Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loosing randomly Extractors

TBB.

Since roughly ~2 weeks now, i randomly "loose" one of my deployed four Extractor Drones.

Especially when i quit a gaming session and later or the next day relog into the game.

Meaning, i always deploy on the same four planets the Extractor Drones, and when i can recollect them, every so often now, only three Drones are displayed to be recollectable and having gathered materials in the summarization UI.

But i have not lost any Extractors due to damge or such. I still have the same amount of Titan Extractor Drones as before, just that for some random reason, one of the four deployed Extractors did quit it's mission early it seems.

I always deploy Titan Extractor Drones on Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Eris.

Is this just visual glitch not showing all Drones and their collected materials in the UI, or are factually Drones quitting their job?

I was going to create a thread about this if no one else had.  I can also report that I've had extractors going crazy.  Sometimes I deploy one, and it doesn't go, and I have to deploy it several times before it sticks, and then I later end up with more drones deployed than my mastery rank allows for, and then sometimes I deploy 3, but only 2 show up for collection, etc.  Weird stuff.  But I always end up with the same number in my inventory in the end, so I haven't actually lost anything.  It's a fairly low priority issue, but I'm happy to see it's being dealt with.  :D

i have been having a similar problem. I will deploy an extractor, but when i go back to the planet later, it will not show that i deployed it and it let's me deploy another on the same planet. it happens at random, and usually only with 1 of the planets i try to deploy on. the planet is random.

when it bugs out, the deploy button changes to retrieve, but the picture of the extractor doesn't change. if i press retrieve it just goes to the screen where u pick a extractor to deploy. if i exit navigation and go back the deploy button appears again.

when i go to collect the resources, i get an extra box of resources when i press the collect all extractors button. However, it is only visual. i kept track of the resources before and after collection, and it appears that i do not get the resources from the extra one deployed.

At this point I watch if it actually took one from inventory as I do #2 and #3 and sometimes go to act like I want to deploy a 4th to make sure it tells me I've already reached my limit to make sure I've gotten all 3 set out. When retrieving, I make sure the icon goes away so I know it pulled all 3 back in.

• 2 weeks later...