[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for watching Devstream #129!

2 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Gauss seems boring

Keep S#&$ like that to yourself. You can have your own opinion, but when you openly disregard the work actually put into putting out a Warframe without the slightest bit of valid feedback, anything you have to say should be immediately disregarded as nothing but childish moaning. Which is something I'm sure the devs are used to doing at this point. I'm not trying to champion for anyone, but this kind of blatent lack of consideration for time and effort spent on something with no amount of constructive criticism, is neither desired nor required.

• Woah 1

49 минут назад, (NSW)Aila сказал:

Uhhhh temporary "invulnerability" against some types of damage (more likely a high damage resist) was not what Defy did. Did you forget how to play old Wukong that quickly? If so, seems like the rework hit its mark!

I like rework. I don't like current 3. It's useless. I said it and why I think so in rework topic. (Spoiler: I don't want old Defy back.)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Lazulite Toroid as a Twitch Drop?
Are you serious?
I have farmed that mission over a hundred times, just to get Shocking step for me and a friend.
I have well over 100 of them.

I wasted 1 Gigabyte of internet usage for pretty much nothing.
I didn't watch the stream because it was going to be choppy, from my bad internet anyway, (and didn't care for "spoilers")
I literally set it up and took a nap.

DE, please, please, pleeeeease, tell us what the twitch drop is, every time, not just some times.
I would have rather gotten yesterday's 500 Ducats, then today's 1 Toroid.

who framed roger rabbit crying GIFOkay I'm done. Had to have fun with that last one.

Edited by Stargazer_Libra
  • Satisfied 1

Love Gauss's kit from what was shown, it would be awesome if could pick up enemies during his one. This way he could get even more out of his kinetic slam.

This gives his 1 the ability to seperate key targets from a group of enemies, and makes this power more effective against enemies further away from walls. 

eqisqvmy2qc31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Currently he pushes enemies over which takes away some of the visual impact, while taking enemies with you and slamming into a wall with you would very likely look and feel rad as hell :3

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, TwonkeyKong said:

Love Gauss's kit from what was shown, it would be awesome if could pick up enemies during his one. This way he could get even more out of his kinetic slam.

This gives his 1 the ability to seperate key targets from a group of enemies, and makes this power more effective against enemies further away from walls. 

eqisqvmy2qc31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Currently he pushes enemies over which takes away some of the visual impact, while taking enemies with you and slamming into a wall with you would very likely look and feel rad as hell :3

giphy.gif

Hell yeah, I'm all for that idea!

Posted (edited)

wukong... whatever happened to wukong, didn't expect the nidus 'rocky' texture.... I'm assuming the missing armor mentioned will make up the missing parts of the concept art work.  Can't say I like the current look either if I'm honest.

zephyr... underwhelming would be the kindest description... it just doesn't feel like a deluxe skin.

Itzal... not sure I like the replacement ability for blink and the same goes for the change to blink.   Blink mk2 seems to basically be a dodge move by the sounds of it, I'd have much preferred the existing blink just being assigned to the 5 (operator) button (it has no use in archwing) on all archwings.

Gauss... I'll reserve full judgement until I try it but I found it comical that part of his first ability is literally blink just on a warframe.... I can't see me using him on a regular basis based on the video though.

Still waiting on titania deluxe which was announced at tennocon 2018... shouldn't that have been out BEFORE wukong deluxe...

People complaining over Lazulite toroid... I can understand why....they said to use on something but it's only used for little duck standing and building hildryn.... so for anyone who has hildryn and has levelled up little duck standing there is no use for it, and that's ignoring the fact you'll likely get enough of them during your farming for hildryn/ephemera to cover more than you'll need.  Can we please get something that EVERYONE can use as a drop next time...maybe the drop could have been one of items from the four alerts you set off instead...

Edited by LSG501

You guys seemed really tired. I know you've been working hard, but please don't forget to take care of yourselves. The origin system depends on it! Thanks for the hard work. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Stargazer_Libra said:

Hell yeah, I'm all for that idea!

I want it to take self collision damage. 

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

1. Damn shame, that all 4 of the GofL are in the void. New players can do the two taters, but those last two are going to be hell.

2. What the hell happened to the Wukong Deluxe skin? Did that artist leave, too?

3. Gauss, when? I was hoping he was going to be released at the end of the dev stream. 🤣

Honestly, though. I'm excited for Gauss. I love his look (think there was an alt helm), and his unique mechanics. Can't wait to see what else would be released with him. Something for sentinels, perhaps?

