Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deconstruction Of Rooms Not That Bad

WarlokLord

The materials should go back into your "Vault" stores for the Dojo. You only get half those for reclaiming items that you place in the environment... does this mean "half" of a single Forma, Gallium, or Neurode? Hmmm.

The Forma from rooms ought to be there though. Could be an incidental bug.

I'm in the same situation as you. Is it possible to request a general de-construction of all rooms ? Not having to do it my hand for all the rooms just because DEVs messed up with design and didn't replace old rooms with new ones...........

Edited by 101010

I'm in the same situation as you. Is it possible to request a general de-construction of all rooms ? Not having to do it my hand for all the rooms just because DEVs messed up with design and didn't replace old rooms with new ones...........

I know I would have preferred to instantly tag all Dojo constructs for demolition, but I finally did it manually.

Before you can deconstruct a room, any rooms beyond it - that rely upon it for connectvity to the base Dojo Hall - must be deconstructed. So the process does take some time. I wish it could have gone more quickly, for as you say, this was a snafu by developers as they developed, but at least its done for me. I may actually finally have a look at the entire Dojo research interface now (finally built the Oracle and a research room).

This said, I still think it wise to provide A.) a Demolish All option and B.) a top-down map mode that shows just a general schematic (no labels necessary! just give us an idea of what we have wrought in what directions).