[DE]Danielle

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0 Status (LIVE!)

I personally don’t mind the delay, still plenty of things to do and if we have to wait a few days more for some improvements, it’s totally fine. 

Moreover, “a delayed game is eventually good, Pursuit mission is forever bad.” XD

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

I saw mention of the Tennogen Rhino Mastodon skin, but that's been out for a while now (not just in the arsenal like the previous bug, but actually in the market.) Is that intended? I bought it last week.

Edited by (NSW)Stephenfold

16 hours ago, WilliamBilliamBeard said:

Please fix sticky Transference controls! Sometimes when transferring back in, the game thinks one is still holding the R button, resulting in the inability to aim, shoot, roll, sprint, melee, switch primary/secondary weapons, secondary fire (i.e. detonate Penta grenades), interact (with Y), or jump. Instead, it casts abilities or transfers back to the operator. I'm not sure if it's a Switch-exclusive bug, but it's quite bothersome and to my knowledge, has never been addressed properly. 

I'd like it if this was fixed as well

• Upvote 2

I just read from the xbox and ps4 updates that they added the umbra toggle with the update. Though it says here that the toggle won’t come with this update. Tragic. 

• Like 1

On 2019-07-29 at 4:20 PM, (NSW)DrBadnews said:

CROSS-SAVE.... PLEASE!

I agree with this guy, I have spent around 200$+ on each platform(xbox, ps4, switch) and I would love to have all my stuff merged into one account, all the accounts have the same email, and I believe if PS4 will let fortnite do crossplay crossprogression, it will let warframe, so I really want this to happen and the time it does I'll be extremely happy

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

^ While Cross-saves / Cross-Progression provide the biggest benefit to people that own a Switch + PC it's still something that everyone should want since it would let them feel more secure in making purchases / investing time into the game when they know that if their platform changes for any reason they don't lose their account progress. 

I personally just love the idea of having the switch for my 80% on-the-go / around the house playtime, and then being able to log in to my PC to play Empyrean when it launches or do Eidolons / Orb Mothers. 

edit: either way I wouldn't expect this soon because it sounds like the team has a lot being pushed through for 2019, but fingers crossed for it being a 2020 priority (especially with new generations playstation / xbox coming)

Edited by (NSW)ohgodzilla
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, (NSW)GoddessEiha said:

Its been a week, how long is cert gonna take...

It has been almost exactly 2 days lol. Went to cert Monday at 1pm-ish EST

edit: and cert usually takes 4-5 business days. Sometimes less if we're lucky

Edited by (NSW)ohgodzilla

Updates from this morning's Nintendo @ 10 livestream on what you can expect with the volumetric lighting and popping fixes coming. Sound on! 

• Woah 3
  • Applause 2

On 2019-07-24 at 10:29 PM, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

Really hoping the performance fix pans out! It's been rough lately...

Glad to see a good chunk of tennogen on route!

Also, this is my obligatory comment in support of cross-saves / cross-progression / loot sharing !

Thanks!

Is this the crashing issue on switch you're talking about? It's been crashing 2/7 sessions for me 😞

2 hours ago, (NSW)Colet said:

Is this the crashing issue on switch you're talking about? It's been crashing 2/7 sessions for me 😞

seriously? I've only crashed once since November. I play with a fan on the machine, though. Maybe that makes a difference. 

3 hours ago, (NSW)Badger said:

seriously? I've only crashed once since November. I play with a fan on the machine, though. Maybe that makes a difference. 

No fan here, but I don't get many crashes.

• Like 1

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0 has passed cert and will be going live TODAY! We'll update you on time once we're ready to rock.

Look out for your friend Red Text around that time for the countdown to everything we've updated you on in this thread. We thank you again for your incredible patience and understanding with the delayed release. We truly have an amazing community, and love to see that you appreciate and value the kind of performance work that goes into a build like this. See you soon, Tenno!

• Applause 2

wow. I wasn't expecting this today or this week. awesome opossum. the Sari Syandana is going to look gooood on my orphid skin Saryn… now, which armor should I use? hmmmm… and maybe a new range build to fit the updated look...

I'm going to be busy tonight. 

• Like 1

We caught a snag while prepping the build for release, so there may be a change in release time. 

We'll keep you updated, Tenno! Thanks again for your patience with us during this whole process.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a heads up, the additional performance changes that were made also increased the overall size of this download from the 980 MB we had originally announced. Will update you here with final size once we're in the clear to launch!

It won't be a massive jump, but it is a change that you should know 🙂 Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Getting free major updates and improvements and we're getting thanked for waiting a few minutes? What would gaming be without you guys T_T

Edited by (NSW)ShinNL
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We caught a snag while prepping the build for release, so there may be a change in release time. 

We'll keep you updated, Tenno! Thanks again for your patience with us during this whole process.

Hey Danielle, any update yet? Very excited for the update and the chance to buy more roombas!

Are we still looking at this evening (I'm in UK, it's 7pm here) or should we expect it tomorrow morning?

Thanks; we know you're trying your best, just far too hyped lol!

• Like 1

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0 is live! You can now download 1 GB of performance and stability enhances, TennoGen and more! As the update downloads it will appear as if the total size of Warframe has increased to 16.5 GB, this is not its final size as it will shrink to the intended 16 GB once completed. 

Thank you again for your support! 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2