Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PRIME] Ivara, please make her.

SPEKTRE76

2 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

Outside a few spy missions, i never see her around. Most people doesnt even bring a stealth frame for spies. So while i really like Ivara, i suspect she get shafted for something more popular for christmas.

I use her in every mission because after a while using inaros and maiming strike it's not fun anymore. You don't see ivara and harrow and even equinox(prior of his prime)  very often during missions because they are hard to farm.

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1

On 2019-07-26 at 12:58 AM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

As others have said. Atlas prime is next probably with a rework.  Followed by ivara and titania.

Primes happen every 3ish months.

Well i only use ivara specifically for spy missions. I will be happy for her.

I thought Atlas was reworked already? 

6 minutes ago, sungod1 said:

When the prime frames drop all the people who spent weeks farming for the quest frame get moody. 

Honestly, the only Warframe that I've had difficulty farming was Nidus. Guess my luck has been much better than others.

I bought Harrow with a 75% off market discount though. I saw where his parts were farmed from and was like "screw that".

5 hours ago, CephalonDizzy said:

It could just be that I am out of touch with the warframe community, but my impression is that the really popular ladies already have Primes, and out of the remaining ones I find Ivara getting mentioned pretty regularly so she certainly seems popular enough.

just remember the Players that we're talking about. a quick rundown on that looks like:

• Saryn is "great", but they only use it to AFK in Onslaught and nothing else
  • Atlas is useless (?!?!)
  • Chroma is the "most durable" Warframe in the game
  • Ember can't deal any Damage (hoooo boy with the Augment changes that comical complaint is going to get even more hilarious)
  • Gara is "great", but only uses it exclusively to stand in a spot charging up Splinter Storm, and nothing ese
  • Khora can't deal any Damage and isn't useful for anything
  • the only good thing Harrow has is "that invulnerability thing"
  • Oberon has "massive EHP" simply based on that he has Health Regen (what even)
  • Valkyr is only useful for turning on Hysteria and walking to the bathroom
  • Nekros is super squishy and only useful as a l00t AFK bot
  • Frost sucks because Gara exists (???)
  • Banshee can't deal any Damage
  • the only useful thing Equinox has is Maim, and don't forget to get as much Strength as possible to make Maim stronger
  • Octavia deals "infinite Damage"
  • Inaros is pretty good but it would be nice if he could Heal in some way (topkek)

you get the idea probably. these are the Players that will be the determining factor. as depressing as that is.

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 7:02 PM, bibmobello said:

Do you play Ivara? Ivara needs talons prime only...

I use her with 'Hate' and 'Despair'. She is dangerous like that. Especially with my Mutualist Cernos or my Paris Prime. But right now I have my Baza (*)5. Despair is a nice set of throwing knifes and they are full auto. There is a caveat to that, they have slower travel time and very slow RoF. Juts hold down your fire button. It takes 13 knifes on a LvL 41 Bombard. I am going to forma this so I can add my Primed MOD's and my Riven MOD.

On 2019-07-26 at 8:55 PM, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I thought Atlas was reworked already? 

Not that i am aware of. Atlas is before wukong in the order.  But since wukong got a rework that folks liked he was put out as he would sell better.

Atlas is not that popular so in order for him to sell well.  He mite get a rework before his prime.

Think of it logically as a business a prime access not selling is a waste of a prime access.

46 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

That's so cute!

They are complete garbage, lmao.

The Despair really are hot garbage.  Especially when you realize that the Kunai with the syndicate mod outperforms it in every way.  The Despair aren't really even an upgrade to the Kunai except in looks.  Which is really sad for a weapon so hard to get

Ivara is prolly the next female prime after the male prime in Q3...  kinda of funny that once she's out, the prime variant will be easier to get than the normal one.. I'm one of the lucky ones to get her on a few tries tho.

• Like 1

On 2019-07-27 at 9:09 AM, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Honestly, the only Warframe that I've had difficulty farming was Nidus. Guess my luck has been much better than others.

I bought Harrow with a 75% off market discount though. I saw where his parts were farmed from and was like "screw that".

Now I'm tempted to buy Harrow in the market.  Only one part to go but deym I hate defection so much

15 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

That's so cute!

They are complete garbage, lmao.

This reply is completely useless just like the person who posted it. We are all dumber having read it. Tell me young lady, what did this BS reply contribute? I expect someone in the 3rd grade to make responses like this.

1 minute ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

This reply is completely useless just like the person who posted it. We are all dumber having read it. Tell me young lady, what did this BS reply contribute? I expect someone in the 3rd grade to make responses like this.

I just found it funny you consider those weapons good. Stay salty my dude.

• Like 2

On 2019-07-27 at 1:32 AM, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Edit: I #*!%ing hate phone keyboards. I #*!%ING HATE THEM. Especially with the stupid edge screen the S10 has. #*!% that S#&$.

So #*!%ing ret$_-+"!

The problem for me is that the translate and auto correct part is also terrible, for years and years now. It makes crazy changes to the words as well as unable to type slang words properly, plusz as you mentioned the keyboards... 2020, we talking about AI and stuff... and we still facing idiot terrible translate apps on phones and misspells and crap. Sigh...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 40PE said:

The problem for me is that the translate and auto correct part is also terrible, for years and years now. It makes crazy changes to the words as well as unable to type slang words properly, plusz as you mentioned the keyboards... 2020, we talking about AI and stuff... and we still facing idiot terrible translate apps on phones and misspells and crap. Sigh...

It's the spacing of the keys for me as well, but that's more a me problem I guess than an actual problem. And yeah, the AI only took a nosedive instead of improving. Autocorrect is just a mistake at its current level. And Geez did I sound angry -- guess I was since I switched from Gboard to Samsung's base keyboard right afterwards. If Samsung's base keyboard is the "best" option there is, there's something wrong.

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 7:09 AM, HugintheCrow said:

I just found it funny you consider those weapons good. Stay salty my dude.

So, you just come in make a blanket statement with no evidence or explanation. Only the Lamen make comments like that.

On 2019-07-26 at 1:09 PM, taiiat said:

the only thing Ivara is remotely popular for is Spy Missions. the 99% only use Warframes that have some form of Invisibility, in Spy Missions and Spy Missions only.

Octavia is an exception since there are idle farming AoE buttons to be able to use so Octavia gets use elsewhere too.

This has always been really odd for me, you really only see other people use Ivara in spy missions (but even Octavia has a more user friendly invis). The thing about Ivara is that interception is her jam and she rocks in survival too. She can output lots of damage to an angle (I don't think people realize this) compared to other frames and remain "safe". She can fully shutdown choke points by herself and with the right tools (no, talons are not it) she can shut down 2 choke points at once.

I think a lot of people just don't understand her.

On 2019-07-25 at 11:13 PM, SPEKTRE76 said:

Can we get an Ivara Prime please? Has anyone even mentioned this at your DEV meetings?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no, many other frames are "overdue" by that logic.The primes roughly release, according to when their normal version was released, give or take. You'll just have to be patient, like the rest of us waiting for our favourite frames to be primed, I really want an inaros prime but just like the rest of you guys, I too have to wait. Be patient her time will come soon, espcially considering wukong released just before her, so its a pretty sure bet she is next inline to be primed.

Edited by Sonicbullitt