Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give us better sensitivity options.

Aliothale

We need some better sensitivity options in Warframe on PC, ones that provide us with a decimal based number to get our proper sensitivity like almost every other shooter has in 2019. Vertical+Horizontal options would be ideal also since Sniper rifles have a lowered vertical sensitivity that makes them feel like crap. Operator sensitivity would be nice as well and just making everything a 1:1 ratio across the board would make the game feel much better. The lowered sens in the Orbiter as a Warframe is unnecessary and the higher sens in the Orbiter as your operator is also unnecessary. 

Let's clean this up a bit and give people more options to customize their experience. A custom crosshair feature would be really nice also since the default one is pretty awful.

Edited by Aliothale

Totally agree.
Also, a separate sensitivity slider of decoration would be nice. Currently it consider non of the sensitivity option and is super fast. I'm forced to change my DPI (from 1600 to 00) everytime I decorate my orbiter because of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to bump this. Having a really hard time lately finding something I'm comfortable with. I need to be able to get to somewhere inbetween 4.0 and 4.5 @ 400 DPI... but It won't let me. It either feels too slow or too fast. This just sucks. It's ruining my muscle memory for the competitive shooters I play too.