Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.4.2

[DE]Megan

110 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the Nightwave ‘Silent Exterminator’ Act to clarify its requirement.
    It now reads: "Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms."

fix it for you, its not a bullet point of its own now

Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms

So this is back to easy mode. Good. I thought you are gonna change that to "without being seen".

Fixed an Orb Vallis progression stopper in the ‘Investigate The Bodies’ Bounty stage due to Solaris corpses not spawning

Thanks! I got it yesterday at stage 5/5....

13 hours ago, Nasair said:

Make Raids drop more than you get with a Tridolon and only playable during PoE day? LOL

There are ways to make them relevant without adding new rewards or making other modes obsolete for meta / efficiency runs.

Even if Raids would drop Per stage and would be repeatable rather than once per day it wont make them better than Tridolons so i count it only as fair.

12 hours ago, Logh4N said:

You... you monster...

also: eidolons are extremely boring, most meta thing ever

Im fine doing them i guess but there are to many things to hate - Constant bugs, day/night cycle, visual cancer.
atleast ur not forced to Max cetus standing to do em, and they are more fair and rewarding than Fortuna spiders.

Thanks for NOTHING!!!

Fixes towards ability to kill flying Capture Targets (Gas City), resulting in a mission failure. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/caqx5w/flying_gas_city_capture_target_can_be_killed/ towards

Now the Target flys hours in a round and get no damage.

FIX IT right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Cool_McCool:

Thanks for NOTHING!!!

Fixes towards ability to kill flying Capture Targets (Gas City), resulting in a mission failure. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/caqx5w/flying_gas_city_capture_target_can_be_killed/ towards

Same in our Round

Please fix it!!!

Can we have a fix not being able to use ÄÖÜ and ß in Weapon names for Zaw, Kitguns, Amps and even the Teleporter in the Dojo?

Which is wierd because the default operator amp uses an "ä" in the german locale: "Anfangsverstärker"

5 hours ago, Cool_McCool said:

Thanks for NOTHING!!!

5 hours ago, Thirty-Thirty said:

Same in our Round

Please fix it!!!

In our Mission the same bug. Please Fix the Fix!!

Why Mesa can´t now shoot througth the Frost-Globe?

Thx for the updated but the volume of Eidolon boss model is now glitched .

Operator's void dash now directly passing through Eidolon boss's head  makes votus shadow and other arcanes triggered by headshot totally useless. pls fix this.

On Devstream 129, Gauss has 450 shields and 300 health?  Why do you guys put more shields on Warframes and keep their health average?  I'm sure you guys are aware that shields are useless on almost ALL Warframes, so I'd like to ask, why put extra shields on Gauss?  Why not give him more health instead?

23 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

"DE, the 'A' key is completely broken, and my frame can't move left anymore! Please fix!"

"lol just point your mouse left and hold W ezclap"

A core part of Cloud Walker's movement is almost unusable. Restricting yourself to mouse+WASD is the obvious workaround, but it's not a solution.

"Amazon can fix the key issue, check them out" *Bows*

12 hours ago, Drakorix said:

Even if Raids would drop Per stage and would be repeatable rather than once per day it wont make them better than Tridolons so i count it only as fair.

Not sure you read what I posted: "

Make Raids drop more than you get with a Tridolon and only playable during PoE day? LOL

There are ways to make them relevant without adding new rewards or making other modes obsolete for meta / efficiency runs.

So you'd get say 5 for a run and you could only do raids when night wasn't happening...so people could get arcanes either way, and/or not be time locked into a very specific time to do runs. I wasn't able to do Eidolons many times because someone couldn't get to their computer fast enough (one reason or another) when I was running them with friends.
Old raid let us schedule play on our schedule rather than DEs it was better for us, regardless of the efficiency...not to mention my preferred game mode.
With Kuva Floods and Arbitrations being time gated I personally don't have a lot of content I can run some days.

21 hours ago, Libpea said:

This is the reason: Excalibur umbra is just normal Excalibur with different body texture and added ornament and new head mesh, so the prime ornament can be toggled off to reveal normal excalibur. It's the same for tenno gen, they are just normal frames with different body texture (some with different head mesh), the 3D mesh of the body is the same as normal versions. Prime frames are different, their bodies and heads have entirely different 3D meshes. That;s to answer your question.

First I didn't ask a question, and second I don't think you understood what I meant

I don't want the prime details to be able to be toggled off of the base prime skin. I want them to be able to toggle on the the base skin. IE the original warframe's skin that you can equip on your prime. That uses the same model as the immortal and tennogen skins which do have the toggle.

Prime_toggle_1.jpgPrime_toggle_2.jpgPrime_toggle_3.jpg

This applies to every prime frame. you can toggle details on any skin exept the prime skin itself, which is fine, and the frames original skin, which is a pointless restriction and should be fixed. and to prove that you CAN do this with umbra

Prime_toggle_4.jpg

Archived