Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It seems DE have forgotten to give Eidolon Shards a purpose?

OwlOfJune

I don't really run Eidolon runs often but I already got 60 Shards, and there is literally no use of them except for Quill standing (which I maxed out a while ago) + getting Paracesis (which I have crafted)

Wish I could turn em into Focus like Brilliant or Radiant Shards, or have BP to turn some of it into either of it.

Oh and even though I am pretty far off, the even the 'higher' Shards basically become meaningless after maxing all Focus schools? Hope that gets updated with newer content, which seems to focus on Operators.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, OwlOfJune said:

Oh and even though I am pretty far off, the even the 'higher' Shards basically become meaningless after maxing all Focus schools? Hope that gets updated with newer content, which seems to focus on Operators.

No, newer content will require other resources. Otherwise a lot of people would just max out/craft everything from the newer content and cry when there is nothing more to do.

2 hours ago, Caine2112 said:

I wish regular Eidolon shards could be converted to Focus, like say 5000 or 10000 focus.  As it stands, there is nothing you can use them for anymore now that Operator arcanes only require standing.

While nice in theory I've maxed Focus as well so would still be useless to me.  To be real an endless Quill standing sink seems unnecessary.  I'd prefer they just made varied ways to get Arcanes so we all didn't have so many extra shards.