Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Profit Taker's adds

raven2k01

6 minutes ago, Grizmoore said:

This is actually just an issue for alllot of ps4 users past a certain alert level. People with the Pro might have different results tho. 

I did get the same name for both platforms though seems like they could at least manage a cross-platform forum ID but I guess not.

On 2019-07-25 at 6:24 PM, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Removing all the enemies (save for a few to reload like you say) would make the fight piddlingly easy.

14 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Oh no, there is a fight that is not overly easy if you rush into it mindlessly with no thought whatsoever. Nerf plisssssss

judge judy facepalm GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

“Plisssssss”   <————-😆😆😆

The knockdowns, though and trash mob spam with slowwww sporbgated slot machine damage... I mean, you feel me?  It’s a far cry from the combat that defines Warframe Greatness.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

• 3 weeks later...

After some careful thought I realize I had the wrong Magus equip for the fight.  The fight is actually very simple as is.
I used Inaros with 2x Magus Elevate so every time I used Transference I got 400 HP back. 

I could spam as necessary. 
It was a joke to beat.

By the way if you really want this fight to be a joke give your Inaros 2 arcane guardians or 2 arcane grace.
The armor or 48% health over time makes them practically invincible when combined with a 400 instant heal from 2 magus elevates.

Also use the Imperial Vandal and make it radioactive so that it turns the legs to butter.
Rad is the Profit's weakness btw.

Edited by raven2k01

My main issue with the fight is: what's the point? It gives less standing then exploiter, is harder then exploiter, gives worse rewards then exploiter.

Before exploiter was released, I understood why PT was a thing. Gained standing faster then toroid farming, but was a higher gear check. But after exploiter... Is there any reason to farm PT outside of night wave and the rank up costs?

Imo, credit farming isn't a valid reason, if you optimize an index run it's a larger amount.

On 2019-07-26 at 1:25 AM, sleepychewbacca said:

Speaking of Git Gud here we have one of the greatest examples of Git Gudhood Warframe has ever seen. 2:56 for PT. 

okay, watching that video has been sorta motivating, considering the tricks this dude is pulling

Using the zenith to snipe the shield totems. 

I'm still quite surprised that they pulled off some tech-skill with using the operator form to cancel the archgun animation start-up.

Edited by TylerFreeman

I'm just going to post this here, for the people who really need to learn how to play the game and not just press 4. The only thing I will agree with you on is removing the KD Moa's but thats all. Other than that you need to improve your gear.

On 2019-07-26 at 5:26 PM, sungod1 said:

Does anyone like the PT fight, anyway? 

Yes since the fight has the ability to be optimized "time wise" by choosing the right tools and understanding the mechanics.  The difference between a 20 minute run and a 4 minute run for me is tools and choices.  I've done 6 minutes with mirage..was fun actually since most of the fight was done by me sitting on a mushroom out of harms way.  :)   The hardest thing to learn was finding the adds that carried heavy ammo.  

On 2019-07-27 at 12:26 AM, sungod1 said:

Does anyone like the PT fight, anyway? 

I do. It's engaging, it has more variety to the different phases than other bosses, you need to control or evade your surroundings as well, it doesn't require specific meta but relies more on actual gameplay, you can do it any time of the day, and still you can do it efficiently in solo to not having to deal with speedrunners, newbies, or leechers. And of course it's overall pretty damn epic looking. I think it's one of the best things in the game right now tbh.

There are plenty of people who like to do this boss regularly, just like the Eidolons. 

On 2019-07-27 at 12:24 AM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

“Plisssssss”   <————-😆😆😆

The knockdowns, though and trash mob spam with slowwww sporbgated slot machine damage... I mean, you feel me?  It’s a far cry from the combat that defines Warframe Greatness.

I really don't agree. As I said above, PT is engaging enough for us to make use of a variety of mods, weapons, and abilities that are pretty much not needed or used anywhere else. WF has a ton of potential with it's crazy combat and movement, but lacks the more challenging content to make proper use of it. That's why you see so many people just cheesing/nuking/aimboting their way through everything else in the game and not really learning anything. I'm not saying PT is perfection, but I think it's definitely something we need more of.

It's just ridiculous how as soon as some people hit a bump in the mission they want it cut out because it's "annoying", instead of just dealing with it with their OP frames/weapons. Go scan some flowers then princess. WF won't judge, there's something for everyone. 

5 hours ago, stormy505 said:

My main issue with the fight is: what's the point? It gives less standing then exploiter, is harder then exploiter, gives worse rewards then exploiter.

Before exploiter was released, I understood why PT was a thing. Gained standing faster then toroid farming, but was a higher gear check. But after exploiter... Is there any reason to farm PT outside of night wave and the rank up costs?

