[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

7 minutes ago, (PS4)IWIN231PLZ said:

You guys were pushing to express becoming new player friendly in your last major stream. I noticed alot of nightwaves are unaccessable to MANY players especially new players and im MR10 in roughly 4 weeks. Ive spent over 300 on the game already and would love to progress further but some events i feel fairly left out on like the Nightwaves where some of the missions are not do-able for us newer players making progression in the event much harder.

You can still reach 30 in Nightwave without doing some of the weekly acts, you just won't be able to get far in the prestige levels for additional nightwave points but given in this second season they decided to put an additional 100 points between these 30 levels you're still going to get quite a haul of potatoes to start yourself up.

As they already said, seasonal cosmetics may still reappear in the future as nothing aside from funder items is going to remain exclusive to a single event (see the recent return of a syandana which was of an event that happened I think more than 5 years ago) so you don't really need to worry as a new player about getting those cosmetics "here and now or else they're gone", so if you're a busy person and between time and mastery constraints you can't get to 30 in a season, you'll likely have another chance in the future to get back on your collection.

• Applause 1

3 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Nice

after seeing the Railjack gameplay, I noticed stealth finishers were being performed with a different type of weapon that seems it's coming out from them Warframe itself.
Is that a new weapon type or part of the melee 3.0?

To add onto this, were they inspired by the data spike in Robocop?

robocop-1987-movie-review-murphy-data-sp

hace 3 horas, JaycemeSwain dijo:

1. Will Baro's decorations get a size shift to be the same size as the new decor from simaris?

2. Is there plans for player housing? Like an inbetween of the orbiter and the dojo.

3. When are we gonna see a proper Plaguestar Equivalent on Fortuna/Orb Vallis? Thermia Fissures hasn't done that much to be a "plaguestar" and is more like a ghoul event.

To have a Apartment... lets say in a Relay like Shepard`s Apartment in Mass Effect 3? Uhmmm..... I like the sound of that, so much potential for IKEA Frame!

Not sure if this would be easily feasible to implement, or even a direction the team would want to go down, but would Tennogen for the exterior of Railjacks be possible?

almost 1 year without shotgun riven mod from sorties,...can you add this devstream alert ? Please DE?

24 minutes ago, Askary56 said:

2) Most of MR20+  players have a huge amount of focus points that are here for nothing after completing all schools levels (some millions points). Why not to use these focus points for anything new ? Maybe an extra slot for the warframe / weapons modding.

Would be nice if it was possible to "condense" points back into an eidolon shard (at a loss, of course), then being able of trading these with other players. This would add a source of plat for hunters and an alternative way to gain focus for people that don't like Eidolon hunting.

• Upvote 3

can we get some new weapon types perhaps a shield that you can dual wield with a gun and when you zoom in it raises the shield as well? maybe kunai that are just straight up grenades?

Are we going to get an Arbiters of Hexis Warframe and a Steel Meridian Warframe or is the plan to make Gauss for Arbiters and Grendel for Steel Meridian?
When will volt get those sweet sweet cloth physics?

Will we get the nox's weapon?
Will we get the amalgam cinder machinist's weapon?
Will we get the ghoul rictus' weapon?

And most importantly: When will I be cool?

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Make sure your account is linked to only one account - warframe.com/user !

Does this mean we're not allowed to have both Twitter and Mixer on our accounts, or are only allowed to use one to watch the stream, because on some days it seems ones more reliable than the other

• Woah 1

Anything to show on the Nox Cannon or Rictus Saw? Is land Archmelee sounding promising in the future?

Posted (edited)

Hi, i am new player and as a new player i have an issue with Mods, upgrading and selling.

Why i cant mark my mods as Favorite or Equipped? So i could favorite all my equipped mods, so i won't sell them by mistake.

Or have a filter to remove all equipped mods from the list in Mods station?

Edited by Kr4vis

Just now, Kr4vis said:

Hi, i am new player and as a new player i have an issue with Mods, upgrading and selling/

Why can you make Favorite mods? So i could favorite all my equipped mods, so i won't sell them by mistake.

Or have a filter to remove all equipped mods from the list in Mods station?

Equipped mods to have a dot to indicate you have them equipped somewhere, If you select it and press either the dissolve or sell button you'll be given a warning

Keep your eyes open, don't impulse click and the mechanics to prevent you from selling the mods you want to keep is already there.

Is the content shown at tennocon on the roadmap for the current year, or are we entering a brave new world of hyping content that is 12+  months down the road?  

