Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

Volt 2: Not so electric boogalooo

Question: Do you think we could get a buff bar for NPC allies even if it's small and only visible on hover like debuffs on enemies. As an oberon player it'd be really helpful to know what targets my armor buff is applied to beyond just fellow tenno (mostly rescue/defense targets and eidolon drones for example)

1. Will Loki rework your skills?
2. Zaw nikana style bugs are in the grip. The sheath disappears when used to attack. Is there any repair forecast?
3. Would it be possible to make the placement of melee weapons specific to each Warframe? Instead of having only 3 options from A B C.

22 hours ago, Squizzolo said:

Will we ever see a nerf of the rain in plains of raindolon? (it's almost always raining since the remaster)

Also: bows? I need more bows. Like a lot of bows. Have I already said bows?

instead of a nerf i sugges that rains get improved:

- more enemies, beast, fish and ambient changes or music additions of techno or rock are welcome for combat and caverns, and future underwater, archwing and types of rewards or mods found during these conditions to be enhanced instead of removed, since the weather is something that can't realistically be controlled outside of captura, its good to look into adding new NPC and technologies or weapons that can benefit from it, especially the norther parts of cetus and suburbs that dont have any purpose, or syndicate representative, fortuna gets racing and k-drives, but cetus is also open world but its lacking more interesting things, maybe pvp and lunaro can be introduced to other earth areas or cetus, with the coming of updates and reworked tilesets. =And i would love to see more features for the bows mechanics, reload button, stances, and quiver, include crossbows or flashlights, and distractions for tactical fighting.

14 minutes ago, DontYouMessWithMe said:

hi :D, on update 17.5 was added a defence mission for arcwing and i rly liked why it was removed? is there any plans to add more archwing missions pls?

it would be good to add archwing missions to cetus with the coming railjack update but we would need some new NPC and minigames or enthused NPC, the syndicates are also really outdated, the rewards could feature randomization(s) and more.

4 hours ago, ThatOneDudeee said:

Watch the devstreams before you ask questions. They've addressed a lot of what you've asked. 

thats not fair though, this is a forum to address everyone's nessecities and curiosities, alot of people dont even know about the streams, so its easier to just pull out a phone and type up a paragraph with interesting ideas than to sit through waiting to watch a 2hour stream, i prefer both methods.

Sweet, good to be back~

Just a couple questions: you showed that umbra's deco will become toggleable, I'm just wondering if this will be added for the other frames with 'Armor', specifically Trinity.

2nd: will an infested decoration set ever be added to the Dojo?

At Tennolive 2018 we Saw the Railjack "swoping down" to the Orb Vallies.

Is it going to be a feature or can we get it as one where we can call the "Jack" down it at any/pre determend locations in the open worlds (plains of eidolon, Orb Vallies and upcoming worlds exept Duviri maby) so we can get place/base where we can change equipment, resuply revives (for longer sessions on the open worlds thats less imersion breaking then going through the gates or elevator) and give us access to the starcharts for both normal and railjack missions.

It will also add more gameplay mechanic like the ability to launch the support abilities from the Jack to the open worlds. And the enemy may attack it, so you have to defend it or you lose resources or maby have to rebuild it. 

And finaly, is the release window before or after the new war? Or at the same time maby, hmmmmmmm???!!!

Can we have streamlined control for archwing? Because the controls in sharkwing mode, spacewing, and /plains/vallis archwing all feel so different.
Experimental Flight were done nicely for open world but in space, when you use Afterburn boost, tapping sideways key make you side-dodge instead of rotating camera. And to rotate camera in spacewing requires u to spin camera movement (like with mouse on usual pc control) to re-orient your view.

If that is not happening, can we have an option to change the degree of experimental flight?
I would like the old control on space wing as it is right now with disabled experimental flight, but i also want the plains/vallis version of afterburn boost where it goes 360 but sideways key rotates the camera instead of doing a side-dodge, this would benefit chasing down space unit such as Pursuit - Archwing Mission (honestly i like this mode as quick space chase and def). But here's hoping the controls coming with Empyrean update will be more comfortable to use

Also can we have Fluctus projectiles fires the proper way you facing? cuz despite the Experimental Flight fluctus projectiles still bound to the old control with no 360 orientation x)

EDIT:
In Tennocon 2018 you shown that the Railjack descends into the Vallis (this is the best part on tennolive 2018 for me),
will this feature stay as is and will be implemented later?
Perhaps we can use this as in-field extraction?
Because with Orb Vallis it has much more distance to cover just to go back to the Fortuna elevator, so how about calling down Landing Craft or better, the Railjack, to a certain point within like 100m radius from the caller and let us have a little exterminate / defense within the area to ensure our ship cephalons able to descend safely for us to board away.

Male Operator hair when?

Also, are there any new insight/info regarding the new cinematic/introduction quest for beginners? Like Orokin Grineers, Operators, any significant meaning of the lotus flowers being offered?

On 2019-07-24 at 6:29 AM, jinxeverything said:

Welcome back.

- I would like to ask a question about Railjack, can we still man the ship solo, like everything will be automated, processing the collected material, turrets and whats not? 

- Can we have the dry dock early so we can place in the dojo? there is a space limit to rooms or atleast a dummy/ PH room for the dry dock!

- Can we have an emoji that allows us to pet our companions mid mission?

It was said awhile back that while cross-play dosen't seem likely, cross-progression was a more doable option. With that in mind what would happen to platform exclusive content, would you be able to use it on different platforms or would they be stuck to that platform, because the Twin Grakatas Opal Skin looks really good.

6 minutes ago, Kai said:

Male Operator hair when?

Also, are there any new insight/info regarding the new cinematic/introduction quest for beginners? Like Orokin Grineers, Operators, any significant meaning of the lotus flowers being offered?

inb4 Reb is adding jojo styled hairs first

Fix Tonkor not exploding AT ALL at certain range, the weapon is malfunctioning.  There is a no-selfdamage mod you have to run on it anyway, the attemept to make it safer by making not work at all needs to be reverted, it killed the weapon that was already used by no one.  

Hey guys! 

I noticed the partial fix towards Kubrow Armor and I was wondering if there will be futher fixes to help the oversized armor better fit smaller kubrow. Clipping is gone but now a lot of it looks bad hovering off the surface of your Kubrow. 

Thanks for working on it!

1 hour ago, (PS4)gammer97 said:

It was said awhile back that while cross-play dosen't seem likely, cross-progression was a more doable option. With that in mind what would happen to platform exclusive content, would you be able to use it on different platforms or would they be stuck to that platform, because the Twin Grakatas Opal Skin looks really good.

For cross-play, all systems MUST be the same build which means DE have to release updates to all systems at the same time and we have another issue and that is Sony and Microsoft, but these 2 won't work together :/

Cross-progression/ transfer can happen if the system holder (Sony, MS) allow it but not everything will carry over.

Planning to migrate to PC? you have to start over :(

6 hours ago, CoffeeElemental said:

That's why i think that these Nightwave quests should be given individually for each player depending on what they have/completed

Maybe alerts from Nora where you can run if you want or not all of nightwave could go alert if you think about it and when I log in first thing I check is alerts

Archived