Imo, credit farming isn't a valid reason, if you optimize an index run it's a larger amount.

I agree the drops are quite underwhelming. I thought it dropped ephemeras, but apparently not anymore last time I checked. The debt bonds are nice for a while if you want to farm for Tickers interior decorations, but that will quickly get irrelevant as well.

I would not say credit farming is not a valid reason though, mainly because variety/alternative to the index. Personally I'm so incredibly sick of the index that I sometimes just prefer going for PT instead. That's what I did during the double resource weekend a couple weeks ago. With a resource booster I got at least 400k for not even 10 minutes of solo gameplay. Sure you still get a bit more in the index, but at least I don't get all depressed in the process 😄 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

This is ridiculous. But why stop there? Why don't we remove ALL enemies altogether?

Warframe can't do adds properly.... nothing ridiculous sbout having them removed until they get better at it....

As it is right now.... everysingle boss with adds in it doesn't make the fight better.... they just make it annoying....

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Warframe can't do adds properly.... nothing ridiculous sbout having them removed until they get better at it....

As it is right now.... everysingle boss with adds in it doesn't make the fight better.... they just make it annoying....

No enemy in this game is all that diffucult no matter how much of them you put in one single space. So long as you understand the mechanics of the game even the profit takes is a trivial fight and those enemies have some of the highest damage in the game! Me thinks you are just not that savvy with the game mechanics or to lazy to push through any sort of adversity...

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

1 - Just because it doesn't work on your favor doesn't mean it's garbage.

This is the kind of mentality some people needs to get rid of while playing warframe or any other game for that matter. There is not one game ever created that has a perfect ads mechanic. If there is one, the game would render impossible to beat since the ads are "perfect." The reason why you couldn't get past the ads in the PT fight is because you kept going in underprepared. Rethink your build. Rethink your weapon combos. Communicate with your squad and have a plan of attack. They are designed to annoy the hell out of you and they're there to stay. I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 - Just because your tactics worked on one boss doesn't mean it'll work for the others. 

This is what I appreciate about DE. The fact that they keep changing and updating the game so the experience doesn't go stale and become a trick pony. DE gave us plenty of tools to play around with and you choose to keep playing the same things over and over and over and over again is just plain sad.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

No enemy in this game is all that diffucult no matter how much of them you put in one single space. So long as you understand the mechanics of the game even the profit takes is a trivial fight and those enemies have some of the highest damage in the game! Me thinks you are just not that savvy with the game mechanics or to lazy to push through any sort of adversity...

Thats cute.... heres the thing though.... This fight and Warframe in general.... isn't difficult.

Its been repeates multiple times in this thread and many threads just like it before.... 

The Adds are Annoying. Thats it.... thats why we want Them Gone...

Tell Me why we can remove something thats annoying... can you do that ? 

2 hours ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

1 - Just because it doesn't work on your favor doesn't mean it's garbage.

This is the kind of mentality some people needs to get rid of while playing warframe or any other game for that matter. There is not one game ever created that has a perfect ads mechanic. If there is one, the game would render impossible to beat since the ads are "perfect." The reason why you couldn't get past the ads in the PT fight is because you kept going in underprepared. Rethink your build. Rethink your weapon combos. Communicate with your squad and have a plan of attack. They are designed to annoy the hell out of you and they're there to stay. I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 - Just because your tactics worked on one boss doesn't mean it'll work for the others. 

This is what I appreciate about DE. The fact that they keep changing and updating the game so the experience doesn't go stale and become a trick pony. DE gave us plenty of tools to play around with and you choose to keep playing the same things over and over and over and over again is just plain sad.

Obviously didn't read my Response. More Importantly you also don't seem to understand whats the primary function of a video game in general....

You are beyond hope....

11 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Tell me where I can find a game that has bosses without adds other than dark souls. Also, having adds is not really a problem as a chance to resupply yourself in battle unless you're confident you'll have your archgun ready during PT 5 minutes phase without heavy ammo drop

3 hours ago, 844448 said:

Tell me where I can find a game that has bosses without adds other than dark souls. Also, having adds is not really a problem as a chance to resupply yourself in battle unless you're confident you'll have your archgun ready during PT 5 minutes phase without heavy ammo drop

You're Side Stepping my question....

5 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Why don't you explain where is the question I side stepped, and tell me the game that has no boss with adds in it? Adds in PT is hardly annoying

For you perhaps.... for everyone else it is... my question is simple... tell me why we can't remove something thats extremely annoying for the majority of people who do this Fight ?

Edited by Lutesque