[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #254: Tonight at 7pm ET!

after that primed disapointment of tennocon drops not being rewarded even tho u had both account linked and watch it from the begining meh i got better stuff to do than watch a stream and the drops not happening

Question: is it possible to get the drops if you watch the VoD? (asking because of timezones, 7pm et is 1am for me.)

2 hours ago, Exodus3v5 said:

It's a bit mean putting a Nightwave quest behind a rep gate you can't obtain within the week.

Don't need to do it within a week. You have 7 more weeks to get it done with the catch-up mech. More than enough time.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pyrothegreat said:

I want the empherea i missed out on 😧

Me too will there be a time we can get it again or make it an accessory available with plat you think.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

41dfc0346650501a68edec5869a7af3d.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are just a couple of salty dollies taking down the Profit-Taker in the name of Nora Night!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Twitch Drop! For those that missed / were unable to redeem the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Showcase codes, we’ll be doing each prize as a Twitch Drop, with tonight being 500 Ducats!

See you here tonight, July 25th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

I dont think this will end well lol

Got screwed out of the ephemera and Nekros on the last streams, so I'll probably get double drops of ducats to go with the other 18k I never use.._

Posted (edited)

I am only in lvl 3 in fortuna... It's quite an impossible task to kill the profit taker from my point... I think DE should go for reasonable type of tasks for Nora night. 

Edited by zeros06
  • Upvote 1

Ah yes, the wonders of Ducats, with them... Perhaps I shall finally be able to fund my new zoo in my clan dojo, where I can populate with rascals I find out in the wilderness.  Conservation at its finest. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)kr0magg0t said:

Got screwed out of the ephemera and Nekros on the last streams, so I'll probably get double drops of ducats to go with the other 18k I never use.._

What are you talking about? We don't exist. Those of us who watched Tennocon and gave DE their views but somehow didn't qualify for their atrocious drop system, we are a figment of the imagination.

5 hours ago, Kylo. said:

I bet Megan's gonna use Inaros and Rebecca is gonna use Nyx. 

Honesty it doesn't matter who they use, they'll have the other two party members carry them anyway :crylaugh:

3 hours ago, (XB1)PompousNinja156 said:

I noticed instead of Mixer/Twitch, it's just Twitch. Is this because Mixer rewards are still broken?

Both of their systems for drops are broken, its just not going to elicit a proper alternative. You're rolling the dice, essentially. You get them their views, and in return they can ignore you when you didn't get anything out of it.

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Honesty it doesn't matter who they use, they'll have the other two party members carry them anyway :crylaugh:

We'll see about that.

Im unsure to how many people this apply to but i think if you watched tenno con but watched it though a someone else stream it didn't count even if it was a warframe partner.

I think they would be WISE developers to offer the drop after 20 mins, that would really let or help people problem solve because w so many devices you can easily appear 'on'  where you dont expect, and a poor connection ...Or twitch thinks you are away even when you are not. Keep active in chat and you get slow mode boot. Its a strange feeling of missing a drop like you are the last person and you got cheated.

I want to know why is prime time streamed at 7pm ET. Thats 1am in Europe I would like to watch every prime time but then i'm so tired when i wake up 🙁