Spoiler

TWITCH:

strykeanjel

MIXER:  

OddoDoddo

Fan Art Recap:

See you tomorrow for Devstream #129!

Just now, (XB1)shinmei ryu said:

Ducats did not drop on Xbox again. It seems to be that anytime ducat's is the drop it is always missed for the last 2 months. Last week worked without an issue for me personally but anytime ducats have been offered for months have failed

Twitch; war6425

welcome to the club. I'd show you where the rug is, but they locked it so no more being swept under it

13 minutes ago, (XB1)shinmei ryu said:

Ducats did not drop on Xbox again. It seems to be that anytime ducat's is the drop it is always missed for the last 2 months. Last week worked without an issue for me personally but anytime ducats have been offered for months have failed

Twitch; war6425

Same thing here. I was actually hoping to build the Paracesis after tonight's drop, but as you stated, ducats haven't made it to Xbox in quite some time. Other items come through fine, but ducats have a 100% failure rate. The only ones I've received lately were the ones from the Tennocon code. Otherwise, nada.

Twitch: TenFootBunny

Hopefully, like the announcement said on stream they take enough time off to fix the drop system.   Take as long as you need, seriously.  I'd rather not get them for a long time and expect to not get them than be told all is well and left frequently feeling disappointment.  This one I looked forward to far more than most, 500 ducats is alot to me.

Seems yet another week with no twitch drop for the PS4 either.

Normally I wouldn't mind too much when it's a display or something, but missing out on 500 ducats really stings.

At this point why even offer something through a system that doesn't consistently work?

I think I'm in the majority here that says please take your time and actually fix the drops or come up with a time limited universal code until it is fixed.

Twitch handle: lostwhovian

(And yes, I even rewatched and checked to see the displayed chat logs to even make sure that it was active)

Are you kidding me? After the nekros fiasco you still mess this up? If you don't know what you're doing stop doing it, just put up some codes or alerts but do yourself and the players a favor, just stop, all jokes aside this is getting embarrassing.

snl fix it GIF Or 

kid stop it GIF

You still owe me 500 ducats, not even counting the other 400 from past streams.

Whoa, now, folks. Easily it's our faults that we weren't connected, right? I mean, some of you got the Tennocon drops, missed out on the cred booster, but then got the ducats. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, right? Whassat? You didn't change anything in your connections so you should have been eligible for all the drops? Weird. S'gotta be on your end, surely. I mean... the only constistency with this drop system is that its completely inconsistent.

Archived