The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why DE should bring back bait blueprints!

sharp_shot-93

4 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

Thankfully I still have the blueprints for PoE bait. Being able to craft the baits that I want is beyond better than wasting standing here and there for it. Even when Fortuna released, I despised having to buy bait over and over. Kind of wish they just offered the blueprints like normal AND offered the option to purchase bait like they currently are. Best of both worlds, people can farm fish parts and craft if we want to and people can just buy the bait with standing if they want to.

Yeah this is exactly how it should be. 

The thing that really annoys me about having to buy baits the most other than having to use standing is when the fish don’t even spawn, last night I used 3 clapped bait and only caught 2 glappids because they refused to spawn for me, this gets even worse in Fortuna I’ve gone and wasted tons of baits on warm weather because at times fish won’t spawn at all at the hotspot. 

I am actually missing one blueprint since I never bought it. It would be nice to have them all but there never was any urgency in acquiring it. Unfortunately, it was randomly pulled like all the others. (It wasn't bait, the relaxing fish-gas stuff).

Eh, I'd say put them in the next Plague Star rotation. Their existence is hardly the end of the world and I don't think this would be a big problem. For those that want them, they would be available. For everyone that doesn't care, the buyable bait is still just fine.

I personally see no reason why it was removed and changed in the first place. Having different options for things is fine. Buy a Tenno bait, and they can fish for a day. Teach a Tenno to make their own bait, and they can fish for a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...