Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.4.1 + 25.4.1.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, -dikht.Ceejay- said:

so i'll have nothing to do for a year?
epic tbh

Unless you've mastered everything and have 1 of every item then there is still stuff you can do. Whether or not you consider it to be content is yer own problem, as it is still technically content that you haven't done yet.

A toggle for Nidus to turn off Mutation Stack visual effects or lock them active would be great. Phryke is one of the best skins in the game, but it's just a shame it looks its best without any Mutation Stacks so I end up feeling the fashionframe (for me at least) downgrades if I'm playing properly.

17 minutes ago, Maganar said:

K-drive Jets cannot be color customized.  This issue seems to go all the way back to the snafu over dual-color emissives and energy, and in this case it effects more than just energy or emissives.  The entire jet cannot be color-customized and completely ruins any attempt to color-customize K-drives.

Fifth-to-last bullet point.

Can't say of what they did WORKED since I'm at work atm, but they certainly at least tried to fix. If it is still broken point that out.

Hotfix 25.4.1.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed the ‘Toggle’ for Excalibur Umbra’s details to hide / show his details on Skins not actually being visible.
  • Fixed the Tekelu Nikana Skin not being available for all Nikana variants.
  • Fixed incorrect Energy color being applied to the Synoid Heliocor’s handle.
  • Fixed several ragdolls not having limbs positioned correctly. 

Please fix the projectile hitbox of Eidolon limbs while they are spawning. They are still dysfunctional as of this update, and have been "missing" ever since PoE remaster on Update 24.6.0 on April 4, 2019. Because of this bug, only hitscan weapons can hit limbs before it reaches the shore. Please figure out what happened to the hitbox, because this makes many weapons not viable for hunting.

Below is a video of Lanka, which is a projectile weapon, being used to shoot the spawning limbs after the shield is taken down. The first video is from February, where you can see the hitbox works as normal. The second video demonstrates the "missing" hitbox that has been like that ever since PoE remaster April 4, 2019. The second video is from April 15, 2019. This same issue applies for all projectile weapons, with the exception of Catchmoon for whatever reason. Arca Plasmor can't hit it, despite being a nearly identical projectile.

Euphona Prime, Buzlok, Castanas, Artemis Bow, Lanka, Arca Plasmor, Lenz, Exalted Blade, Tombfinger, Exodia Contagion, Glaives, which are all projectile weapons, have all been tested and proven to be unable to hit these limbs in the manner shown in the second video.

This issue has already been brought up in previous updates, as well as had its own bug thread but was not addressed.

This is how the hitbox used to work:

This is the missing hitbox we have now:

1 hour ago, FrostPrime said:

Finally a nice Stradavar skin! Hopefully you guys show Latron some love as well later on.

Latron's got the Conclave variant, and, boy, is it sweet.

Where mah Burston skins tho? Like, I don't understand why the Braton has about 5-something skins and none for the Burston? C'mon, DE...

1 minute ago, houselyrander said:

So... where's the actual toggle option? Yeah, I like that the scarf and metal hooks are just an Umbra skin thing now, but I was under the impression that it would be something to turn on and off 

Only when you select a skin, never for the default appearance.

10 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

Still hoping we can separate the scarf from the metal "U's" all over. I want the scarf active, but the "U's" gone.

heh, and here i am wishing for the opposite lol...I love the Us but hate the scarf.

Archived