Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #254!

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

Last week I got the credit booster drop, got the tennocon ephemera - so def linked.   Checked and yes linked and still linked  aaaaand no ducat drop from the whole stream watched.

But are you sure you are linked? Here, let me send you a link showing how to connect your account so you won't miss out next time, Tenno...

Not sure why a lot of people have problems with the drops.

• One Warframe Account connected to One Twitch Account
  • Only Watch /warframe, nothing else twitch-wise open.

Got the drop every time, unless something was broken on DE's side like last time and they fixed it. 

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

Got the drop every time, unless something was broken on DE's side like last time and they fixed it. 

Can only speak for myself. I only have twitch linked, for at least a year now I think.

I don't watch other streams during

I stay the whole time and don't spam chat

The only drops I've missed have been nekros, and every ducat drop since the first "I messed that up" ducat drop like 2 months ago where every one got 1 ducat.

Nekros I consider a freak case because it's tennocon and de saw there was an issue and ran the script so I got it from the script since ephemera worked.

I've never used mixer or watched in different ways, multiple streams, etc.

I've only ever played the game on xbox (until cross save happens. Pretty please. XD)

Over time the last 2 months the only drop that has had reliable failure is ducats,  and it's been working for pc as meg showed on a prime time.

These are observed facts on my end which hopefully will help.

No Ducats drop for me on PS4 last night. I got the Credit Booster last week, and the Ephemera from TennoCon, so drops are definitely working... But I haven't had any of the Ducat drops in the last couple months. 

I love the game, and I love the streams, but it is annoying to miss out on these bonuses. 

Hopefully things will be fixed after your downtime and rework to the system, cuz right now, my Operator is sad she won't be able to afford her shiny new Fashion Frame gear from Baro 😥

Ok, I already saw lots of comments about it but in all seriousness, this S isn't funny anymore.

AGAIN AND AGAIN no Ducat drops on Consoles! Everytime I ear @[DE]Megan say: "Tonight's drop will be Ducats on all platforms" I start to laugh-cry... Honestly, I do.

I mean, I don't know if this a Twitch issue, or because we (have to) refresh the stream sometimes, or whoever is setting this up is just incompetent, but you need to take some serious action to resolve this issue. I had no problems with Tennocon drops (thank God) but as soon as Primetime came back, this problem ALSO did... And it's been like this for MONTHS!!!

Relocate, reprograme, review, rework, (heck, I don't wanna sound like Trump but, FIRE somebody if you have too, geez)... I mean, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FIX THIS F ISSUE! DE already has record of failed promises and if you wanna get to "1 million on Twitch" (has you so "insistly" advertise) this is NOT the way to do it.

2 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Bingo on the last bit, just not the fixing part. Or an alternative method.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)LeonidasxGGG said:

Ok, I already saw lots of comments about it but in all seriousness, this S isn't funny anymore.

AGAIN AND AGAIN no Ducat drops on Consoles! Everytime I ear @[DE]Megan say: "Tonight's drop will be Ducats on all platforms" I start to laugh-cry... Honestly, I do.

I mean, I don't know if this a Twitch issue, or because we (have to) refresh the stream sometimes, or whoever is setting this up is just incompetent, but you need to take some serious action to resolve this issue. I had no problems with Tennocon drops (thank God) but as soon as Primetime came back, this problem ALSO did... And it's been like this for MONTHS!!!

Relocate, reprograme, review, rework, (heck, I don't wanna sound like Trump but, FIRE somebody if you have too, geez)... I mean, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FIX THIS F ISSUE! DE already has record of failed promises and if you wanna get to "1 million on Twitch" (has you so "insistly" advertise) this is NOT the way to do it.

Hey! Those failed promises are our faults for not being connected properly. At least, that's what support insists. Better luck next time?

1 hour ago, (XB1)shinmei ryu said:

Over time the last 2 months the only drop that has had reliable failure is ducats,  and it's been working for pc as meg showed on a prime time.

Maybe something Ducats and Console is broken.

16 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Maybe something Ducats and Console is broken.

So if that is the case, and there have been people complaining on here for a good long while now about how terrible the drop system is, would it not stand to reason that DE knew about it, yet still chose to offer them as a drop?

Why would they barrel on ahead, knowing that the system was broken?

Would it not be easier to pawn off your broken system as the player's failure instead by saying they just didn't have a good connection?

52 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

So if that is the case, and there have been people complaining on here for a good long while now about how terrible the drop system is, would it not stand to reason that DE knew about it, yet still chose to offer them as a drop?

Why would they barrel on ahead, knowing that the system was broken?

Would it not be easier to pawn off your broken system as the player's failure instead by saying they just didn't have a good connection?

Not sure what you are trying to say, my dear.

In the hopes that you’ll be troubleshooting why some members (including myself) didn’t receive drops last night, I wanted to give you my information.

I play on Xbox and confirmed that I had my twitch and mixer accounts linked.  I watched the whole stream on Twitch on my iPad and I also had it on Mixer on my iPhone, both using my home’s WiFi.  I didn’t notice any major lag or freezing on either device.  We had three other Xbox users watching the stream on Twitch using My home’s WiFi who all received their drops:  one on her iPad, one on his android phone, and one on her Xbox.

