Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.4.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Hobie-wan said:

Hmm, if only there were some sort of description of fixes. They could call them patch notes or something... 😛

Blasphemy!

5 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

cant find, what augments got buffed?

Its just a dev workshop right now but the announcement has come for augment bufs.

Prime details toggle on normal skins like umbra now has please.

Prime details is available on both tennogen and immortal skins but not the base skin for all primes. I find that very frustrating and I don't understand why that restriction exists. I disliked this before umbra's toggle was added but even more now that umbra's prime toggle is available on base Excalibur, but prime toggle is not available on base skins for any prime frame.

Awesome, this all looks nice.

Main reason I am positing here though is because the previous hotfix is closed to further replies and I missed something:

CORRECTION: K-drive jets ARE now fixed, whoops, my bad!  I thought it was about time to post a reminder or two in hotfix notes and even though I read all the bullet points (or so I THOUGHT) I somehow skipped over the VERY thing I was looking for.  Next time I'll use a Ctrl+F, lesson learned.  Thanks for the fix on K-drive jets - Conversation animals from Plains still need their codex entries fixed though.

Anyway, I just didn't want to misinform and give the impression K-drives were still broken when they are indeed fixed!

Thanks @Julian_Skies for catching what I missed on the previous topic!

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if the ping is below 50ms.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please make medallions persistent in maps so the host can pick up the medallion and people joining after will still get them.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons instead of requiring 2-3 click through.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect.

Please draw the minimap so that parts of it that you've already explored show at all times instead of fading away in weird blotches. Or whatever this weird mechanic is. Increase the tolerance level for exploration for verticals.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Please allow the loadout list to be re-arranged or reordered.

Please fix Tyr Regor assassination maniac spawn so they do not teleport/clip through walls/water. They become unreachable and you need to wait a long time for them to "despawn" for the fight to move on.

Please increase extermination spawn rate if players reach the end. Certain extraction tilesets do not spawn enemies until players are far away from the spawning zones.

Please improve survival spawn rate. It breaks if people extract separately, if you're the last person, only 1-2 enemies spawn at a time. Please make the spawn rate better across the board so soloing survival is more comparable to soloing defense.

Please show the number of shadows Nekros has stored up to the maximum 20.

Please fix the terrible AI when holding position. 100% of the time they will stop shooting due to queued up actions until you put them back on follow. This applies to spectres as well.

Please fix Arca Plasmor disintegrate not working with Nekros Desecrate (the invisible corpse does not get rolled on for extra drop chance). 

Please fix medallion riven challenge so that picking up medallions actually counts towards unveiling the riven.

Please fix Zhuge Prime reload speed. Emptying the mag results in a 2 second reload instead of the advertised 1.5s reload.

I would love to see more loud out slots put in the game with all of these warframes we’re getting. So many of them pair nicely with a certain combo of weapons and gear. It’s a little tedious switching some of the newer frames back and forth. I’m running out of “least favorites” to take out of my loud out prerequisites. These choices are getting tough. You’ve made some really good frames/ reworks lately.

5 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Prime details toggle on normal skins like umbra now has please.

Prime details is available on both tennogen and immortal skins but not the base skin for all primes. I find that very frustrating and I don't understand why that restriction exists. I disliked this before umbra's toggle was added but even more now that umbra's prime toggle is available on base Excalibur, but prime toggle is not available on base skins for any prime frame.

This is the reason: Excalibur umbra is just normal Excalibur with different body texture and added ornament and new head mesh, so the prime ornament can be toggled off to reveal normal excalibur. It's the same for tenno gen, they are just normal frames with different body texture (some with different head mesh), the 3D mesh of the body is the same as normal versions. Prime frames are different, their bodies and heads have entirely different 3D meshes. That;s to answer your question.

Sometimes Warframe you need to fix the game in a right (if its make sense), but it pains me at times like playing with your friends in a moment freeze so bad (stuck in time) it won't move,.. but you hear the background sound only. [de only way to fix is exit the game & relogin to fix]

It literally freeze while I'm (Vet) still is like a screen shot, but freeze while playing in game time have stop

having a hard to playing for long runs, if this keep happening...... 

Just a small suggestion for Umbra's primed detail toggle.  It would make sense to separate his scarf/armor from the umbra shiny bits and rather instead have them be auxiliary attachments similar to Nekros, Valkyr, Nidus , and Chroma.

Archived