SPEKTRE76

[PRIME] Ivara, please make her.

5 minutes ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Baza Prime and Tatsu Prime would be cool.

I wonder if myself or someone submits artwork and a brief in the 'Player Concepts' thread if they'd consider her. Do they monitor that thread a lot or just once in a while?

Tatsu is Revenant's signature weapon and wont be primed for a while if anything. Baza would be nice but if its Ivara, I'd have to bet on the Daikyu given her theme and maybe the Talons or Castanas

• Applause 2

Just now, (XB1)Desert Foxx42 said:

Tatsu is Revenant's signature weapon and wont be primed for a while if anything. Baza would be nice but if its Ivara, I'd have to bet on the Daikyu given her theme and maybe the Talons or Castanas

Oh I was responding to his post in terms of prime weapons I'd like to see, not really for Ivara. =o)

2 minutes ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Oh I was responding to his post in terms of prime weapons I'd like to see, not really for Ivara. =o)

Understandable, but the rule of thumb is that if its a signature weapon you should automatically assume that its going to get primed with the frame it came with. Case and point is that Octavia is most likely going to come with the Tenora and Panadero primes. However the next 3 primes dont have any signature weapons as far as I can recall except for Titania but hers are built into the abilities.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Desert Foxx42 said:

A talons prime with fire damage instead of stupid blast and higher stas than sancti castanas should be great  but even a new silent  secondary would be useful as well because secondary crossbows really suck... The daikyu prime if you can't shot uncompleted charged shots will be useless as well even with 2.000 damage.

On 2019-07-25 at 5:13 PM, SPEKTRE76 said:

way overdue

A prime frame is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor are they early; they arrive precisely when they mean to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pandabarrel said:

A prime frame is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor are they early; they arrive precisely when they mean to.

More like whenever steve hits the section for it on the dartboard

21 hours ago, (XB1)Desert Foxx42 said:

I'm afraid of DAikyu prime  TBH.

With the recent buff it is close to being OP with the right riven(even without it), so if Daikyu prime comes it will either be a sidegrade or the riven disposition will be nerfed. Which is a no no in both cases.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-09-17 at 7:37 PM, HappyFishxas said:

I'm jealous of the new players who could get Ivara prime just by buying them from others without going through the spy vaults! 

The irony being that Ivara's main use is in Spy missions. My wife absolutely hates Spy missions and refuses to do them. Even Ivara doesn't entice her to figuring them out.

I don't know why people think Spy puzzles are hard... maybe they just lack the patience to actually slow down and not trip alarms?

Also: if Ivara doesn't get Baza Prime, she probably will get Daikyu Prime. After which bows will need a slight nerf.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Applause 1

I Spy solo with Ivara either with my Baza or my Mutalist Cernos together withe Hikou Prime Stars and Tatsu.

• Satisfied 1

8 hours ago, White_Matter said:

I'm afraid of DAikyu prime  TBH.

With the recent buff it is close to being OP with the right riven(even without it), so if Daikyu prime comes it will either be a sidegrade or the riven disposition will be nerfed. Which is a no no in both cases.

OP for what? The main issue of Daikyu is that it can't shot uncharged shots. tried to kill a 155 human corpus demolist in the simulacrum, even with more than 120.000 damage ps   it can't kill it in a decent amount of time while with a rakta or cernos prime i need only 4 or 5 headshots with the same identical build and riven. It's even too fast to be used with navigator... I hope that with the Daikyu prime they will change the IPS with a main slash damage and allow uncharged shots because for now it's just terrible. And why someone should use a bow when the fulmin is silent, faster,  deal more damage and with no charge times?

Edited by bibmobello

1 hour ago, bibmobello said:

tried to kill a 155 human corpus demolist in the simulacrum, even with more than 120.000 damage ps   it can't kill it in a decent amount of time

How do you have it built?  That just doesn't sound right to me.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

22 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

How do you have it built?  That just doesn't sound right to me.  

I have a riven multishot and damage and tried everything, gas, magnetic, toxin magnetic and toxin, viral, the cernos are ten times better because they are faster and have impact damage and both with the same cit chance and crit damage. If i need some serious damage i use the glaive prime surely not the Daikyu. The only utility this weapon has is be lucky to have -flight speed and impress other people with absurd damage using navigator killing 1 enemy while the other killed 1000.

Edited by bibmobello

40 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

I have a riven multishot and damage and tried everything, gas, magnetic, toxin magnetic and toxin, viral, the cernos are ten times better because they are faster and have impact damage and both with the same cit chance and crit damage.

So basically you tried using a mostly status weapon while building it like a crit weapon to be used against an enemy that can be sometimes immune to status.  Come on man.   Also if you are racing against other players for kill count with a Daikyu, then you're doing it wrong in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

So basically you tried using a mostly status weapon while building it like a crit weapon to be used against an enemy that can be sometimes immune to status.  Come on man.   Also if you are racing against other players for kill count with a Daikyu, then you're doing it wrong in the first place. 

Even the cernos prime is a "status"  weapon and  i don't know what you mean for status weapon considering that gas,toxin and slash procs  rely on total damage + the crits(maybe too much streamers indoctrination?). BTW feel free to use it during your missions, i have enough of it.

Edited by bibmobello

On 2019-07-25 at 6:13 PM, SPEKTRE76 said:

Can we get an Ivara Prime please? Has anyone even mentioned this at your DEV meetings?

1. Not in line to get primed yet

2. Rework comes out with the Prime aka new frame.

3. Read a bit before commenting

Thank you!

