Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Since we don't have anything more to do after maxing out our operator's focus. can we get an option where we can still invest the focus to allow warframes to have an extra mod slot for augments on each individual warframe for a lot of focus (for balance reasons)? 

2. When melee 3.0 releases will we be able to use manual block? (There is a problem where using warframes such as woukong when you use aim glide the clone will switch weapons due the inability to keep the melee weapon equipped).

3. When will the operator bug be fixed? (The one that keeps hold of the ability button after switching in or out of the operator mode).

Am experiencing a bug where past nightwave acts aren't being recovered.  It worked for 1 round of 3 acts, which I completed and got standing for, but no more acts are being recovered. Tried reloging with no change.  Any timeline on this issue being resolved?

Dear DE, 

I watch and rewatch the new demo for Empyrean new expension,it look almost finished and as steve sad in Tennocon 2019 live that New War will be out around Christmas can you please clarify for us all or at least give us an estimate date for Empyrean lunch. 

Also I want to undestand what Deviri Paradox stands for and what impact will have over our operator (if my operator will grou temporarily or he will remain mature). 

When do you think pets-2.0 could happen? Are ideas of reworking the DNA stabilizer/loyalty system, mod-able weapons (too many mods for just 10 slots, 9 if you count the basically mandatory fetch/vacuum), or more variants (kavats/helminths) possible?

Also ephemera for companions when?

will we get a spooder frame

also hi de devs i hope you guys are having fun making this one of a kind game that millions have played also that you will keep update and adding new stuff to make it that much more interresting  and may the SCHWARTZ be with youuuuuuuu

Hey guys, good morning. This question may not be related with the latest changes but, I've been having issues using Silva y Aegis prime, along with the Javlok with the amalgama mod. When I have all those 3 together, the shield does not block the incoming attacks. I have the melee weapon on, but I receive all the bullets, none of them are block so, I can't return the damage. All appreciate if you guys can tell me what's going on.  Have a great day. 

Some melee questions;

With melee 3.0 on the way, will scythes gain size to be real reapers of the battlefield?

With the new mode for channel, will there be new links for Hok's zaws?

Will we get new zaw strikes - axe head, greatsword blade, two handed nikana etc.

Animations wise - will there be a stance or an option to keep the nikana outside of its sheath rather than auto sheathing?

Will we be able to use archwing melee weapons on foot like with the heavy guns?

And a general question;

Are there any plans for assimilating the arsenal between normal and heavy/archwing weapons?

With thanks,

-Phyrak

1. Why don’t we have prime detail toggles on Console yet?

2. Why don’t Ash’s other skins e.g. the “Koga Skin” (which is supposed to be the deluxe skin) have the smoking arm, it’s still the same ash just a different skin at least let there be a reasonable replacement for the smoking arm if you want to remove it from the other skins. 

3. Can you guys make it possible for Zaws to equip some weapon skins like the weapon skins from deluxe bundles? It would be really nice making it feel like we made a whole new weapon. 

On 2019-07-24 at 6:17 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream! Make sure your account is linked to only one account - warframe.com/user !

So, what's the twitch drop?
Every time you don't say what it is it seems to end up just being a Glyph Display.
If that's what it is I might not watch, since I have limited internet usage.
I would have watched yesterday's PrimeTime for that 500 Ducats, but I didn't learn about it till it was already over. *sadface*

15 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

more enemies, beast, fish and ambient changes or music additions of techno or rock are welcome for combat and caverns, and future underwater,

If you talk about archwing underwater exploration/combat...

You have 🍻 from me.

Mayby some day we can get second set of abilities for each archwing with more synergizes witch underwater. Current ones just look so unnatural during underwater (yeah I know 'natural look' in biocyber space angelic magic ninja-pirates game)

5 minutes ago, (PS4)major_bryan999 said:

Can you guys make it possible for Zaws to equip some weapon skins like the weapon skins from deluxe bundles? It would be really nice making it feel like we made a whole new weapon. 

And TennoGen skins.
I have a op Balla Zaw, I'd be using more if I could use that Grineer combat knife skin on it.
I don't own that skin, won't buy it till I can use it on my Balla, it's by far the best dagger, no point buying a dagger skin if I can't use it on the dagger I use.

On 2019-07-24 at 6:17 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream129_1080.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew!

What: We are back! Our first Devstream since TennoCon 2019 is happening this Friday! Don’t miss our return to the couch where we bring behind the scenes information from TennoCon, discuss the highlights, and take a look at GAUSS and all of his Abilities. Can you keep up with our 41st Warframe?

Prizes? Oh yes! We have Digital Prizes and Physical Prizes to give away – don’t miss it!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream! Make sure your account is linked to only one account - warframe.com/user !

When: Join us this Friday, July 26th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, July 26th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Probably talking to the wind here but When are you finally going to finish reworking Chroma? his 1 and 4 are useless and his only good two abilities were nerfed. The suggestions I have arent too radical and I think it would really help make all of Chromas ability viable.

Spectral Scream: Increase its tic rate, the damage is actually good, its just not ticking often enough. It would also be nice if Chroma could switch elements on the fly, much like Ivaras quiver. So if he needs health, reload speed, armor or reactive shields mid mission he can, giving him more flexibility and even justifying a Team buff Chroma.

Effigy: Just make it duration based. This will instantly make Effigy usable as most builds have high duration. Effigy is honestly a great ability, its good at keeping crowds at bay and the mass CC scream is very useful. if the Effigy could Move slowly around that would also make it more viable. The change to duration based rather then draining was inspired from Nezha with his rework to his 1.

Passive: Resistant Scales
Chroma gains a % resistance to what ever elemental power he currently has equipped. (Toxin, Cold, Heat, and Electricity)

Chroma has never had a proper passive, and I think that this would fit his kit perfectly

Well thats all I have to say, I hope you read this because I want to see the Master of Elements live up to his name.

way back when you were on your December break, Steve on twitter mentioned some hindsight views on the damage systems issues.  stacking elemental mods, enemy scaling, and how they affect the difficulty.   

Are the fundamentals of the damage and modding system being looked at? 

Archived