Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Rescuing animals) at least let us be able to put a rescued animal from a free roam area onto our orbiters

(XBOX)SERGENT D100

I think it would be a great idea if you know ---> when we go hunting for the animals to rescue them if we would be able to put one on our orbiters and let it roam like our pet companions do. I would love to have a Vermink or a Bolarola roaming around my ship and playing with my Kubro or Kavat and im sure other would like that too. if we would want to change what rescued animal roams our ship go to Fortuna or Cetus and change it from there you maybe as a decoration pet for the ship.

Edited by (XB1)SERGENT D100

Rescuing wild animals and domesticating them are 2 different thing. Confining wild animal in to a smaller space that are completely different compare to their natural habitat could actually stress them out and might lead to their demise.

so instead of “rescuing” wild animal only to bring them to the orbiter why not requesting a domesticated version of each animals... our kubrow and kavat are domesticated version of the wilds

• Like 1