On 2019-07-25 at 10:02 PM, bibmobello said:

Do you play Ivara? Ivara needs talons prime only...

And yet 40 other frames exist outside the “Ivara Prime, Talons Prime” Meta. 😆

A Daikyu Prime would be pretty close to Universal Meta.

• Applause 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I don't know what you mean for meta. Do you mean a new powerful weapon with an high riven disposition, everyone spends thousand of plat to buy a riven for it  and to be forgotten within a year because it will have 1 riven disposition(but for particular weapons still have 5 stars because someone told DE to not nerf it otherwise they will stop to buy  new stuff)?

Because for what i have seen here  the only META (Most Effective Tactic Available) is for eidolon or for maiming strike everything. I haven't seen a bit of strategy in this game, The only thing i can see is people slashing everything and everywhere but completing an objective.

Edited by bibmobello

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

... what?
I can't remember the last time I saw either of those 2 in game...

1 hour ago, Midas said:

1. Not in line to get primed yet

2. Rework comes out with the Prime aka new frame.

3. Read a bit before commenting

Thank you!

1. She's pretty much next after atlas

2. Rework are not needed, the only reason the last few primes gotten reworks were, well, they were all pretty bad before them, Ivara on the other doesn't really have anything bad about her, well not on the same level that the last few primes had

3. yea i agree on that one

• Applause 1

12 hours ago, bibmobello said:

OP for what? The main issue of Daikyu is that it can't shot uncharged shots. tried to kill a 155 human corpus demolist in the simulacrum, even with more than 120.000 damage ps   it can't kill it in a decent amount of time while with a rakta or cernos prime i need only 4 or 5 headshots with the same identical build and riven. It's even too fast to be used with navigator... I hope that with the Daikyu prime they will change the IPS with a main slash damage and allow uncharged shots because for now it's just terrible. And why someone should use a bow when the fulmin is silent, faster,  deal more damage and with no charge times?

Haven't tried it against 155 corpus,

But with viral and hunter munitions build it can oneshot headshot a couple of 120 corrupted gunners with 1 arrow(granted if the munition procs). 

It takes me a couple of seconds to kill 10 lvl 120 corrupted gunners. 

edit: Wasn't using deadeye or any kind of buff for that matter.

Edited by White_Matter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, White_Matter said:

Haven't tried it against 155 corpus,

But with viral and hunter munitions build it can oneshot headshot a couple of 120 corrupted gunners with 1 arrow(granted if the munition procs). 

It takes me a couple of seconds to kill 10 lvl 120 corrupted gunners. 

edit: Wasn't using deadeye or any kind of buff for that matter.

It could even one shot a 165 eximus bombard with one headshot with hunter munitions and prime banes even before the buff... in the simulacrum...

Edited by bibmobello

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

It could even one shot a 165 eximus bombard with one headshot with hunter munitions and prime banes even before the buff... in the simulacrum...

Who uses prime banes mods lmao.

Anyways, I simply disagree that it can't kill X mob in reasonable amount of time. It oneshots most things under normal circumstances. I've actually seen a vid where a guy was using it in eidolon hunt and outdpsing every one. Haven't tried it myself but I think the buff cerainly makes it a viable weapon in most scenarios. Sure if you are swarmed by lots of infested, it becomes kinda redundant, but then the secondary and the melee comes into play.

Also the amalgam mode makes it a viable primary for a melee build. 

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Who uses prime banes mods lmao.

Anyways, I simply disagree that it can't kill X mob in reasonable amount of time. It oneshots most things under normal circumstances. I've actually seen a vid where a guy was using it in eidolon hunt and outdpsing every one. Haven't tried it myself but I think the buff cerainly makes it a viable weapon in most scenarios. Sure if you are swarmed by lots of infested, it becomes kinda redundant, but then the secondary and the melee comes into play.

Also the amalgam mode makes it a viable primary for a melee build. 

You can use any thing has enough damage during eidolon,  even a falcor... and i use the prime of banes on every build, I think only the partner streamers and their followers have no idea how to use them.

On ‎2019‎-‎09‎-‎20 at 3:48 PM, bibmobello said:

You can use any thing has enough damage during eidolon,  even a falcor... and i use the prime of banes on every build, I think only the partner streamers and their followers have no idea how to use them.

The thing about the bane mods is that unless you are planning to go deep in endless missions there really isn't a need to use them for regular Star Chart missions.

Otherwise you would be switching them out for every mission depending on the faction you're facing quite often.  That's not something most will do. 

Edited by DatDarkOne

On 2019-09-20 at 5:32 AM, DrakeWurrum said:

The irony being that Ivara's main use is in Spy missions. My wife absolutely hates Spy missions and refuses to do them. Even Ivara doesn't entice her to figuring them out.

I don't know why people think Spy puzzles are hard... maybe they just lack the patience to actually slow down and not trip alarms?

Also: if Ivara doesn't get Baza Prime, she probably will get Daikyu Prime. After which bows will need a slight nerf.

I did spy missions using Rhino, Nezha at first until Sedna because I was around MR6. Got my limbo at MR10. I know most of the shortcuts already except Kuva Spy. After 2 months of random spy missions, still no sign of Ivara BP. I love Warframe because of Spy missions actually! I love puzzle solving games like BoTW, HL, Portal. 

Meanwhile my bro didn't actually like the spy missions. He is into action games where you go kratatatatatatata. 

Preferences. 

• Like 1