[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

Are there any plans in improving archwing movement (beyond universal blink) so it feels more responsive? I feel like the movement in archwing is one of the bigger things that makes it harder to enjoy for many, and now that it's going to be an integral part in the upcoming major update it would be nice if you took another good look at it.

Nightwave: Could we get better challenges. I think if there was an "Elite" daily task, players would find it a little more enjoyable.

Orbiter: When can we expect an orbiter update. Graphics could use a touch-up, and it would be nice to be able to have options for the ship layout (choosing room locations, corpus/grineer/sentinal/corrupted/etc. appearance, or having multiple levels)

Enemy Spawning: When can we see an enemy increase in solo play, and can the enemy rate increase altogether. I hate doing a mission, especially void fissures, and running around to find no enemies anywhere for a while.

Archwing: I'd like to see some additional archwing missions as standard planet missions with a higher enemy base level. There could be a mission put on Pluto and Sedna to incorporate this.

Keep doing what you do DE. Y'all are amazing.

Have a wonderful day Tenno!

It was mentioned before that you guys are aware of how CC is becoming less and less useful and this is something that the team is looking to address. Many newer content still discourages CC as enemies are immune to it. What steps are going to be taken? Will enemies be more susceptible to it/need to be CC'ed to be defeated (let's say, because damage alone would not be efficient in killing) or will CC frames be reworked to focus more on damage rather than CC?

what happen with the primary kitguns ?

vauvan rework?

can we make the excavators activate manually and not by just reaching the area sometimes avoid excavators that you don't want to activate is hard 

empyrean release date or approximation?

• Upvote 2

Nice to see a new devstream since Tennocon.

My questions:

1) Is there any possibility to update the statistics in the profile ? I mean, how many bosses (like Orbs, Ropalolysts, etc...)  we killed (or captured) in the same manner like Eidolons.

2) Most of MR20+  players have a huge amount of focus points that are here for nothing after completing all schools levels (some millions points). Why not to use these focus points for anything new ? Maybe an extra slot for the warframe / weapons modding.

With the upcoming Railjacks featuring Glyphs as decals, is there any chance of a Forma Glyph being added to the game?

Sorry for spam but last question becore i simply suck it up and stop asking. You guys were pushing to express becoming new player friendly in your last major stream. I noticed alot of nightwaves are unaccessable to MANY players especially new players and im MR10 in roughly 4 weeks. Ive spent over 300 on the game already and would love to progress further but some events i feel fairly left out on like the Nightwaves where some of the missions are not do-able for us newer players making progression in the event much harder. With your push to make the game more new player friendly is there any plans to make the nightwaves scale with your current progress or atleast not weeks worth of hard grinding to unlock. (I refrence the end game boss as im only MR10 it would take a long time for me to max out fortuna in which the quest most likely would be over by thenor atleast that mission deleted and on to the next one and thats WITH a MR27 with duplicates of almost everything maxed leveled by my side for over 5 hours literally every day.

• Applause 1

Very excited to see what might change with my favorite frame, Vauban.

Anything tangible-but-also-subject-to-change you can share with us?

- I would love to know any more details about what the plan for the Helminth room is.

- Idk if it’s just my settings, but customization for Kavats and Kubrows is a nightmare right now. Colors are insanely bright and the energy color randomly changes.

- Speaking of companions, are we ever going to see the retirement of the stasis system? Right now, you cannot really have any load outs that use any of the beast companions.

Thank you

• Applause 1

Will we be getting a Werewolf style Frame in the future or Beast Frame ?

Edited by Kane_Legion

2 minutes ago, (PS4)IWIN231PLZ said:

Question. Why was Excalibur Prime removed from game but his statue remains seen in a map. If its for a seemingly smaller issue can we please have him back in some epic comeback story as to perhaps where he went in place of why he was taken out?

Excalibur prime was a funder reward for people who supported the game in its starting months, along with lato prime and skana prime. As a promise to funders the items remain exclusive to those who kickstarted the game so there is no way they're going to re-release Excalibur prime.

The statue is around in maps because Excalibur is really the face of the game, no other reason beyond that. Umbra is what all non-funders will ever get close to a prime Excalibur.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

2 hours ago, (XB1)Archonslayer256 said:

How will the dry dock be added to our dojos and what can we expect for the cost of the drydock?

As one of the officers in my clan, this is a question to which I would greatly appreciate any answers you can provide. 

• Applause 1

Hello to all the team, nice to see you back for even more action !

