Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Squad... Waiting For Players...

SnPlasmic

Finding Squad... (20 seconds later)... Waiting for Players... (2 hours later)... Waiting for Players...

So thats basically my problem

I have 3 days playing, and since today im unable to Join/Recluit any player and thats dissapointing because is impossible complete missions by myself =/

I can chat and see "squads" in the respective missions (a tinny human-icon)... but im unable to join them

The community is hard to understand, i cant invite (I dont remeber the error message), i havent try with friends because none is online and the others just dont accept

I try in different regions (NorthAmerica West and East, and also South America)

I open my ports UDP in windows and my Cisco

I put my ping limit in 400 and No Limit

I try in Spanish and English languajes (I know this one is stupid)

I dont know what else to do

u__u please help, this game is awesome = [

Everyone has this problem. Those squads that are shown next to the mission may be full, too.

Pretty much the only thing you can do is click the mission, wait to see if it joins a squad, then if it doesn't, close out of the mission and click in again. Repeat until you join a session.

If you have good internet, just host it by clicking the "Play Now" / "Online" button at the top after clicking the mission. You can also go to the Find A Squad forum to find people that will help you run stuff.

@Aver 
I know that, the problem is that is just impossible finish a mission by myself

@Aramet

I swear i been try that, click mission, wait, go out, click mission, wait, go out like 30 times today, seriusly, i been wait an entire hour to see if someone join me =/

u_u im sad

@Cursed

i add you already, thanks =)

Edited by SnPlasmic

I know how you feel sometimes it's better to play with people and sometimes it's good to have a little backup just in case it takes a turn for the worst. I'm usually on, so if you don't mind getting some help from me when I'm on shot me an invite or message.

Finding Squad... (20 seconds later)... Waiting for Players... (2 hours later)... Waiting for Players...

This happens because warframe only checks for parties once you click and mission and never again. You are not being put in any sort of queue or something. So if you want to find a party, you have to ESC-clickmission-ESC-clickmission-ESC-clickmission-ESC-clickmission-ESC-clickmission...