Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #254!

[DE]Megan

I never got Ducat drop yesterday and I watched the full stream from beginning to very end without interruption. I've written on forum but I never get a response. this isnt the first time this happened, please respond, I'm feeling frustrated because I never know if I'm going to get the drop even if I watch the full stream...

12 hours ago, (PS4)FluxOmega said:

No Ducats drop for me on PS4 last night. I got the Credit Booster last week, and the Ephemera from TennoCon, so drops are definitely working... But I haven't had any of the Ducat drops in the last couple months. 

I love the game, and I love the streams, but it is annoying to miss out on these bonuses. 

Hopefully things will be fixed after your downtime and rework to the system, cuz right now, my Operator is sad she won't be able to afford her shiny new Fashion Frame gear from Baro 😥

Just to add for reference... I watch on Twitch, and received the drop from tonight's Dev Stream fine. My Mrs has the exact same problem too (also PS4 player, watching on Twitch)... No Ducat drops, but the rest have been fine (except the Prime Time Nitain drop that time, which was remediated with a 2 x Nitain drop the following night on the Dev Stream, which worked)... 

Update; I honestly believe whatever is wrong is specifically related to ducats and consoles. I watched for exactly 35 minutes today and received the toroid drop. So over the last few months, every time since the single ducat error that the drop has been ducats it has failed. Everything else save nekros himself has worked as intended. 

No changes have been made to my twitch, how I watch, etc. 

Twitch; war6425 

I'm on Xbox, and have both tWitch and Mixer. (Didn't expect double drops, just wanna hang out with Mixer friends)

If there was a problem with tWitch, I should get from Mixer.

No, I got nothing from both.

There was few times when it (Ducat drop) didn't work on PC, but did work on Xbox.

I got the drops on PC but not PS4 despite them both watching at the same time on two different machines to ensure no browser collision... support just gives the typical well sorry make sure your stuff is linked, despite the fact I said specifically that it worked during tennocon so I know they are linked properly... put down the scripted cards and actually help... *sigh*  /rant off

I'm really just not going to watch any further streams and I encourage anyone that failed to receive drops to temporarily unfollow and not watch the streams until we get confirmation that there should be no more problems. Moreso, I'd encourage DE to stop promising what you can't deliver considering the fallout from Tennocon where by your own admittance you tackled the easiest fix and refuse to resolve any others, and subsequently locking the containment thread for posts relating to this issue, which again by your admittance several times was BROKEN FROM YOUR END and paired with ordering support to not issue missing drops to individual players. 

If you can't have a working system and can't allow support to hand out missing drops when your broken system breaks on several users, then just don't. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)PompousNinja156 said:

If you can't have a working system and can't allow support to hand out missing drops when your broken system breaks on several users, then just don't. 

If they refused to offer drops, then there wouldn't be a need for people to watch at the time of streaming, which gives them ad revenue. Without that carrot to dangle, people would just get the Youtube video highlights and their precious 1 Million followers goal would get further from their grasp.

Besides, you want to hear about all the cool stuff coming our way, not worry about the past. That's old news, right?

I'm with you, by the way. I removed myself from following since I got shafted after Tennocon. I continuously hope in vain to see some fix to the unreceived drops, but by this point, with their attitude on the matter, it's something we will never see. They got what they needed out of us.

Archived