Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for watching Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

@DE 

This Pls!!!!!!!!!!!! Energy hair would be very very cool 

D7Wi3ecXoAAk64c?format=png&name=900x900

Also the original color design looks way better than current "thing" I saw. So Please take time to fix the skin.

Or even better, make it like real hair texuture

:sadcry: i missed the live stream

but then again it was to Hot here 40 Celcius

thats where the melting point begins in human feeling

Unable to play or do anything

Awell i hope you guys got the nice rewards

gonna watch the offline stream today hopefully if iam not gleued to the deskchair in the meantime :tongue:

2 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:sadcry: i missed the live stream

but then again it was to Hot here 40 Celcius

thats where the melting point begins in human feeling

Unable to play or do anything

Awell i hope you guys got the nice rewards

gonna watch the offline stream today hopefully if iam not gleued to the deskchair in the meantime :tongue:

1 toroid. 

16 hours ago, LSG501 said:

wukong... whatever happened to wukong, didn't expect the nidus 'rocky' texture.... I'm assuming the missing armor mentioned will make up the missing parts of the concept art work.  Can't say I like the current look either if I'm honest.

zephyr... underwhelming would be the kindest description... it just doesn't feel like a deluxe skin.

Itzal... not sure I like the replacement ability for blink and the same goes for the change to blink.   Blink mk2 seems to basically be a dodge move by the sounds of it, I'd have much preferred the existing blink just being assigned to the 5 (operator) button (it has no use in archwing) on all archwings.

Gauss... I'll reserve full judgement until I try it but I found it comical that part of his first ability is literally blink just on a warframe.... I can't see me using him on a regular basis based on the video though.

Still waiting on titania deluxe which was announced at tennocon 2018... shouldn't that have been out BEFORE wukong deluxe...

People complaining over Lazulite toroid... I can understand why....they said to use on something but it's only used for little duck standing and building hildryn.... so for anyone who has hildryn and has levelled up little duck standing there is no use for it, and that's ignoring the fact you'll likely get enough of them during your farming for hildryn/ephemera to cover more than you'll need.  Can we please get something that EVERYONE can use as a drop next time...maybe the drop could have been one of items from the four alerts you set off instead...

Might not be a bad idea on that last part when you consider new players aren't going to be able to hope to clear The Void missions unless they have help from higher levelled players. I'll admit I got trashed by one shot Corrupted Corpus but handled Vor like he was the foot soldier.

I tuned in hoping to hear good news about railjack soming soon only to learn about another novelty frame and that we will be waiting another 4+ months before we get railjack content on console. Gauss looks cool and all but I can’t wait to put the Space in space ninja.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I tuned in hoping to hear good news about railjack soming soon only to learn about another novelty frame and that we will be waiting another 4+ months before we get railjack content on console. Gauss looks cool and all but I can’t wait to put the Space in space ninja.

I tuned in hoping to hear their fix for the tennocon drops. By their own acknowledgement, not all players who watched tennocon with linked accounts got their drops. It has been 3 weeks and there is still no response. The 2 official threads about it have been closed. There was a problem with drops the stream immediately following tennocon and the only response was that they would just stop drops for a while. People who are waiting for lotus are still waiting.

Unfortunately, the stream was mostly about running fast...

47 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

I tuned in hoping to hear their fix for the tennocon drops. By their own acknowledgement, not all players who watched tennocon with linked accounts got their drops. It has been 3 weeks and there is still no response. The 2 official threads about it have been closed. There was a problem with drops the stream immediately following tennocon and the only response was that they would just stop drops for a while. People who are waiting for lotus are still waiting.

Unfortunately, the stream was mostly about running fast...

I don't think they will ever address it, much less fix it and do what is right. They'll likely close this thread before too long, anyways. As much as I hate it, we just flat lost this one. I've sent messages to multiple people and still haven't been given the time of day. Bad enough we got the mods coming through closing the threads when we talk about the lost drops. It's not coincidence, for sure, there are other threads from past Prime Times and devstreams that are still open, just nothing happening in them. Oddly enough, the ones that get locked are the ones where we ask about "You-know-what".

1 hour ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

I don't think they will ever address it, much less fix it and do what is right. They'll likely close this thread before too long, anyways. As much as I hate it, we just flat lost this one. I've sent messages to multiple people and still haven't been given the time of day. Bad enough we got the mods coming through closing the threads when we talk about the lost drops. It's not coincidence, for sure, there are other threads from past Prime Times and devstreams that are still open, just nothing happening in them. Oddly enough, the ones that get locked are the ones where we ask about "You-know-what".

Actually the ones that get locked are locked immediately after 1 specific guy comes in and starts insulting people. Because he insults people  it gives the mods a cause to lock the thread. Check it out. Right before each thread  was locked the one guy was there insulting people.

If he comes into this thread. Locked in the next few posts after.

Archived