[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

Questions:

1. Are there any thoughts on raising the aura capacity of any of the non-Power Donation/Steel Charge Auras up to 9? It would be a cool buff to the rarely used Auras. Going from "The only possible auras for this full Umbra build are Steel Charge/Power donation" to "I could use steel charge, power donation, or [whatever the 3 currently least used auras are]" would be a fun change. 

Even if it's just "Steel Charge/Power Donation/Empowered Blades are the 3 auras you can use to get 78 capacity", that would still be an increase in new options

2. Are there any more new types of Forma in the works? 

Edited by SpaceAgeBrain

Will we see Squad Link the other way around too? Tenno in space helping friends on the ground by destroying the Profit Taker satellite, for example.

hope everyone enjoyed tennocon this year and had a good time

some questions here

1st one from a friend: will there be a way to change how melee weapons are held like there are ways to holster your weapons? (his example how you hold galatine like a baseball bat to holding with one hand resting on your shoulder or something else) maybe introduced similar to how the holster animations were done?

2nd: like kubrows and kavats will there be a chance for more wild animals to become companions?

3rd: with moas introduced in fortuna will there be more robotic companions in the future? (ratels, hyenas, etc) would love to have a little ratel

4th: with so many weapons being introduced and more on the way will we get an increase to riven mod capacity? (love to experiment with old and new weapons alike) maybe 150-200+ please?

5th: nightwave's 1st series and intermission had alot of unique things to it with the mods, cosmetics, decorations, etc will they be re introduced at a later date for those that missed it? and will future ones also have them in rotation through the nightwave store? or events to bring them back? 

6th: with grineer being able to use riot shields with pistols will we ever be able to do the same? like a shield/pistol combo or as a new weapon type entirely (i can't be the only one that wants to smack em back)

7th: any hope for Hind and Javlok wraith/prime?

last one: with umbra excalibur having a different passive to prime and normal will there be a chance in the future that primes, umbra (if more are planned) and normal ones all having different passives/updated ones? liked the idea of umbra having something unique to it but am curious on everyone's view on this one

bonus question when is steve prime coming out? 😄

thanks for your time

Edited by (XB1)I SiLenT W0LF I
remembered an old question i've wanted to ask
  • Upvote 1

So i know this will probably be the unpopular thing to talk about here, but I actually really enjoy playing conclave...however it has not been updated in...forever. Nearly every single frame and weapon since khora was released hasn't been added to conclave.

Frames that have yet to be added to conclave:

-Revenant

-Garuda

-Baruuk

-Hildryn

-Wisp

Weapons that have yet to be added to conclave:

-Battacor

-Fulmin

-Komorex

-Nagantaka

-Cyanex

-Ocucor

-Plinx

-Quatz

-Cobra & Crane

-Galvacord

-Kreska

-Gunsen

Obviously there are some very gimmicky weapons on the list that would need to be changed but I still think it would be fun to have them available in conclave. Do you have any plans to add these missing frames and weapons to conclave at some point?

Why cant we have a faster way to get cryotic? Ive had to put some builds on hold because its only like 100 per and some builds take over 10,000 and then some to make 1 item :P. Also why cant we during relic runs be able to pick up more reactent id like to be able to open more than 1 every 5 min. Or ect. It Doesn't have to real fast and its only if you get another 10 or so to open another.?

6 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Nice

after seeing the Railjack gameplay, I noticed stealth finishers were being performed with a different type of weapon that seems it's coming out from them Warframe itself.
Is that a new weapon type or part of the melee 3.0?

Ah, that explains why my Zaw synch kills are messing up recently! I do recall that DE Steve was testing some different synch kill animations on his twitter a bit ago, some of that must have got through already and might be prep for this. Thanks, for that; it clears up a lot for me.

Just wanna say I love the game and I love digital extremes 😊 

My questions are,

1. This is a lore kinda question seeing as people can use transference to control or become something like a younger child in the case of the orokin, a ship cephalon like ordis and even a literal forest in the case of that orokin scientist and also a tower like the unum. We can also control things ourselves like with the maw in the war within as we can use transferance with ease my question (finally) is, is it possible to use transferance on a sentient? 

2. will we be able to fly our ship/orbiter when railjack comes?

3. If we save the lotus could we use her like an ultimate ability for our operator like summoning exodia from YuGiOh? 

How will Affinity be handled, given the incentive for a squad to split up from each-other? Will any loot drops from boarding actions be forwarded back to a player supporting from the Railjack?

• Upvote 2

Corpus and Grineer use grenades.  Will Warframes/Tenno ever have an idea to copy them?  Maybe a 4th weapon slot?

