Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

37 minutes ago, hs0003 said:

Hopefully Gauss will drop right after the dev stream 😉

Alot of hopes for that as well, given we've not got much content at all, a Single weapon and Nightwave at best. So hopefully something to actually get, rather then watching endless teases about a update and what have you. An RD for Railjack will be smart, to avoid content distraught. 

Any news about the third orb fight? Last time we've heard about it, Scott said he wants to combine the bounty aspect PT and the cinematic and heroism aspect for Exploiter. Is it gonna be significantly harder than exploiter (because I hope it does!)

And of course, will it be shipped at 2019 or 2020 or even later than 2020?

Will we ever be able to travel from our orbiter to dojo using something like a lift? We've seen the Railjack above the new Orbiter, and the Dojo is about to become really interconnected with gameplay, so I think it'd be really cool if there was a way to travel between the two without needing to use the navi console.

zk8LqPK.png

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ArchangelX3Z said:

Why hasn't there been some Prime accessories shown up again, yet others have come back multiple times.  No Liset Prime, original Operator suit, or Nekros accessories (which is a pipe dream since Nekros was given at tennocon) yet we get Distilling Titan Extractor Prime multiple times.

Mate even I can answer that one, the 3 you mention are really only relatively recently vaulted, You should be asking about Ash P. Trin P. and Vauban P. accessories before bother with Nekros and Valkyr stuff.
unsure why they chose Nek over Vauban for the twitch drop, but I would assume because Vauban is the least used frame and they might want to save his twitch drop for his rework.

A few Q & As myself

1. How much rescouses/cap and power will the Drydock cost?

2. How will we get about building the Drydock, is it unlocked right off the bat or do we have to earn it?

3. How does "Calling" Railjack work?, if someone is in a clan with a bunch of people, do they have to wait for their rail-jack to come and leave, before another player can use it?, or is it like the PvP ring, where it places you in a separate map

4. Will we see Railjack in August?, the sooner the better and to avoid no content & will we see any RD for the newest frames?

5. How will the Rework to the Orbiter effect our Decos and other rooms, such as Transference/Infested and Personal Room?

6. Will the Rework to the Orbiter ship with Railjack?

7.How easy/hard will it be to farm for Railjack (Leveling/Fromaing, etc)

8. How does reciting NPCs work?

7. Any plans on removing Labs from the Clan dojo to the Orbiter encase some people can't have a clan?

8. Will Rebecca's ship been clean when the rework comes out?

2 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Mate even I can answer that one, the 3 you mention are really only relatively recently vaulted, You should be asking about Ash P. Trin P. and Vauban P. accessories before bother with Nekros and Valkyr stuff.

Liset Prime and Operator Suit prime were way older then those, I'm also slightly biased cause I have those warframes and unsure their accessories, focusing on the ones I want admittedly haha.

Q1: Where's the male operator hairstyle pack you promised a few months ago?

Q2: Are you going to fix the issue where it switches back to gun mode whenever you the last melee execute is a right click melee combo.

Q3: Do you guys plan to start doing Prime Trailer like NIghtwave episode? It's low resource cost and wouldn't take long to do, I reckon.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ArchangelX3Z said:

Liset Prime and Operator Suit prime were way older then those, I'm also slightly biased cause I have those warframes and unsure their accessories, focusing on the ones I want admittedly haha.

They are not, Operator Suit and Liset Prime came with Valkyr Prime on  22 November 2016.
The dates are as follows:

Ash Prime 7 July 2015
Trinity Prime 6 October 2015
Saryn Prime 16 February 2016
Vauban Prime 17 May 2016
Nekros Prime 23 August 2016
Valkyr Prime 22 November 2016

1 minute ago, Carnage2K4 said:

They are not, Operator Suit and Liset Prime came with Valkyr Prime on  22 November 2016.
The dates are as follows:

Ash Prime 7 July 2015
Trinity Prime 6 October 2015
Saryn Prime 16 February 2016
Vauban Prime 17 May 2016
Nekros Prime 23 August 2016
Valkyr Prime 22 November 2016

I've played this game far too long lol, anyways, those are the ones I am interested in lol, may you get your desired accessories as well!

Really excited for Empyrean, I suspect it's coming before The New War, correct?
Tough question but any plans to address Nightwave further? Narrative Dissonance with Nora and her bedtime stories that work against our weekly chorelist, The chores that incentivise not doing things until we get the act (forma, ayatan slotting & gilding), & the conflicting structure of people who need creds the most needing to put more effort in that the people who don't need them (new/casual players needing to prestige above & beyond 30 rank for steady creds, while vets with everything in the store just not caring beyond that).

Hopefully the stream doesn't overlap with Doom Eternal news!

any thoughts about a more userfriendly UI rework?

as the UI gets reworked at the moment it becomes more and more a pain in the ass to use.  

e.g. the MarketUI
IF i want to buy a blueprint in the Market: i have to click on "Blueprint" and "confirm the quantity first. the Textfield is empty, it doesnt say "1" (but acutally "1" is pre selected - no one knows that!) and the buttons are tiny too. 
IF i want to look at the stats of a weapon, i have to move my mouse cursor above the "Purchase"-Button. Why cant the stats be displayed right away? Whos stupid idea was this and why isnt it fixed yet? 

