Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PRIME] Ivara, please make her.

SPEKTRE76

2 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I agree.  The Devs know exactly how powerful she is and that the general public doesn't know this.  

And I think we're better off keeping it that way. If too many idiots flock to her, a nerf might be inbound.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

And I think we're better off keeping it that way. If too many idiots flock to her, a nerf might be inbound.

Agreed.  I'm quite happy with just the solo crowd knowing the real truth.  I once showed @MagPrime a sample of it once.  Her reaction comment later was priceless.  😀 

edit: Yes, even I group up every now and then.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

so far Ivara is right on schedule. 

however, Ivara will probably get shifted in place of something that data metrics says will sell better, due to being around the holiday season.
then! you could grumble.

not likely the S#&$ would be to Titania and unless she gets a rework with rail jack she is a shoe in for the Christmas release

On 2019-07-26 at 1:19 PM, DatDarkOne said:

Agreed.  I'm quite happy with just the solo crowd knowing the real truth.  I once showed @MagPrime a sample of it once.  Her reaction comment later was priceless.  😀 

edit: Yes, even I group up every now and then.  

Mind sharing the forbidden knowledge with me? Lul

My Ivara is cooking in the oven now, been wanting to solo with her

Edited by RamonLeeYJ

3 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

Mine sharing the forbidden knowledge with me? Lul

My Ivara is cooking in the oven now, been wanting to solo with her

Since you plan to solo, then the secret is easy.  Take your time and use common sense.  You will find that she has all the tools you need to completely control a solo environment.  The solo aspect also allows Noise Arrow to work and you will see what REAL crowd control is.  

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I agree.  The Devs know exactly how powerful she is and that the general public doesn't know this.  

i'm sure they know the second part. the first is much less likely.
i'm not being cynical, just realistic.

9 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Do you play Ivara?

yes, I have quite a few hours on Ivara. mostly Spy of course, but I take her elsewhere sometimes.

I said Daikyu Prime because A: it fits with her theme as an Archer frame, and B: Daikyu Prime has been asked for a lot, and is the only Tenno Bow that has no prime.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yes, I have quite a few hours on Ivara. mostly Spy of course, but I take her elsewhere sometimes.

I said Daikyu Prime because A: it fits with her theme as an Archer frame, and B: Daikyu Prime has been asked for a lot, and is the only Tenno Bow that has no prime.

That's the point. She is not good only with spy missions, try to study better her augmented mods and abilities :-) (almost)20x damage, 2X on headshot and 300%+ crit damage... She is the most powerful single shot target frame in the game. Changing build you will have a cc character with sleep and noise arrows. It's a tricky character this  is why most people underrate her. There was talons in her pack for a reason but it's crap compared to sancti castanas...

Edited by bibmobello

16 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

SoonTM

next up is another male, Atlas Prime, then it will be two females, which will likely be Ivara prime and Titania Prime.

fingers crossed we also get Daikyu Prime.

I would so kill for the Daikyu Prime. I want that and Magnus Prime.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, taiiat said:

so far Ivara is right on schedule. 

however, Ivara will probably get shifted in place of something that data metrics says will sell better, due to being around the holiday season.
then! you could grumble.

it would be a hard shift, because Titania really has to be a spring frame.. I mean seriously... you cant time that better.

3 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

Dont raise your hopes up, they might pull another nova again, much like with banshee/zephyr prime

That was due to Nova being hugely more popular and DE wanted to release a popular prime during holiday season for sales.

Ivara is very popular so I don't see DE switching it up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kconvey said:

it would be a hard shift, because Titania really has to be a spring frame.. I mean seriously... you cant time that better.

who said anything about a shift would have to be trading places with the closest other Warframe, if it were to happen.

17 hours ago, taiiat said:

not really. Ivara is not a widely popular 'holiday season' type of Warframe for community popularity compared to say, Nova, Mesa, Mirage, Trinity, Et Cetera.
you know what i mean. Ivara is not on the same floor of being able to press one button to instantly win.

data metrics and 'corporate business decisions' don't necessarily always make sense in the real world.

17 hours ago, taiiat said:

well, that hasn't stopped them before, lol
remember that Nova got pushed forward two whole years? the order is only implicit, it isn't a rule.

1 hour ago, CephalonDizzy said:

the only thing Ivara is remotely popular for is Spy Missions. the 99% only use Warframes that have some form of Invisibility, in Spy Missions and Spy Missions only.
Octavia is an exception since there are idle farming AoE buttons to be able to use so Octavia gets use elsewhere too.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

who said anything about a shift would have to be the only thing Ivara is remotely popular for is Spy Missions. the 99% only use Warframes that have some form of Invisibility, in Spy Missions and Spy Missions only.

Octavia is an exception since there are idle farming AoE buttons to be able to use so Octavia gets use elsewhere too.

It could just be that I am out of touch with the warframe community, but my impression is that the really popular ladies already have Primes, and out of the remaining ones I find Ivara getting mentioned pretty regularly so she certainly seems popular enough.

However, if they do switch it up I would 100% support if DE went all "Surprise, that upcoming Ivara skin is actually for Gara. Here is Gara P!" Not because I am particularly more fond of Gara over Ivara, I just think it would be hilarious DE pulled that on us 

Edited by CephalonDizzy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CephalonDizzy said:

That was due to Nova being hugely more popular and DE wanted to release a popular prime during holiday season for sales.

Outside a few spy missions, i never see her around. Most people doesnt even bring a stealth frame for spies. So while i really like Ivara, i suspect she get shafted for something more popular for christmas.

47 minutes ago, makaloff95 said:

Outside a few spy missions, i never see her around. Most people doesnt even bring a stealth frame for spies. So while i really like Ivara, i suspect she get shafted for something more popular for christmas.

You don't see her in public missions much just for the simple fact that most who use her are usually playing solo. 

22 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

SoonTM

next up is another male, Atlas Prime, then it will be two females, which will likely be Ivara prime and Titania Prime.

fingers crossed we also get Daikyu Prime.

It could be Nezha Prime (RIP my wallet if so), as he was released next to Wukong as a Chinese only timed exclusive (celebrating AJttW). And given that the next reworks are confirmed Vauban and Ember (though we know DE, so they could slip Atlas before that out of nowhere), it is possible Nezha is next for a priming. Imagine Nezha Prime. Damn... Can't wait. Rebecca specifically stated that Vauban is next for a rework, so Nezha is possible, especially with the recent derailing of the prime schedule.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

4 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

It could be Nezha Prime (RIP my wallet if so), as he was released next to Wukong as a Chinese only timed exclusive (celebrating AJttW). And given that the next reworks are confirmed Vauban and Ember (though we know DE, so they could slip Atlas before that out of nowhere), it is possible Nezha is next for a priming. Imagine Nezha Prime. Damn... Can't wait. Rebecca specifically stated that Vauban is next for a rework, so Nezha is possible, especially with the recent derailing of the prime schedule.

Edit: I #*!%ing hate phone keyboards. I #*!%ING HATE THEM. Especially with the stupid edge screen the S10 has. #*!% that S#&$.

So #*!%ing ret$_-+"!

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

On 2019-07-25 at 7:24 PM, .Spawn said:

There is a pattern, the follow the order of releases in a Male -> Male -> Female -> Female pattern. Of course they discuss it, you can't make a whole new model, weapons, balanced stats, advertising, website design, etc. without communicating. You can't just make stuff up like ^ without giving some evidence.

The sarcasm in the post you quoted was extremely hard to miss...