Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.4.1 + 25.4.1.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• Added a highly requested ‘Toggle’ for Excalibur Umbra’s details to hide / show his details on Skins! This predominantly hides / shows Umbra’s scarf to allow Skins to truly shine!

PLEASE also add an option to choose a different Iron Skin VFX, like for eg. Palatine on normal skins

8 minutes ago, -dikht.Ceejay- said:

cool but where is the content

This ^

So, I'm guessing this is a purely cosmetic or (open your wallet) update. I get that some things are cool in here, but egh...this not really shines good in some certain areas, a pure update based on buying/farming plat in order to get the shines, rather then actual content?, quite dispointed i have to say.

Ah well.

2 big  changes:

"

• Fixed the Knell forcing a reload when empty even if you got a headshot.
  • Fixed Amalgam Argonak not applying to Dagger-type Zaws.

"

Not sure how the first one will feel yet but this could be very good. Also, DE can you please add a UI indicator for vaulted relics in the relic selection screen now that the massive optimisations are done?

Just now, ErebusGaming said:

I just updated to the hotfix and I still can't remove umbra details...

Just now, Shadow306k said:

Can we have the Umbra details toggle on his non-cash skins... I want to turn it off with the Proto skin DE.

Yeah I thought that was gonna happen but I guess not

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• Added a highly requested ‘Toggle’ for Excalibur Umbra’s details to hide / show his details on Skins! This predominantly hides / shows Umbra’s scarf to allow Skins to truly shine!
  •  

Delete my umbra now, DE. I want you to remove that filth from my account please. I'm not going to have an Umbra that doesn't look like an Umbra

3 minutes ago, CephKaron said:

its not "your" content. just for this comment i hope they take an extra month to work on empyrean

Warframe is losing players, the last somewhat decent content update that bourght a new wave of players in is 1 year old now (talking about the quest that brought umbra stuff)

the last few updates were rather pointless and poor attempts to get old vets to return to the game and keep them playing for a while. Just look at the "special" things we had in the short while. 

S#&$ is going downhill and DE is noticing it and reacting poorly, might aswell go as far as seeng these cosmetic updates as a last cashgrab..

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

This ^

So, I'm guessing this is a purely cosmetic or (open your wallet) update. I get that some things are cool in here, but egh...this not really shines good in some certain areas, a pure update based on buying/farming plat in order to get the shines, rather then actual content?, quite dispointed i have to say.

Ah well.

it's a hotfix with some extra goodies. 🤔+ literally nothing forcing you to spend plat on these items. it's not meant to be a replacement for empyrean and if you sincerely expected empyrean today and are upset it didn't come with this patch then you should probably find something else to play in the weeks or months leading up to release.

Archived