Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Orfeusz said:

Railjack, WHEN ??? >_> I mean, we don't want to hear again Soon™ or nOt SoOn™, just please tell us an approximated time to Railjack release, is it coming next month ? do we have to wait 2 months ? more ? less ? around 3 months ? no ? yes ? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????   (<@>_______<@>)

#?

#Question Mark

#Massive Confusion

#Hype

#Disappointment

#Primed Soon™

#PrimedCringeBruhMoment

1. Equinox Deluxe skin?
  2. Better Kuva Farms or increased rates so boosters or long kuva survivals are not needed. With a now consistent updates to riven disposition, it seems unfair to have such a large investment of time and kuva just to see rivens just drop in stats. Endo has seen great increases with arbitrations. Kuva could use an update.
  3. Nightwave catch up mech should be per type (elite / weekly / daily) not full clear before seen old ones.
  4. For Dojo planning is it safe to guess the dry docks will be the same size as the observatory or obstacle course?
  5. Can Cetus rep turn-ins (conservations / mining / fishing) get a bump to match fortuna? Cetus seems harder to get rep with compared with fortuna. Yet Cetus comes first. Not the best for new players to experience.
  6. Will we ever see moveable UI elements? Wouldn't mind have buff timers in a different part of my screen and maybe slightly different size.
  7. Could we have a second slot of breeding cats and dogs? I rather not give up playing the game for a day or use a robot because I want to breed. I suggest allowing 1 mature and 1 child cat/dog out at a time. Also be fun to have the two running around the ship playing.

Where is the melee rework- current state of progress?

Why is the infested two handed Nikana just a skin? feels like a missed opportunity.

Will the Helminth room be getting more functions? the tennocon comments made it seem like there were additional plans.

Will focus get out of beta ? zenurik and naramon are kinda the only usable ones out of eidolon hunts,

can we have k drive races as part of conclave? might actually do some of the challenges then.

is there the possibility to get the Drydock early, so we can see what we get ourselfs into? this would also allow go give us the time to decorate it and finish decorating by the time it is actually needed, this would also allow big Clans to gather the Ressources to time of actually needed them (show us what we need but update lock it?)

A few questions:

• We could notice in the Railjack demo a "Sector: Dark". Is this a prelude to the Dark Sectors competitive system and upcoming changes to them, or have you rather decided to shelf that concept altogether? (As a subquestion, what would happen to the current Dark Sector nodes on planets?)
  • After the CGI intro, do you plan to finally give Volt beautiful cloth technologyTM?
  • Have you been exploring on the idea of giving Kubrows proper fur tech? After the CGI intro everyone seems to want proper fluffy Kubrows 😛
  • Lastly, we know pet system is getting redesigned, are there any news to share? Perhaps with the new new2 newplayer experience?

Thanks for your time 🙂

Are there plans to avoid the perils of host migration during railjack outings?

Are there plans to reincorporate dark sectors into the lore/gameplay in Empyrean?

A while back it was mentioned that the Derelict would be changing or moving somewhere else. Are the derelicts you can explore in railjack content what you meant, or was that a separate idea that's still cooking/scrapped?

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

Rebb: "Can I ask you who that question is to? Who do you want to answer it? Who's it to?"
Steve: "He said, he said! It was for Sheldon and myself, so... you didn't listen! *to Kylo.* Can you repeat the question?"

To devs:
During the Empyrean showcase at TennoLive, we saw a "hackshank" that we saw used on the Kuva Lich and the console in the Orokin Derelict in the Lin Sector. Is this part of the Melee 3.0 changes or is it a seperate thing entirely?

Any chance for a Sentient color pallet? With the increase in Sentient cosmetics as well as the style now being allowed use in tennogen it would be nice to have one so we could create more accurate looks. Like currently the peachy orange color on Sentient metallics exists in no color pallet.

Hi. 

Gonna ask the same question again. Alternative prime helmets, are they gonna be available for free players? (Steve once said he is gonna discuss it after Mesa PA is over)

Also, is Umbra's alt helmet from chinese build ever going to be available on global build?

Will we get furniture decoration at some point?

Will we be able to exhibit the weapons we own as decoration?

Will we be able to "fix" the interior of our orbiter so there are no more cables hanging out everywhere and it doesn't look like it is in dire need of an inspection? (Could be like a Stencil for the whole ship not only changing textures but making minimal changes to the mesh)
->We are using the Orbiter for Months/Years (ingame time) now and never had the Idea to just clean up the mess lying around in the ship we spend most of our time on?

Will there be more rooms for the Dojo?
Like for example a room the size of the garden but with the simple plat ground structure of a crossway or hall.
It would also be an idea to change the garden from having multiple different ones in the build options to having one clear one and being able to change the floor type as an option for the room afterwards.

I'd also really like multiple different sized rooms like a 2*1 room just as a better connector instead of having 2 gardens or cross-connectors next to another.

36 minutes ago, eurotransient said:

Would it be possible to have matchmaking turned on in the Orokin Derelict? Farming for mutagen samples endlessly has become a very lonely activity 🥺

Going further with this idea, how about removing the need for Derelict keys and just make open content like the Void?  That way, all Tenno can random match-make as they see fit.

Archived