Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

You mentioned zaw archwings for the future. Will we see zaw archguns and zaw archmelee aswell? 

Will we be able to use archmelee in atmosphere in the future

Edited by Ljuvrl
2 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Please give us an update on Melee 3.0, it's not fun for certain melee users to use melee in its current state. Some prefer the isolated and dedicated system the melee was.

I like the melee rework so far. You actually have to strategize and the weapons feel more hands on... Lolol pardon the pun.

• Like 1

Hi DE,

I started playing warframe on Switch and am a huge fan of the way you devs work. Thank you for your ongoing work in making such a wonderful world to explore.

Question:

Is the vision of warframe to either:

1. Allow players to choose their favourite warframe playstyle and tackle different challanges

Or

2. For players to choose a different warframe based on content that they are facing.

Any updates on Trials?

Any plans to make Relays and Dojos less one-dimensional by putting something actually worthwhile there? We can already access Syndicates from the Orbiter and Darvo Deals are seldom used. The only reasons to visit for for Baro, the Simulacrum, and Mastery Rank Tests. We're essentially visiting the relationship to not even stay in the actual relationship which makes me wonder why can't we access all of it from our Orbiters in the first place? Same goes for Maroo's Bazaar.

Zephyr Deluxe when?

Any updates on that Devil Trigger-type channeling mechanic that was teased a while back?

• Like 1

For the mobile companion for the game, will there be a way where we can use the app and not be logged out? Moreso, will there be any more functionality added to the app like maybe trading or mod fusion through the app just in case players want to do a quick trade with someone

2 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Nice

after seeing the Railjack gameplay, I noticed stealth finishers were being performed with a different type of weapon that seems it's coming out from them Warframe itself.
Is that a new weapon type or part of the melee 3.0?

Yeah it looks like the hidden blade from assasins creed

Could older prime frames be seeing a redesign/cosmetic touch up?

Compared to newer prime frames they seem to be slacking in the looks department having barely anything (apart from helmets) different from their regular counterparts. Take frost; the only thing different in his prime (skin) are pattern changes and a few metallics. Ofcourse this doesn't effect/hamper the gameplay, im just curious whether or not this could happen as i have seen a forum post on this, and it would give a new look and (possibly) hype to surround the likes of Rhino prime Frost prime etc (maybe even mag and volt). For those who like the existing skins, it could be kept in the game whilst there is another newer option. Think of it as Deluxe V2 but Prime V2. Thanks 

If you don’t mind, with the introduction of the Empyrean expansion, will the space mission in the Railjacks give rewards which are only useful in the Railjack or will they give use things that will help us in different areas of the game and how else will the expansion tie things together in game besides the beacon you can use to help a player in a railjack?  Will we be able to do missions that link us into survival missions of other players?  

Lastly, the new area in the void which was revealed to us at Tennocon showed what seemed to be a Tenno only area.  Is this the next step to making our Tenno stronger?

Also are there any plans to change the Kuva Survival? Right now it is mandatory to have a resource booster and after one hour you end up with only 4 rolls on your riven which we all know it's RNG based and feels frustrating. Could it be transformed into a disruption or buff the rewards even by a little?

1. New render tech and rail jack progress? Each are highly anticipated.

2. How will we obtain Gauss? Linked to the last orb fight? 

3. More 2 handed Nikanas? Been thinking we might see a new one if we are getting a skin in this nightwave. 

Can't wait to see what's next for warframe! here's a few questions I've been wondering..

- Could we ever get a companion like the hyenas we fight in vallis? The moas are honestly so pathetic its sad to have them accompany you and just be downed 24/7... im sure Legs could put something like them together with the spare parts he's always getting. Similar with moas you can build em yourself with different parts but unlike moas they only have an offensive "mode" just leaning towards more status/armor/attack. Also who wouldnt love to have a robotic doggo roaming your ship? they could even use the same modules as the moas do for their stances.

- could we get more things to decorate our ship/dojo with? like bookshelves from cetus, hologram screen posters from fortuna, infested wildlife (to spread the mess). Also could we ever get a dojo captura? (understandable if it would be too much)
Branching from this suggestion would we ever be able to recolor the seasonal decor we get for our ships/some items in the dojo?

- Could we ever mix match Kubrow/Kavat armors? some would look good with different 'hats' equipped and i feel it would make your companions more unique and fashionable!

2 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Nice

after seeing the Railjack gameplay, I noticed stealth finishers were being performed with a different type of weapon that seems it's coming out from them Warframe itself.
Is that a new weapon type or part of the melee 3.0?

Maybe finishers while stealthed are going to be a 100% lethal and won't use the melee weapon equipped and use a standard animation, just a theory of course.

I would love it if Warframes had a default "combat knife" they could only access when weaponless or in stealth (think of it as a backup survival knife), would make loosing your weapon in "weapon x only" sorties less annoying.