Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #254: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

41dfc0346650501a68edec5869a7af3d.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are just a couple of salty dollies taking down the Profit-Taker in the name of Nora Night!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Twitch Drop! For those that missed / were unable to redeem the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Showcase codes, we’ll be doing each prize as a Twitch Drop, with tonight being 500 Ducats!

See you here tonight, July 25th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

17 minutes ago, (PS4)HiLdRyN_Ext_ThiC said:

When Is The 3rd Orb Fight Comeing to Fortuna Been Over a Year Still Waiting or did you guys Forget ??

Umm.. Content came out on PC November 8, 2018. So PS4 was like a month later.  Still 5 more months to be a year. You might want to brush up on how a calendar works.

My friends and I won't be able to do the Profit-Taker for Nora... we don't have rank 5 with Fortuna faction. It's a bit mean putting a Nightwave quest behind a rep gate you can't obtain within the week. 😢 Otherwise loving the new Nightwave series ❤️ Can't wait for operator suit. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)HiLdRyN_Ext_ThiC said:

When Is The 3rd Orb Fight Comeing to Fortuna Been Over a Year Still Waiting or did you guys Forget ??

With That Energy Cannon They Showed us on the Railjack (TennoCon2018)

And they Showed us Board the Railjack From the OrbValis,

it Seems Plausible, That The Railjack's Finishing Blow From that Massive Energy cannon,

Could have been intended for use on the 3rd OrbBoss.

Afterall, Railjack Was Supposed to arrive BEFORE the GasCity Update; But was Delayed For Code.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)HiLdRyN_Ext_ThiC said:

3 minutes ago, (PS4)a01LB_SEGA4EVER said:

With That Energy Cannon They Showed us on the Railjack (TennoCon2018)

And they Showed us Board the Railjack From the OrbValis,

it Seems Plausible, That The Railjack's Finishing Blow From that Massive Energy cannon,

Could have been intended for use on the 3rd OrbBoss.

Afterall, Railjack Was Supposed to arrive BEFORE the GasCity Update; But was Delayed For Code.

To Rewatch TennoCon2018 (Fortuna&Railjack) https://m.YouTube.Com/watch?v=rgEMZZ2bWuY 

PlayStation's YouTube Channel.

9 minutes ago, Exodus3v5 said:

My friends and I won't be able to do the Profit-Taker for Nora... we don't have rank 5 with Fortuna faction. It's a bit mean putting a Nightwave quest behind a rep gate you can't obtain within the week. 😢 Otherwise loving the new Nightwave series ❤️ Can't wait for operator suit. 

Luckily, we don’t have to complete every single Nightwave challenge to get everything! And you can always work on grinding it before the end of series and use the catch up feature to revisit challenges you missed weren’t able to do. I’m in the same boat with you though, it’s the only challenge I couldn’t complete this week.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rebecca and Megan are just a couple of salty dollies taking down the Profit-Taker in the name of Nora Night!

I bet Megan's gonna use Inaros and Rebecca is gonna use Nyx. 

Archived