I appreciate the new mechanics like nightwave to add some structure to free play, and to encourage players to try out content they may or may not be doing regularly, and between the new frames with novel mechanics (whips, hildryn), new game modes (disruption, arbitration) and novel weapon mechanics (lots really) the content drought is feeling pretty wet...  but story line and progression have been a bit sparse for a looong time.

Also I miss the challenges in Nightwave.  And Nightwave may not be the place for them... but please, give me an excuse to do challenging things with with folks I need to cooperate with.  That was one of the things that was great about raids, and it is one of the things I really liked about the more challenging Nightwave missions (1 hr in kuva survival without using life support... yes, it is hard for a lot of folks, yes it is unattainable for some... well kind of, you can still carry pretty well in there... but still... it was hard and I loved it.  There was the very real chance of failure, and no one member of the team could do it alone.  I actually cared and valued the competency of my team.  That has been fully washed out of nightwave.  I can once more carry 3 catatonic party members if need be, or solo the missions... no reason to coordinate with friends, they have busy schedules, and so do I... and more is the pity.

And the "with friends" missions... Sometimes what is good for you isn't something you initially like.  Even if it a cursury "accept my friend request rando, let do this".... I still have one more person on my friends list.  I might delete them later... I might not.  Certainly the chance of staying in touch if we end up hitting it off in the mission is significantly higher than if we hadn't exchanged friend requests.  And playing with friends, and having a social network in game will make players enjoy what they are doing more, play for longer, and stick around for the long term (like raids).  Sometimes you give us what we ask for, but it isn't what we need or what DE needs.

If you knew in 5 years the full cast of the devstream would have moved on, how could Warframe grow an equally able set of key leaders to continue the mission (and since I don't expect the cast to change all that radically, how can DE make room for and make use of more great people to take advantage of the success of warframe and the resources available due to that success?)  DE has done great things story wise... every now and then with very little resources, and with lots of resources... DE has seemingly slowed down slightly.  Content is still great, but the rate of delivery has if anything slowed rather then increased due to the success of what has gone before.

Thanks for the fun!

• Applause 1

With the Tennocon Hype going strong for the future of Warframe (EMPERYAN LET'S GO) I want to make sure that past discussions don't get buried in said hype. Two promises specifically. 

First, Arbitration rewards tuning. After the revive system was introduced to Arbies, patch notes promised tuning of the rewards (specifically noting reward pacing) would be coming, but we haven't heard anything about it since. Can we please have an update on this?

And second, the dreaded Loot Nerf. During the last Devstream it was stated that Loot Nerf would be revisited to see if there was any way to undo the change, even if only partially. Has there been any progress on this? And if no changes are being made to the nerf as a whole, can we please revisit all the abilities that do roll for extra loot? It would seem fair to me that their chances of getting extra drops be increased since they can't stack at all.

7 minutes ago, MartinVole said:

Anything to show on the Nox Cannon or Rictus Saw? Is land Archmelee sounding promising in the future?

Dunno about archmelee (sounds silly to be completely honest) but they already said they're planning about making those weapons aviable for players. I think the thing that didn't make them drop already is more because they were thinking about whether making them an "land exclusive arch-gun" or something along those lines.

Since we're talking about usable enemy weapons, the new mechanist in the Gas City has a neat looking flamer, and that's 100% primary weapon size with no arch-gun dilemma about it, if there's anything I'm wondering why we don't have a certain something yet it would be that.

I heard there was a stalker mode, how's that coming along? Is it possible to make the stalker a little more difficult to kill considering how squishy stalker is to higher tier players?

Are there planned any changes to armor scaling?The current state of armor is quite annoying.Something like putting a cap on the armor or changing the formula would honestly work.

When facing the Kuva Litch I noticed a very... assassin's creed style hidden blade come from the Warframes Wrist!

Is this just an animation for that finisher or can we expect this as a weapon (please say yes) 

Thank you DE ❤

Whens Railjack and whens the orbiter upgrades and will the duviri paradox be included and when can we expect to see it

Can you please give us an update with regards to the improvements being made with the in-game chat moderation? Thanks.

hace 8 minutos, Jinsoyun dijo:

Whens Railjack and whens the orbiter upgrades and will the duviri paradox be included and when can we expect to see it

The Duviri Paradox is for next year. Regarding the Empyrean and the New War, Empyrean first and the New War for Xtmas, lets hope to get a more precise date for Empyrean/Railjack 🙂