Of many questions that may be of importance, I have one I would like to ask : concerning the Rework / Revisiting of the Intro sequence of Warframe. We saw this beautiful cinematic at Tennocon, but the question is : will it be a complete revisiting of the first gameplay experience ? ( more gameplay or mechanics added ; a longer experience ; a redesign of the script... will Vor still be a glorious meme ? ) And more importantly for nostlagic players like me ... will it be replayable, once completed ? Possibly meaning we don't have to create another account to experience it.

Other than that, thank you all at Digital Extreme for all these years of work and passion ! ^^

PS : Also, those pre war Grineers in the new cinematic... ? You don't have anymore excuses guys. We demand CLEM PRIME ! :clem:

Edited by SirArtilleur
  • Upvote 1

Hello, it's me again.

1.- Will there be another way to get the Prime Glyphs? Having to buy them only from the highest tiers of Prime Vault or Prime Access is not working for me and probably for other people who want to farm for the latest Prime and then just buy the cosmetics and are not interested in the warframe or weapon spaces, boosters and plat.

2.- Speaking of cosmetics from Prime Vault, why not just give us an option to buy them individually in case we already own them from other unvaultings?

3.- Are there any plans to improve the functionality of the "h" key? The way it works right now kinda defeats the purpose of using it to change the perspective of the aim in order to see better.

4.- Any news about changes in Arbitrations when it comes to the time the rotations take?

5.- Also, any changes you will make to the rewards pool? having something there that's enticing like rivens would make them more worth playing.

6.- Can you please consider bringing back the blueprints for bait on PoE and also introducing the same for Fortuna and future open world expansions? Having to go the hub to get the bait instead of just farming for the materials and then waiting a short time for the bait to craft is annoying and I don't know why it was changed, why not give players the option to buy the bait or buy the blueprints just like with weapons and stuff in the market? except you buy the bait with standing and not platinum. It would be better that way.

7.- This is kind of a personal one for me but, how many Warframes are you planning to have in total?

8.- Can you please change articula so that they won't depend on the loadouts I have saved? I don't use them for anything other than the articulas, so it would be better if I could just pick the warframe I want with the accesories I want and display that.

9.- Any news about the third orb mother?

• Upvote 1

The only release window you announced it was new war for christmas. Even though there's no need to specify a date or even a month, are we going to get anything else before christmas? Empyrean, new tutorial, raids, the corpus ship rework (also how far in development is this one and when will we get to see something?)?

Note: This is from the following topic: 

Any plans on re-adding this in favor of replacing the landing crafts that are nothing more but loading screens?

The way I can see it being used now if they ditched the whole landing craft thing (ofc compensate to the people who farmed/buoyed the parts) and just have the Railjack as the main ship that docks on the either the Orbiter or Dojo (Of your choice). The only landing craft that will exist is the default (and it's Prime). Thus useing for either smaller basic missions and traveling to relays that are too small for Railjack to dock.

I'll also go out the way to remove the landing craft "part" (the actual landing craft, above the ramp) and replace it with something like in the old conspet arts. So it's now the whole of the Orbiter, rather then the tiny landing craft, we have now. As right now the landing crafts are nothing but pretty loading screens and tiny (if not crappy) buffs for your team, if you so happen to use the Air Support.

So thats my own idea added to yours and my hope is that this art below me dtichs the Landing Craft in favor for this beauty 

Image result for Warframe orbiter concept

• Upvote 1

I just to ask :

1) Will You consider to released Any New Ability Efficiency Mods, Streamline & Fleeting Expertise are good, But we want a Diversity in Modding.

2) Will You consider to add back Manual Blocking? since there is 2 mods are unusable without manual blocking, yep, I looking at Ack & Brunt Electromagnetic Shielding Mod & Guardian Derision Mod.

3)Will you consider to buff some of the sentinel stats, Some of them are overpowered, while the others are forgotten in the void.

I really want to know, for symmetry purposes, will the Drydock be a single-build room in the Dojo or will we be able to build multiple of thise rooms?

I hope we'd be able to build multiple of them, for some cool build ideas.

With new CGI trailer and new player intro featuring Kubrow companion prominently, don't you think it's time to update our space dogs? Their AI has been prone to freeze randomly since they were released, their pros are easily overshadowed by Kavat bonuses, their fur is nowhere close to being up to date in terms of rendering and their moveset is extremely basic.

• Upvote 1

When Plains of Eidolons animal codex entries will be fixed. 

What happend with the Vapos Condor (Elite) Dropship spawns.

Fixes would be appreciates. 

Also will we see all quests being repayable at some point?

Will more old enemies return to be scannable for newer players like Nightwatch enemies a while ago? 

• Upvote 1

Weapons have damage block capabilities it is natural for them to auto block. Unless they use a damage mitigating passive per weapon but then weapons will be too cheesy (in the OP sense). I like the way DE is going with melee.