Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introducing Warframe Foundry - A tool to track your Item, Warframe and Resource progression and more!

Xzandro

Hey there.

I always wanted a tool for Warframe in which you can track your mastery progress. And I know there are tools out, that are very close to what I wanted. Usually I make do with an excel sheet, but due to constant updates it gets tedious to update these sheets.

So I decided to create a tool, which uses the public Warframe mobile endpoints and see what I can do with it. And as it turns out, you can do a lot with it.

Features
  • Mark items (Weapons, Warframes, Companions etc.) as Built or Mastered

• This is also possible with their respective components

• Built items will be reflected accordingly in the resources section

• Mastery Rank tracking

• Resources Management

• See which resources you still need and how many

• Your browser will save your data automatically

• If you need this data somewhere else, Warframe Foundry provides Import & Export capabilities

• Easy to handle settings

• Hide Built / Mastered items | Hide Images / Components

• Set your Mission and Junction count to get a more precise Mastery Rank

• Always up-to-date via Warframe mobile API endpoints

• Shoutout to the guys who maintain the warframe-items repo

So now that you know the key features, I'm very interested in your opinions and if you like it or not. I'm also open for your suggestions and potential improvements. Keep in mind, that this is a kinda early version, so some bugs are to be expected.

I develop other tools for other games and usually keep and improve my tools for a very long time. Feel free to let me know what you think. Also, just to mention it, on the top right is a small icon to my Patreon. If you like what you see, you can support me there. Not mandatory of course. 🙂

Also if you have questions or want to submit your suggestions or ideas, you can join my Discord, which you will find here: https://discord.gg/JMBSZRA

Edited by Xzandro
  • Like 5

Hi again. This didn't get much attention here it seems, but I still want to inform you that I implemented a bunch of new stuff according to feedback from other sources. Here is the changelog for v1.1.0

• New statistics section on the front page

• Get a quick overview on how many items you have finished in each category

• New Quicksearch

• You can now search across categories

• Directly mark items and components as complete / built / mastered

• Faster, especially for smartphones and low-end PC's

• Design improvements for mobiles users and better accessibility

• Removed clutter in header for low resolutions (still WIP)

• Buttons on front page won't overlap the content anymore

• You can close the settings sidebar with ESC

• After you switch a page you will scroll to the top automatically

• Better contrast for mastery rank numbers

• Better compact mode when you hide images and components via the settings

• Added mastery rank requirement for every item next to the title

• Added missing wikia links

• New option: Show Founder items (Default off)

• Fixed small bugs like wrong mastery point gain from specifc items

Hope you like it and feel free to let me know what you think. 🙂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, another update is available for Warframe Foundry. You also have the possibility to join my new Discord server to submit your suggestions and ideas or to receive help if you have questions. 🙂 You can find it here: https://discord.gg/JMBSZRA

Changes in 1.2.0:

• Added support for subcomponents in resource section. What this means is:

• Warframe components resources costs are now included

• Weapon components resources costs are also included (ex.: Akbronco -> 2xBronco)

• You can now exclude items and resources you don't wanna see or aren't interested in

• Added possibility to search for components

• If you select Fieldron in the search bar and go to any section, you will see items that need this component

• Fixed that built / mastered were not applied correctly in quick search

• Fixed small responsive display errors

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Aw man, sad this didn't get much attention. The tool is pretty darn awesome, but I wish there was a way to auto-setup. Like to pull info from warframe profiles. Doubt that's possible as I've not found any other tool that can do it tho.

• 2 months later...

Ohh, hi! You guys are correct, it didn't receive much attention here. But I still keep this tool up-to-date. Or rather it keeps itself up-to-date pretty much.

I really really wish that DE would have some kind of API or oAuth so I can easily let users import their current profile. Sadly this is not the case, although it is suggested for years now. I will keep the ideas in mind and i'm glad some people use it. :) 

Edited by Xzandro
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i remember quite awhile back, posting into a huge thread a suggestion for foundrys to be added to social spaces adjacent to open world areas... the post was originally a guy with a massive overhaul of the foundry and included stuff similar to what you've suggested...i remember seeing ideas for blueprint pinning/resource tracking... im sure DE has a lot of "quality of life" improvements on the backburner, hopefully we'll see them released bit by bit as part of future updates... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...