Any news on Vauban's rework?

Any thoughts on bringing back manual blocking as an option for melee weapons? There are stances and a couple of mods that used manual blocking - and said mods are effectively useless now. In addition, auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating. Finally, right-clicking switches from the melee weapon to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to also turn any active Exalted melee ability off and then on again which wastes energy. RMB / aiming also de-equips scanners / mining tools if the player has to switch to melee in the middle of scanning / mining...forcing us to re-equip the scanner / mining tool, etc.

Any thoughts on adding a toggle to allow us opt out of certain Warframe abilities? We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities like Volt's Speed and LImbo's Rift Walk portals?

Can you give us any word on whether or not map nuking abilities such as Maim, Spores, and Miasma (to name a few) are going to be toned down to better promote co-op play and build diversity?

Khora deluxe when?

More info on sentient arm cannons please

With modular archwing coming,  will other current archwing be buffed to prevent being made obsolete? And how will warframe handle the abilities aspect of them?

Modular primaries? 

Orokin void dragon from duviri trailer? Are we gonna transference into it like the golden maw? 

Teshins dual nikana when? 

Rest of melee 3.0 when?

Two words:  Auction House.

With the coding already firmly established in regards to trading items for other items/mods/platinum, why is there no interface in the game to upload items that people want to sell in an Auction House, set the platinum and/or desired items/mods/resources a trader is willing to trade their wares for, and then go play the game you built INSTEAD of sitting in front of your monitor for hours on end watching senseless scrolling of text from the old, bygone days of Everquest which came out roughly 20 years ago?

This is 2019!  The old paradigm of trade chat should have been left for dead and buried ages ago.  Why did DE necro this and still insist on using it with slapped-on bandaids like chat filters?  I sincerely apologize for my frustrations, but this is an issue that has been around since Warframe first launched.  With all the new UI changes being made, surely you could construct/adapt the current trade UI to facilitate buying/selling items in order to spend more time playing the game it was meant to be played.

Additional ideas include allowing access to the Auction House (or whatever term you prefer) from our Trading Post in the dojo, as well as setting up Trading Posts on all the relays for those players wanting to interact with other players, including showing off their fashion frames, using emotes, etc.

This is simply very long overdue.  Practically every MMO game has something of the same nature in their games, and is a proven functional paradigm.  It continues to boggle my mind why Digital Extremes, a beloved Canadian company with a proven record for delivering an entertaining product, still insists on using trade chat as their only means of running an economy in this game.

I've said my peace.  Thank you for reading.

You know I'm less interested in what sounds like yet another Tennocon recap (trust me this has been covered by literally every one of your "partners") and more interested in say ...

• State of melee 3.0? Can I expect this to be finished in my lifetime? 
  • Companions rework? Any information would be appreciated since you've said its being done but then went all silent on us
  • Updates on the loot-frame nerfs?
  • Remember that "Design-a-weapon" contest you did a few years back? It had 3 winners after all and we've recieved one of them (Jat Kusar and we got it barely 2 months after the contest was ended) but where are the other 2? its almost been 2 years now.
  • The infamous Zephyr Deluxe? Forget about another Ash Deluxe a bad frame design wrapped in a shiny suit is still a bad frame design.
  • Third Spider fight is where? Is it even started? Do you even remember that its a thing?
  • Vauban's Re-work and when? Literraly should have been done a long time ago.
  • Dark sectors rework? You mentioned it once then we never heard about it again.
  • Nef Anyo boss fight? Phorid remodel? We ever going to see these?
  • Rictus ghouls saw weapon? Are we still getting one to use or did it get thrown out like the Lunaro Arcata weapon?
  • The Nox's Booger Blaster? Will we ever get this as a weapon?
  • Trial's Rework? I miss these.
  • Finally burying Lunaro, the corpse is beginning to stink. 

These are just the things off the top of my head too, I'm sure if I sit down and actually think about it I could turn this list into a snarky grumpy rage filled monster list.

1. Will Empyrean release this year or next?

2. Are there any plans to update PoE and Fortuna with fast travel points so players don't need to rely on Archwing to get around quickly so much? What about solo extractions, or multiple launch/extraction points? Or extracting directly to the Orbiter?

3. Any ETA on Pets 2.0 yet? Or when Melee 3.0 will be completed?

4. Are stance animations still getting a redo in Melee 3.0?

5. Is Damage 3.0 still on the table?

Currently, Nyx's 4 only really has a use with the augment equipped.  It simply takes to long and too much energy to charge it up to actually kill enemies, especially with armor.

Is there any chance you guys could consider changing her 4's base version? Perhaps giving it synergies with her other abilities.

Railjack, WHEN ??? >_> I mean, we don't want to hear again Soon™ or nOt SoOn™, just please tell us an approximated time to Railjack release, is it coming next month ? do we have to wait 2 months ? more ? less ? around 3 months ? no ? yes ? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????   (<@>_______<@>)

#?

#Question Mark

#Massive Confusion

#Hype

#Disappointment

#Primed Soon™

Archived