Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.4.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

inform yourself first then u can allways choose to not play them once back

Even if arcanes are added 1 per stage (which definitly wont) It's still not gonna be as effective as Eidolons.
Playing for the memories sure could be a viable reason since i dont consider them as a bad gamemodes at all. Some things could have been made faster but still.

thank you

Since K-Drives got fixed with the last patch, i only need this one to be happy:

We can´t scan the POE animals:

But i would also like to hear something about this changes (maybe I should post those in the dev stream threas))

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Ghoul Bountys messages are forced inbox messages:

You had a threa about the Larunda relay changes, so what´s about the index map change? (at least I found nothing looking back till the poe remaster patches)

I had one of those capture targets still taking gas proc damage, but not dying yesterday. But he landed and I was still able to trigger the capture though he was moving with a sliver of health bar that wasn't going away. I thought it was weird at the time. Glad it's fixed though.

Thanks for the update \o/

Any plans to deal with the massive bugs during profit-taker/arch-gun switching? It is quite hard to fight that with constant "ability in use" while not, and unability to swap weapons, but being able to swap to fishing spears and so.

9 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Thanks DE!

Are there going to be any more Wukong changes incoming? Cloud Walker's up/down movement still feels slow and awkward, as if it wasn't affected by the rework.

Here is a solution, just my 2 cents, point your mouse up or down and hold W. Thx DE for the update

2 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

yup its all about fun ^_^

Tbh Raids wasnt in such a grim state to be removed aswell, apart from the obvious reason.
They wherent as buggy as Eidolons for maybe a year of their existance
Issue was that Raids wasn't advertised enough to players. Sure some QoL could have been done too. And a possibility to do them solo(JV technically was possible, even my friend did it)

Just copy/pasting from over a month ago:

I know stealth got "fixed" a while ago where enemies no longer hold still when blinded. Now however, when touched, attacked even once, or when finishers/stealth finishers are performed on them, the accumulated stealth kill affinity bonuses (if you somehow managed to increase it at all after all the issues presented) are lost. At the moment, it feels really bad trying to stealth kill enemies to level up warframes/weapons/etc. almost to the point of punishing.

I can deal with enemies moving around now when I blind them, but could we please get a fix for these new problems?

***I should also add that even while blinded, certain enemies will ruin your stealth affinity bonus regardless if they're unalerted. Also, it seems like if you kill an enemy right next to a second (again, even if they're blinded), the second enemy will be alerted, as if he could "hear" the death cry of the first. More and more I find the mechanics of the stealth affinity bonus becoming buggier, or if these were "silent nerfs" then stealth as a whole is just becoming not fun. Realistic? Yes. Stressful, infuriating, and gives you feeling of being cheated on? Also yes. 

25 minutes ago, Zera said:

i want higher Blazing Step Droprates 😞

``Increased the drop rate of the Bloodshed Sigil from 1% to 3% from the Profit-Taker. ``
Nice...would it be possible to do something similar with the Blazing Step Ephemera in ESO? I have duplicates of most of the others but still haven't gotten that one with over 100 runs....100+ 22-26 min runs (sometimes the portal doesn't open right away and that delays things) which is over 40 hours of one game mode...so content?!

Or maybe let me buy it with focus? You know...after a lot of runs a way of making sure I can get it :D

Archived