The only major difference between the three of them who received the drop, and myself who didn’t was I had the stream up on two devices using both Twitch and Mixer, so perhaps the problem lies there somehow.  In any case, I appreciate the time and effort you put into these entertaining streams and thanks in advance for looking into the issues with the drops.

I hope we can remain civil even in our frustration. Working in IT is less than simple, and troubleshooting issues require facts and details, so we can focus on specific potential causes and interactions.

Originally it took like 3 weeks to get recognition drops weren't working for consoles, but from there they focused on the drop system as a whole. There were issues they resolved there and things like gravimag and such worked from there. Now we can specifically say something regarding ducats seems to be at fault, maybe it's related to the item or maybe it's something damaged in resources that need an amount set. It's hard to test a system without both historical data and testing it's function which only happens once a week

We can help best by reporting the issue, including watch platform and handles, and while letting them know it's frustrating we don't need to be abusive or attacking the dev even when they're at fault for something. That just results in ignoring the rest of the post and issue. If possible let's focus on fixing the problem instead of just region chat silly. They didn't lie to to you on purpose and they've said they are specifically working on a system overhaul this prime time.

15 hours ago, (XB1)shinmei ryu said:

Ducats did not drop on Xbox again. It seems to be that anytime ducat's is the drop it is always missed for the last 2 months. Last week worked without an issue for me personally but anytime ducats have been offered for months have failed

Twitch; war6425

Yup, same here PepeHands. I know my acc is linked properly because I got the credit booster last week.

Twitch: jimbopbob

2 hours ago, (XB1)shinmei ryu said:

I hope we can remain civil even in our frustration. Working in IT is less than simple, and troubleshooting issues require facts and details, so we can focus on specific potential causes and interactions.

Originally it took like 3 weeks to get recognition drops weren't working for consoles, but from there they focused on the drop system as a whole. There were issues they resolved there and things like gravimag and such worked from there. Now we can specifically say something regarding ducats seems to be at fault, maybe it's related to the item or maybe it's something damaged in resources that need an amount set. It's hard to test a system without both historical data and testing it's function which only happens once a week

We can help best by reporting the issue, including watch platform and handles, and while letting them know it's frustrating we don't need to be abusive or attacking the dev even when they're at fault for something. That just results in ignoring the rest of the post and issue. If possible let's focus on fixing the problem instead of just region chat silly. They didn't lie to to you on purpose and they've said they are specifically working on a system overhaul this prime time.

That would be a perfect world, wouldn't it? But they HAVE known about this issue for a while. And they ask you to go to supporr with your issues, which seems reasonable. So what do you propose we do in this utopian dream when support blames the person coming for help? When the drops are reported to be faulty, even admitted to by the devs, what should we do then? Smile and say its okay?

Nef you will clearly see I never said that, and rarely is utopia possible even in fiction without altering humanity itself. Being aggressive and creating hyperbole doesnt help do anything but get others incensed or your point ignored. The concept that we can't have some level of civility or common courtesy to each other without it being a perfect world is silly by itself. It literally accomplishes nothing productive to throw a tantrum or call names was the only point I tried to express beyond the original mention on the troubleshooting process. 

I can add my personal data- I have one twitch account, that has been linked to my one console account, effectively since they started the program. I have gotten every single drop (even  33 exilus adapters, remember that devstream? 😂) except for almost every ducat drop and all 3 tennocon drops. The only time I've received ducats is the simaris CODE and the one time I got 201 ducats to make up for one that everyone missed? not sure what the story was there.

I have passed this info along to support, but has been passed up the chain or tossed in the circular file? I don't know because I've received zero feedback other than "we can't help" and a closed ticket for a response. that's the frustrating part to me, no actual response. starting to feel like I'd get more communication from Bungie at this point 😕

EDIT: add the toroid from today's devstream to the list of things I've received. 

23 minutes ago, (XB1)shinmei ryu said:

Nef you will clearly see I never said that, and rarely is utopia possible even in fiction without altering humanity itself. Being aggressive and creating hyperbole doesnt help do anything but get others incensed or your point ignored. The concept that we can't have some level of civility or common courtesy to each other without it being a perfect world is silly by itself. It literally accomplishes nothing productive to throw a tantrum or call names was the only point I tried to express beyond the original mention on the troubleshooting process. 

Fair enough. But its a two way street. Being ignored, and I don't count the posts about the drop fix being thrown out into the wild as engagement with the community, and then eventually, after proof that there was indeed issue on their end with the drops, being told its your fault you didn't get your investment, tends to rub a consumer the wrong way, wouldn't you agree?

Continued silence, three weeks of it, is also not a strong showing of confidence, either. 

I have been sarcastic and snide, but they ignored me when I wasn't as well.

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right spot or not, I'm curious as to how long it takes to get the twitch drops from yesterdays Prime Time? I watched the entire show and I haven't gotten anything regarding the 500 Ducats, and I have yet to receive the Lazulite Toroid that was on today's DevStream. Yes I have checked to make sure that both my twitch and pc accounts are linked. Thanks for your assistance. 

Archived