Edited by Dougram

3 Questions here:

1. What can we expect sooner: railjack or new war?

2. Any update on melee rework?

3. Vauban rework teasers?

Hey DE,

1. Fixing the issues that came with the auto-blocking? (very disruptive especially with charge attack melee weapons)

2. Khora's dome is barely visible because of its transparent apparence, any changes to fix this?

3. Changable difficulity before Empyrian? If so, when?

4. I noticed, that the glass on Mag Primes helmet is quite foggy, compared to the rest of her helmets where it's nice and crystal clear. Can we hire someone to polish her helmet a bit please?

5. Any chance that we have more than 4 augments per frame and having dedicated augment slots in the future? Some frames are so stat heavy that they cannot afford the luxury to switch those for an augment

Edited by Straxxes

Well game is great still enjoying ideas to share yes, the Warframe phone app helps tons will we ever see our clan research there as well and be able to update from app as well. 2nd idea harder mini bosses it’s fun when they show up but they go down too easy. 3rd idea when we go survival there is always a operative doing the main objective while we distract will we be able to play in conjunction with this operative?

• Upvote 1

I know this will most likely be asked alot but:

- Vauban rework? Any notes on that? Problems?

- Railjack release date?

- is there any plans to rework any of the other warframes besides Vauban?

- Some players were expecting Atlas to have his prime, but Wukong was chosen. Will atlas get his prime next or is there another plan for that?

DE rocks!

The Helminth room was mentioned at Tenno Con.

Helminth was used to create Warframes.

Are we going to get a side story on why it is in the Tenno's Orbiter?

As a story suggestion:

Do you think the Tenno would rescue Balas or Natah and use the Helminth to keep them with us?

If Balas is rescued and turned into a Warframe that the Tenno could use that would be a purely ironical twist.

If our beloved space mom was embeded in a frame to stop her from obeying her sentient masters would she become the central control/edifice of a completely upgraded orbiter or Tenno station.

And my final thought is: What was the original intent of the Helminth room and the possible story archs you had in mind for it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Can we get a new Primed Sentinel?  I already have the existing three, and I'd love a Shade Prime or Dethcube Prime.

Welcome back, dev team! 

With the steady increase in riven types (Zaw, Kitgun, Archgun, and IIRC Sentinel may come back as it's own type, I could see arch-melee coming too) the limit of 90 is really starting to be an issue. Is there a possibility that we can get an increase to the maximum capacity? Maybe by providing a way to commit ones we don't want to use to a "Trade Reserve" where we can't equip them, but where can still be traded, upgraded, or transmuted? 

Any chance we could get a bit more info on the Quatz, like why it was designed in opposition to the secondary fire button rather than just having both shots available on both zoom formats? Being unable to tap full-auto for controlled shots while aiming will keep it out of many arsenals. 

Any chance that TennoGen will eventually be moved to Warframe directly, so users won't need to have it installed through Steam just to buy aesthetics? I never do WF through Steam because it means family share users get cut off, and I can avoid cutting them off by playing it direct from DE or through Discord. 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Will we get Valkyr Deluxe Skin? I know we got the Gersimi Skin but that isn't really deluxe, is it?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Sergeant?
Any plans for new Kavats? 
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is there a way to see how much xp each Weapon/Frame/Companion got in a mission when they are already level 30?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
Possible to access information about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days in the Profile?
Would it be possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Relic Packs bought with Focus?

Upvote, i really want alot of these things ur asking too, i see alot of syndicate mods and weapons outdated and rubish expensive, and some things like the relays or darvo which should be placed directly into the arsenal and added to the orbiter as well, there should be some different things when visiting a npc personally versus using the shortcuts i think there are those excesive loading screens and rewards for activities which makes you not wanna do the missions, also am really interested in replaying against the specters in the gatepoints to get a cross to new planets, how that can workout to fight multoiple specters and stalkers is beyond me, but i know that you can perceive some ambushes and crash landings and updates to the story/repeatable quest, and 1.0 warframes. theres not much reason to choose a non-prime warframe or to rebuy, unless theres random rolls and randomized passive traits, or new abilities added to these rolls, equiped mods and additional refinements, players will just keep selling all the copies they get from missions, so the foundry is really outdated, last thing that bothers me is cetus and enemy types in all the other planets, some aliens and scifi things are missing per planet, weathers and reasons to use stealth, and cover, thats manly why am excited about pistol|melee update, because it seemd reasonable, some enemies are also too weak at close range they should be using quick daggers and knockback, dropkicks, wrestling, and pushing realistically the AI can be improved with the new refinements to their movements, its impresive but i still think enemy AI needs more magic, and stealth, or ninja skills, smoke granades, flashbangs, ninja stuff, should be moved to regular enemies at some point so they have more ways to hide from bullets and survive longer, most games enemies just die quickly its really boring, what facinates me about warframe is taht they put up a fight and have sometimes goood counter attacks, but too many vulnerabilities.