Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lazulite Toroid as a Twitch Drop

Lazulite Toroid as a Twitch Drop?
Are you serious?
I have farmed that mission over a hundred times, just to get Shocking step for me and a friend.
I have well over 100 of them.

I wasted 1 Gigabyte of internet usage for pretty much nothing.
I didn't watch the stream because it was going to be choppy, from my bad internet anyway, (and didn't care for "spoilers")
I literally set it up and took a nap.

DE, please, please, pleeeeease, tell us what the twitch drop is, every time, not just some times.
I would have rather gotten yesterday's 500 Ducats, then today's 1 Toroid.

• Like 1

The bottom text on the stream told us what drop it is and i think Rebecca even mentioned it pretty early in the stream. So you really didnt need to watch the entire stream.

Edit: I just noticed that the tweet about the devstream also said what drop it was.

Edited by Drachnyn
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I can change the video quality during a stream? How?
I remember trying, and it didn't do anything.

you can also set it to audio only, not sure it that messes with the drops, there should be a gear icon where you can choose quality.

18 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

CRb95yb.png

4 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

I didn't watch the stream because it was going to be choppy, from my bad internet anyway, (and didn't care for "spoilers")
I literally set it up and took a nap.

~
When I say, "Tell us the twitch drop"
I mean in the actual Forum page telling us along when it's happening on what day and time.
They do sometimes tell us what it dropping, but not every time, which annoys me.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

~
I mean in the actual Forum page telling us along when it's happening on what day and time.
They do sometimes tell us what it dropping, but not every time, which annoys me.

I mean, you turn on the stream and leaves it on for a drop because of crappy net, but wouldt even stick long enough to see what the drop was.

You dont use Twitter, but wouldnt cost much to click the "Twitter" on the top of the Forum (that leads straight to the PlayWarframe) and just check, you dont need to make an account.

Or any other form of "Hey, can someone tell me what the Twitch drop will be?"

The image of DJ Khaled still applies.

Edited by Kaotyke

13 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

~

You must to learn to read in first time

20 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

Should have been lotus ephemera if they were following the theme of items that did not get distributed well... just saying

I agree they still need to fix this for many players. Myself included. I remember 2018 they just gave everyone logged in the rewards even if you didnt have twitch linked. Thats how I got my Ash Prime without twitch.

8 hours ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Why are you upset about free loot? If it was just 1000 salvage would you still waste your effort in watching it? Or is the reward the only thing you want?

I already explained why.
1 gigabyte of my internet usage (of 20 per month) wasted, on 1 of something that I already have over 100 of, and don't need any more of.

2 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

The what?

A Resource out on the Plains of Eidolon but as those Wisp things , I remember seeing one of those as a Twitch Drop from DE's streams.  Was thinking maybe the Lazulite Toroid would of been done the same rather than giving one out as a resource.

They verbally told us what the Twitch reward was at the beginning of the stream but it was also shown at the bottom of the screen for the entire devstream. This could’ve been easily avoided if you didn’t want the reward then you click off and you wouldn’t have had to use your 1gb of Internet, problem solved. 

While I do agree that they should that tell us the reward before hand, this isn’t really DE’s fault though since you weren’t really paying much attention, just saying. 🤷‍♂️

On 2019-07-26 at 5:58 PM, General_Durandal said:

I don't use Twitter.

They also said what it was early in the stream.

On a related note, though, I got shocking step earlier today when farming for toroids. I don't think I'll build it, though. I'm looking forward to the spore ephemera instead.