

We are not astartes so no... unless you count both the warframe and the operator as 1 entity then maybe.

First question: since at Tenno-con I did implore to all you devs, DID you get any sleep?:wink:

Second Question: "FIRM" date for Railjack / Empyrean... Soon(tm)?

Third Question: Gaus & Grendel Soon (tm) as well?

Last point (not question).  You floored me at Tenno-Con for my second year in a row.  Looking forward to next year and what you have in store for us at the last few months of 2019.  Don't let the haters and gimme-got self entitled whiners get you down; you may stumble and screw up on occasion, but you've NEVER let the dedicated players down. 
Stay the course and keep your Skanna sharp, Tenno!:angel:

51 minutes ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

With the recent Sentient boss, the Ropalolyst, will there be a sentient themed frame, or will another frame get a Sentient themed Deluxe skin?

Revenant is sentient themed, or at least eidolon themed, that are ghostly sentients.

Any inf on:

Pets news

Warframe rework & tweak (Ember, Titania, Vauban, Etc)

Melee & damages reworks

Enemy Old & New Rework: visual, habilities, IA

Minimun Game requiement PC?

Umm I have question. A few years ago you brought up the idea of custom missions. So I was wondering if it'd be possible for customizable missions to be a possibility like mods that can be applied to missions to make it harder or easier and alter the rewards as such. I'm suggesting mods because unique and experience changing effects can be added through mods. They could even be researched in the dojo or something.

Posted (edited)

Will older prime frames ever get bigger stat boosts to keep up with newer primes? For example, frost prime only has 1 stat buff to shields. Meanwhile all new primes have around 2-4 stat buffs, and arguably larger stat value boosts than older primes.

with many of the recent frames (and reworked frames) having some really good passives that interact or complement their kit in some way, are there any plans to revisit passives of older frames?

when will we be getting those cool realistic weapon skins (sawed off shotgun, pistol skins, etc.) shown off in a devstream long ago.

when will universal weapon skins work on modular weapons? (brought up by Scott when he was interviewed by tactical potato).

Edited by Shadedraxe

14 minutes ago, Kinzuko said:

We are not astartes so no... unless you count both the warframe and the operator as 1 entity then maybe.

Well... I was thinking rather of Time Lords from Doctor Who :P

• Like 1

With the landing craft update, would it be possible to get multiple "saved" color schemes similar to frames ABC appearance?

What's in plan for the melee future? The currently occurring uncontrollable (or so it seems) long dashes/blinks are quite annoying change from the old.

What's the plan to make Railjack also new/mid tier player friendly, in consideration of various power levels? Currently in missions it is possible for even a single more advanced player to "carry" less efficient ones, but if the Railjack idea is to divide the squad, that puts more weight on everyone being able to carry their weight. This in turn might make it more likely for higher level players to abort the mission if things are not flowing forward as quickly as they wish. Any thoughts on this?

So far the current S2 Nightwave has seemed a bit less burdensome than S1 (for a mid tier player), even if lacking the extra standing from the random pact mobs. Good work! Thoughts on high-end players wanting more challenging tasks:

• Remember to keep the Tier 30 reasonably attainable for more casual players!
  • How about having the Elite tasks yield same points as normal ones, or even diminishing returns? While maybe sounding counter-intuitive, this might ease the burden of casuals be able to keep up, while the high-end players could be given even more challenging tasks, which would allow them to progress further faster, reduce the burden on feeling of "need to" be able to do those to keep up.
  • Or maybe additional weekly "challenges" which would yield some kind of challenge tokens, which could be traded in for either series creds or series standing, depenging on need. This way these challenges would more clearly be geared toward the prestige tiers than the first 30.

Will the New Player Experience involve more than a fancy new trailer?

Someone above suggested making the orokin (derelict) vaults available to random uncoordinated squads, this would make it easier for us who mostly play the game in random squads to also attain corrupted mods, any thoughts on that?

21 minutes ago, LUKE234 said:

We need a vauban rework.

Fortunately we have one in the works. Hopefully they’ll give us a taste of it in this devstream.

5 minutes ago, MartinVole said:

Of course land archmelee is silly, but no more silly than other things we got, and the less mundane weapons are the ones that stand out more. (Do we even need another flamethrower primary?)

I mean, I have a green colored Knux sitting in storage if ever an occasion were to occur. Many want it because of the Kaszas because it'd make the a properly large scythe.

In the game, the Veritux's description mentions the melee weapons for archwing are possible to use effectively because they're being waved around in zero-g, bringing arch-melee on ground is quite a bit harder to explain than arch-guns since weight is weight and warframes for how they may be able to tear the Exploiter orb apart, seem to still have some issues with moving around while holding the arch-guns (well, technically mass should still matter in space but you can excuse that by saying the archwing's boosters are what's allowing you to stay in place, damaging enemies instead of pushing yourself away).

Anything with a different model pretty much warrants a "plz add", if you think otherwise I'd like to redirect your attention to sniper rifles, bows and assault rifles. The addition I then made in support of my requesting that weapon to be added before the others was more that pretty much everything is already there and there's no need to be creative on whether figuring out a way to make it a deployable or having to make them primary weapons with unique holding and idle animations: thing's a rifle held as a rifle, the entire firing mode is already implemented ingame and all you need is figuring out the statistics as well as where it drops/build requirements. All else fails and the model can be turned into just a skin for the Ignis, straight model swap from things of other factions like most companion and hammer skins.