Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

I have some Questions for DE that i hope they will answer on the devstream 

Q.1 primary kitguns from rude zuud or has this been scraped (if so darn i really wanted to make a primary rattleguts D: )

Q.2 will there be a sentient themed event for the orb vallis kinda something like the plague start event for the plains of eidolon 

With the release of Mesa Prime came the first Prime Alternate Helmet. 

Will other Primes’ receive the same treatment?

As this would be a nice way to breathe new life into older Primes design, without giving them a complete makeover.

Will there be an option to link operator cosmetics and archwing loadouts to specific loadouts? 

As of right now, if you want to use a different archwing for a different mission, you have to manually change it, and then change it back after you're done.  Since this was done with operator focus schools, it would stand to reason to do this with fashion for ops and the archwings.  Especially since we are getting modular archwings soon(tm).

when can we expect to see primary kitguns or just more stuff for them in general kitguns are nice but rather underwhelming only having 4 chambers and 4 arcanes

also is there any plans for the 3rd orb mother or is she content sleeping in the pond

1. At the top of modding a Warframe next the Exilus slot can there be one added for Warframe augments? Since these mods are similar to an Aura or Exilus mod.

2. In the settings will there be an option that you can set what Mastery rank you want to join you (like you can set your ping).

3. When playing the Index players tend to drag out turning in points, when other players aren't trying to spend all day trying to finish. can the penalization for players carrying more than 20 points if they don't turn in after a certain period of time. 

4. Can credits, platinum, and grineer zip lines be added as decorations to the Dojo.

5. When is Gas city stuff going to be added to the Dojo.

6. When moving rooms around in the Dojo it takes some time, So will we be a rearrange rooms with out destroying the stuff in them and the rooms them selves.

7. With my clan i cannot remove the Orokin room to redesign the Dojo layout to says "Room cannot be destroyed while there are active projects being build inside!" When there are no active projects being built, but there are 2 undeployed rails rails due to the dark sectors being shut down. Will there be any way to remove these rails in the future?

8. When will we be able to donate articulas to the Dojo?

9. When will we be able to get rid of whole floors in the Dojo instead of room by room?

10. Will there be a clear all button in you gear wheel that just removes all of the items in your gear wheel but doesn't get rid of said items?

Will the new Orbiter interior show up sooner than Railjack or be tied to Railjack's release?

Will the Orbiter change include secondary energy and emissive color options for the Orbiter's interior and Landing Craft's exterior?

Will the players ever get the chance to see the Orbiter's exterior outside of the one codex entry?

If the Umbra frames are still a possibility, will they each get their own quests like with Excalibur Umbra? Or will we see Umbra Relics that require grinding to see frames such as Trinity Umbra?

How long until content?

Also, anything in the works for making syndicates more... alive? Just off the top of my head: how about syndicate shops offering more recurrent and ubiquitous reward options than only one-and-done exclusives? I would welcome the option to trade rep for Kuva, for example. 

Operator hair, my soul ached seeing the cool hairstyles on the male operator in the Duviri trailer. New male operator hair coming soon? And progress on updating the existing styles to the current level of texture quality and what not?

Sincerely,

Fashion police, operator division. 

1. During the art panel, someone in the audience asked about getting an auction house system for trading, any thoughts?
  2. On the same note, any thoughts on an LFG browser like other MMOs have?
  3. Will we ever be able to vote to kick someone from a squad?
  4. For Squad Link, have you considered making opting in or out part of matchmaking settings determined by the host instead of deployed (and presumably consumable) beacons?
  5. Aside from Blink being made a universal ability, in what other ways are the existing Archwings being rebalanced for Empyrean?
  6. Now that the Plains and Orb Vallis exist and we have both a) transitions to Archwing without anything needing to be rescaled and b) much larger areas able to be loaded and rendered without performance issues than when they were created, will existed Archwing missions be adjusted to bring everything in line at the same scale?
  7. Have you thought about rerecording the Operator lines from The Second Dream and The War Within to be in line with their current direction?
  8. Will the Commodore Prime Apparel be fixed any time soon? It's misaligned for the cuirass it's supposed to go with and clips through your leg.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream! Make sure your account is linked to only one account - warframe.com/user !

So do I need to disconnect on of my accounts( Mixer and Twitch) to get the drop then? I had both connected so I can watch on one when the other is acting Finicky, but I don't want to lose out on the drops because of this. I only ever watch on one of them at a time, its just a backup plan so I can still get the drop. I hope that makes sense.

- Any chance color mapping for attachments will be synchronized so some attachments tertiary or accents for example aren't completely different to other pieces (Targis Pirme/Tennocon sets)

- Will older Primes get a cosmetic update like the more recent primes to make them more unique from their standard counterparts?

- Since a 2 handed nikana skin is a nightwave reward and they've been added to tennogen when can we expect to see another 2 handed nikana (hopefully a crit one)

- Since Mastery locked weapons stop at MR15 but mastery goes all the way to 27 can we expect to see some high tier weapons for 20+ MR players?

Random question about the attachments and syandana with some abilities such as Rhino Primes Iron Skin... He turns gold/yada yada yada, but shoulder plates , chest plate, leg armor and cape or wings or whatever you are wearing does not... is this just something that hasnt ever been customized ? Or too many other things to do ? Or am I (le gasp) the 1st to notice ?! 

-As a Zephyr main who adores our featherly friend, is there anything you can tell us about the Zephyr Deluxe skin? Even just a confirmation that it's still in the back of your minds? 

-Obligatory ETA on: Empyrean, New War, 3rd Orb Fight, Melee 3.0, Stalker mode, next frame rework (praise Pablo), Hydroid Prime trailer when, Geoff?

-Now that we have Kitguns, MOAs, Zaws and the upcoming modular Archwing, will we see other modular items, like Sentinels?

-Will there be more chances for us to get Umbra Forma instead of just through Nightwave? With 40+ Warframes, and only 2 Umbra Forma available right now, we have to be very careful who we choose.

-Will there ever be another Warframe quest upon release of a frame? Chains of Harrow was cool and spooky, Silver Grove was atmospheric and whimsical. I'd love to have more lore behind the frames that get released. Why does Exploiter have Hildryn parts? Did Gauss go 2fast2quick that he blew himself to pieces, like Limbo did with the Rift energy? 

-With the annoucement of another ship Cephalon, are you planning on adding more chances for Cephalon lore? We know a tiny bit about Suda, but most is conjecture. All lore we have on Ordis is through the fragments. Sark just likes to watch us fight. Simaris is a kleptomaniac. Cy has a drill Sargent complex. Samodeus can't decide when to stop nerfing my Rivens. I need to know more about these broken minds. 

-With the new Orbiter interior that you showed at TennoCon, are there any plans to add customizable rooms in the ship? Similar to how we build our Dojos, going into Decor mode and adding different rooms in certain slots. Like how we can have the dioramas or a fish tank in our quarters. 

-Will the Helminth room ever be used for something other than popping my space zits?

Archived