Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

I have no questions!
There will be more hype for things we won't get in 2019 anyways!

Long content droughts needs to end!

Give proper events and missions!
Make more engaging game play!

Buff rewards and fix time/reward ratio!

Game these days feels like a slog and I hate to see it this way.

1. Would it ever be possible to get material textures for color slots? For example a matt/Rubber/Metallic/wood/ Ect?  I think it would make fashion frame so much more interesting 2. Since we have khora who is a beast tamer would it be possible to have a male counter part maybe a hunter or werewolf themed frame? 3. Would it be possible to add syndicate armor sets? Id love to get some arbiters themed attachments and operator suits. 4. Conclave hoverboard races when? I hope you guys are able to answer some of these questions, I love this game and I'm excited to see whats next!

During the tennocon stream, I noticed that there was a) a new infested enemy and b) several new rescources, the hardest to notice of them being titanium. Could we please get some information on what new enemies are coming or if these new resources will be used for more than railjack upgrades, i.e. clan research?

Is there a way in which you could run a replay 12 hours after the first stream for people in different time zones? for me it would be at 2AM and with work and kids I just cant be doing that but I also don't want to be missing out on the content reveal and prizes?

I understand you want numbers at the live dev stream but either way for someone like me I wont be able to watch unless there is a replay.

In an interview Rebecca said that cross playing is unlikely but cross saving is more like of a possibility. Is cross-saving between pc and consoles in development (with maybe an eta if it is)? what would happen to the old profile? (example: i started completely fresh on nintendo switch, if cross saving becomes a thing, what will happen to the switch account?)

1) With the new squad link, are you going to enable matchmaking in the Derelict so that you get more squads running that tileset?

2) Melee 3.0 when?

3) Wisp does not float when using a melee weapon, she runs and it looks awful. Will this be fixed in an update?

4) Not a question, but really, please everyone at DE give yourselves a pat on the back for TennoCon - I was blown away. Although I could see that the basic mission types were scripted with events scripted in (like cinematic quests) I could also see that enemy behavior was random, and that large amounts of it were NOT scripted - I was ecstatic to see the progress on Empyrean from last year. Also, the new rendering engine looks AY-MAY-ZING! I am so excited just for that piece alone. Please keep up the awesome work!

I'm losing hope to see fixes for game bugs which annoy me for months so I may as well chose to be a single issue poster:

Any news on Melee 3.0? I really hope Melee 3.0 won't be delayed much longer. Give me Melee 3.0.

So many weapons are currently broken, auto-blocking is awful, we need to equip ONLY melee to gain more control on aim glide and deflecting.

I'm sure you are very proud of space battle mode and still fueled with Tennocon energy so maybe forge it into polishing melee system before it's left in half baked state for awkwardly long time.

5 hours ago, Renginus said:

Still no nekros or ephemera yeey

We won't get them, either. DE has been ignoring that issue for a couple of weeks now. They only wanted to duct tape the problem and considered that a job well done. Now they got Support rerouting to a dead thread and there are the moderators who will go through before too long to start erasing the evidence. We won't be compensated.

Alright, I have a few minor questions.

1. Have you considering giving Titania her own floating movement like Wisp has? It feels strange watching Titania go from floating to running on the ground, like the plebs. Meanwhile Wisp gets to float around all the time (Except when she has a melee weapon equipped, which is an understandable limitation)

2. Have you considered adding new rewards to old, somewhat abandoned, gamemodes? It's quite disappointing that those gamemodes have not had anything added to them to bring players back to them.

3. There are a few weapon types that feel a bit lacking. Rapiers, Gunblades, Claws, and Nunchaka only have 2 weapons (Excluding Zaws or prime variants) in each class. While warfans only have a single weapon.

4. Have you considered added new Prime Weapons between Prime Warframe releases?

5. Will there be a way for Console Tenno to get the Fae Path Emphemera?

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream! Make sure your account is linked to only one account - warframe.com/user !

Does this mean "Make sure your Warframe account is only linked to *either* Twitch *or* Mixer"? 

Or just don't link your streaming accounts to multiple warframe accounts? 

1 hour ago, DracoSafarius said:

Probably a question done to death, but what are the plans into how you guys will handle all those that didn't receive any Twitch drops yet watched all the required time?

Their plans are to stick to the script that they ran a couple weeks past. Those of us who got nothing for watching the whole stream can sit and spin. Their plan is to go to Support so you can open up a ticket to get told they can't do anything for you and show you how to link your account to Twitch. They are done with us.

Whatever happened to the proposed Physical damage type changes that were proposed around Khora? Similiarly with Element damage types, they talked about reworking those systems around Khora's release and haven't heard anything since.

Archived