Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Type of Warframe Player Are You? (Thread #3)

This was a topic a year ago, and I started it, but it is already archived, for the second time, so here is the third thread... 

Many players here in Warframe do have such a common type. But, some of them may become rare. Idk why tho, but let's discuss this, shall we?

The Noob - troublemakers and do not know how to do this and that... it may seem annoying but for me, it's a great opportunity to help them. Of course, you cannot help them if you're not...

The Teacher - like The Librarian but during the battle. The coach perhaps.

The Caster - welcome to the wizardly "solar system" of Warframe, where these Tennos usually cast abilities to kill enemies. 

The Archer - they seemed to be rare though, but I am one of them. They often use the standard bow as their signature primary weapon to kill enemies. The "rare archers" are the headshooters, where they often kill enemies with headshots. They are really good at tactics and survival though. Sometimes, uses light melee weapons in case of trouble. A.k.a "The Ghost / The Hunter"

Round Table - the melee people. Often use melee weapons. They have 2 classes:

Arthur - heavy weapon-wielder

Lancelot - swords, daggers, staff, light weapons

Idk why I called this but what I know is that most of the Knights of the Round uses melee weapons, like King Arthur's Excalibur. But can you help me complete the Round Table thing? 😕

The Boomer - Name all of explosive weapons. Lenz? Phantasma? Arca Plasmor? They usually equip with the big bad primary weapons (or small but explosive secondary weapons).

The Normal Ones - they are the "jack-of-all-trades" in using any weapons... well.

The Flash - the quick killers, quick runners, quick at everything. They are good at dodging things.

The "Warframe" Tank - a type of supporter who is the "Tank"... you know what I mean? They often guards everyone with shields. Also, the useful frontliner.

Descendants of Destiny / COD - whenever they took primary weapons, they feel like they are now in FPS games... well, often use primary and secondary weapons

The Guardian Angel - the supporters who always supports. I know that there's a specific frame for those but they are usually them. They sometimes have pets, too. Normally, the healers.

Twin Brothers - has an aggressive warframe with an aggressive sentinel / pet. Usually the veteran type.

Treasure Hunter - a.k.a "Looters / Farmers". Always explore maps to see chests before attacking

Mad Genius - a tactical player who also solves ciphers quickly. I could be one of them, though. 

The Pusher - they are more on completing the quest than attacking anyone.

The Esper Summoner - known for deploying clones, necromancy, and CLEM!

The Headhunter - the headshot guys... some of them can be annoying

Gilgamesh - in his epic, he is very adaptive... well, at least with Enkidu... so, this type of player are seriously adaptive and strategic, who knows how to play well. For example, when he is trapped by crowd, he may swing a heavy weapon or just use his abilities. If the foe is far, he will just use a range weapon. Very adaptive and smart. Almost similar to Archers, but very smart.

Fortnite Tenno / Emotenno - whenever you kill anyone at Fortnite, you go boogie. Well, this thing still exists here. They usually do whatever they want when they are at the extraction point while waiting for others (e.g. Spending MP for casting abilities even though it's unnecessary, dancing, or placing some "chill" music if you are Octavia)

Tenno Runway Participant / Tenno's Next Top Model - the fashionistas of Warframe. They usually spend on cosmetics to have a good looking frame. They sometimes show-off their fashion at public areas (e.g. Cetus, Relays, Fortuna, Bazaar).

The Manager - bossy at clans, always leads, well... can be seen at Squads and Clans. Counter of The Librarian

The Entrepreneur - yes, that's right. Traders! 

The Librarian - this is helpful to the clans or squads. They often help or give info of each thing they asked. They even spread some news like "Baro is Here!" or "There's a contest!"

The Lone Ranger - feels better at solo... hates having squad

The Roulette Victim - okay, gonna explain this. Matchmaking is random, and sometimes, you want to do it yourself, but instead, you find yourself in the squad. Then, sometimes, you leech them. "Leechers" for some type.

The Berserker - veterans who always rages or very aggressive play style, not as aggressive as Twin Brothers. Hot-heads in Warframe, actually.

The Time Mage - also known as the illusionist. Sometimes, Gara, sometimes Mirage, or Loki. Like the Caster, except they build up illusions, protection, and traps.

The Architect - known for decorating SO MUCH in dojo or orbiter. If Cinderalla's dojo is worn out, the tenno godfathers / godmothers will bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'ed everything.

The Rumpelstiltskin - known for doing CAPITALISM in in Warframe, also known for making deals like helping things for a price.

The Vendetta - known for making silent kills, equipping silenced weapons. Good in Spy missions.

The "Beguiling" - known for making noises, attracting enemies, and a bit of aggressive in play style. Often fails at Spy missions. 

Lastly...

The Stalkers - random invites, knowing infos on their clan mates. Maybe they can be rude.

So which one is your type? Let me know in the comments below.

Edited by (PS4)BiomixPixels
  • Like 1

A Normal Gilgamesh 'Warframe' Tank. 

I main Trinity, and my Baruuk is gaining playtime. I use Speed Holster with Trinity and Vigorous Swap with Baruuk. Trinity uses a Karak Wraith, Akstiletto Prime and a Gram Prime with Condition Overload. All weapons have good/decent rivens and are fitted with multiple forma. Trinity is 9 forma at the moment. 

Baruuk has a Prisma Grakata, Twin Grakatas and a Tonbo with Healing Return and Condition Overload. All weapons have good/decent rivens, and multiple formas to fit them all. Baruuk is at 4 or 5 forma, can't remember at the moment. 

I use Naramon School on both builds and have Berserker on, as well. Both of them have Arcane Guardian and Arcane Strike. Both builds use Synth set, because they don't like reloading and a Helios Prime Sentinel for crit melee stat stick. 

Edited by YazMatazO

Is there a name for a player who spends more time watching Warframe content and reading through forum posts than actually playing the game? Or a name for a person who spends a lot of time in the simulacrum that by the time they finish a build, they’re too tired to actually play the game? 

But to answer your question, I would say 100% that I fall under the Tenno Runway, Entrepreneur, and Round Table. For the other categories, I either partially fall under them or not at all.

I would say I need a few new categories:

The home maker : I make my orbiter and clan dojo pretty looking with decorations. 

The ship strider: I spend a significant amount of time in the orbiter just bullet jumping between rooms. 

Speaker to walls: am the only one with inputs on clan chat for more than 10 lines. 

Then I will be gilgamesh, librarian teacher hybrid. 

20 hours ago, (PS4)BiomixPixels said:

The Normal Ones

^That.

With the added spice of being that guy who just refuses to get K.O.'d and picks up entire squads much to the confusion of other players as I don't look like a very skilled player when I'm playing.

All of the above. Preferred loadout would be min-range max duration Limbo with an extremely survivable build, using a Gas AoE Amalgam Daikyu always going for headshots. Supported with a Knell and Skiajati for heals or Zenistar for even more area control. Preferably basing missions out of the dojo to quickly trade between sessions. 😉