Would love a delta-like sentinel, that fires armor piercing missiles every 10s -- similar to the stomp of the pet moas. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=delta+dart&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjItZTW-9PjAhVLmeAKHZkCBLYQ_AUIEigC&biw=1920&bih=937

4. Get some sleep. You all looked pretty bad.

:hexis::suda:

Edited by GrazedZero
Concern for their health.

Hi, I don't usually post here but please take more time to fix and design that wukong skin. I saw the original design and it was wonderful but now the outcome looks weird and kind of disappointing. Maybe tweak the colors and modify the form and I don't care if it doesn't get released next week or month, I just want my wukong to look like the great monkey king he is so please take your time. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stargazer_Libra said:

who framed roger rabbit crying GIFOkay I'm done. Had to have fun with that last one.

Maybe not on that level, but I am complaining about something.

Yeah not the biggest Wukong fan but that deluxe went from looking pretty good in its earlier state to wow this is ugly, it seems to be using a similar rocky look as the Atlas deluxe but I'm also one of those that thinks the Atlas deluxe needs a 2nd pass as the stone texture just looks so god awful.

Aside from that I hope we have things to do between now and Fall as we wait for Empyrian, cause right now I and probably many others are just logging in for the daily login maybe a sortie and see what the daily NW task is. It isn't enough to really keep me in the game and I love this game but all we seem to get is short term filler. Getting sick of the salads, I want a friggin' steak.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

Hi, I don't usually post here but please take more time to fix and design that wukong skin. I saw the original design and it was wonderful but now the outcome looks weird and kind of disappointing. Maybe tweak the colors and modify the form and I don't care if it doesn't get released next week or month, I just want my wukong to look like the great monkey king he is so please take your time. Thank you. 

I want the hair to be energy like Revenant's beard, instead of physical.

• Applause 2

still waiting for an announcement of another way to acquire the lotus ephemera u know because twitch drops are buggy and broken and a terrible way of rewarding your player base exclusive items

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Agreed. That physical hair looks horrible. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I just want to know how Wukong went from this: 

D7Wi3ecXoAAk64c?format=png&name=900x900

to this: 
ME4rtHPGbha2nJXdgjNyXgZ-zPGT5vREa_NIhuCS

THIS! Absolutelly and Totally THIS right here.

I mean, I was hyped for Wukong deluxe, but now?... He looks like broken egg shells for crist sake! Nop, not gonna spend my plat on that. 

Gauss looks like a mesh of several other Warframes, both in looks and in abilities. I don't see what his "hook" is really. And don't say speed, Nova would trash him in a blink of an eye.

Railjack seems to be having more problems than fixes... Fingers crossed do.

And finally I just wanted to say that THE DROP DID FALL ON CONSOLES! It's either a miracle, or the problem seems to be limited(?) to Ducats... I think.

• Applause 1

Not sure about the ''let's ship gauss and grendel at the same time'' idea. One looks close enough to completion, while we haven't even had so much as a first look at the second.

besides, should they need improvements / fixes in the weeks following their release date, wouldn't it be better for each one to have their own time in the spotlight ? 

• Upvote 1

I really thought that Gauss would play different.

And hey the Twitch drop worked this time, 2 out 3 not bad. Only the stuff I need fails, like, I never got Ducats.

3 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

@DE 

This Pls!!!!!!!!!!!! Energy hair would be very very cool 

Also the original color design looks way better than current "thing" I saw. So Please take time to fix the skin.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

@DE 

This Pls!!!!!!!!!!!! Energy hair would be very very cool 

Also the original color design looks way better than current "thing" I saw. So Please take time to fix the skin.

Make him either more monkey like or more buddhist please? Or jade dragon armor like nezha. Keep with his source lore

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Good to hear you've been working on melee 3.0, but I'd really like if you'd at least respond regarding all the issues raised with the way RMB switch and autoblock are right now for melee and would be after combo input rework as well.

Also, everyone together now: Sonic boom, sonic boom, sonic boom...

Edited by vaarnaaarne

That Shawzin ! Damn I want a Flute ! Can I have a Flute ! I want to play flute with my mirage clones !

Imagine the macro players and the shawzin... THIS IS GONNA BE INSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE !

We need some king of identical work on the dojo drums too, right now they're not usable efficiently enought to produce a concerto, but there is potential !

Someone said 2019 was the year of space for Warframe ? Meh I say it's the year of Sound !

You know what would be super awesome? If Baro brought Primed Rush soon

• Applause 1

Hello everyone 

I have a question about Gauss release date when will at be  ?

Thank you 

Best regards