[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pikadidi said:

Any plans for weapon types? Maybe a spear?

Spear + Shield please

Melee and Companions 3.0 when? Please?

Edited by (PS4)Schobii564

Faction Syndicate system rework when? Seriously, I still need a Steel Meridian operator suit & an armor set for my warframes. While you're at it, throw in glyphs that actually look like the syndicate sigils so I can slap 'em on my Railjack. Those creepy faces you currently have listed as the faction syndicate glyphs just aren't cutting it. I'd list more suggestions, but I've already done that, and the majority of the player base seems to ignore or forget anything faction syndicate-oriented.

• Like 1

Will we able to see the Archwing Arsenal on the new design of the Orbiter?

Will Archwing be scaled normal now instead of 1/4 scale? (considering archwing rework, engine update)

• Upvote 2

Battle Royale mode for conclave a possibility? 

Any changes to trade coming with next mainline?

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2

insted off change  the QUATZ Fire mode when Aiming can u make so u change  the fire mode as normal like other weapon's. relly like the gun but it fels that the gun is bit " broke " when heveing the fire mode change  when aiming, so that's my question if u cud perhaps change  that !

Is there any chance that we could get the function to actually log-in and SPAWN inside of the Dojo? Being able to place down and fund decorations that allow us to access mods, our foundry, etc etc would be really awesome since the Drydock is coming. Plus, it'd be a great way to have the Dojo be a lot more lively for clans.

• Upvote 4

Will there be a way to place weapons as decorations in our orbiter/dojo? It’d be really cool to be able to mount a sword to a wall. 

My Question... Are modular Archwing coming with, before, or after Empyrean. And is there a Times lot when we can expect Empyrean? 

Is that new infested ancient shown in the tennocon demo a permanent addition to the infested faction?

Will u ever revamp or rework the PVP mode of the game currently known as ''conclave'' and creating a PVP mode where its competitive and fun to play u can fix everything wrong with conclave and create one PVP mode that everyone will love and play , or will u just keep focusing on the PVE side of the game and forget PVP ever existed ? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

dear space mother and fathers, can we please get some Revenant skins? i will be eternally grateful and will pray to the void

thanks

2 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Nice

after seeing the Railjack gameplay, I noticed stealth finishers were being performed with a different type of weapon that seems it's coming out from them Warframe itself.
Is that a new weapon type or part of the melee 3.0?

It’s likely just a new tool we’re getting for Railjack.

Will we be able to build the drydock room in preperation before railjack fully launches? How will be able to get started on space battles right when the update hits?

I only have one question that rings through my mind at this time, and if so, there is no need for Time tables of excess information.

Will there be More Umbra Warframes and Quests in the future?

Woohoo! Speedy Boi!

- Lots of debate about when/how Empyrean/New War is being released : is it going to be Empyrean first, Fortuna-style in batches, or New War first and Empyrean next year?

-Two handed nikanas are currently just a single -any more coming in the near future?

-Corpus just got a facelift (Jupiter in particular), and us Tenno are getting an orbiter facelift. Any plans to give the Grineer a facelift?

When should we expect the rest of the changes to arbitrations? With the changes to enemy level scaling, arbitrations are now twice as hard as they were before with the same rewards as before the change.

• Upvote 2