Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cradicias

Grendel. PLEASE

Recommended Posts

PLEASE, tell me Grendel... will be our version of Kirby. I want to eat enemies and then gain abilities based on what I ate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

PLEASE, tell me Grendel... will be our version of Kirby. I want to eat enemies and then gain abilities based on what I ate.

"Grendel then gets the ability of severe clone degradation after eating a Ghoul."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

"Grendel then gets the ability of severe clone degradation after eating a Ghoul."

I hadn't thought of that, but unique "Kirby abilities" depending on what he ate would be rad tbh

Like basic enemies would just give hp or whatever, but "elite" enemies like eximus giving special abilities would be rad. Eat a healer to gain the healer aura, or eat a cold eximus to gain their cold aura, that'd be cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grendel: *Eats Grineer bombard, sprouts a cannon out of arm*

Also Grendel: *Eats a Prodman, becomes the hero of legends.... John Prodman*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grendel eats an Umbra Forma and goes into super saiyan mode. The end of the universe is nigh!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cradicias said:

Grendel: *Eats Grineer bombard, sprouts a cannon out of arm*

Also Grendel: *Eats a Prodman, becomes the hero of legends.... John Prodman*

Grendel tries to eat John Prodman and instead gets eaten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grendel eats corrupted Vor, takes control of the squad's VoIP and audio settings, and...you can guess the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Grendel eats corrupted Vor, takes control of the squad's VoIP and audio settings, and...you can guess the rest.

Or he eats normal Vor. 

*Looks at a group of yummy Grineer*

"I SEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grendel eats level 160 Corrupted Heavy Gunner and becomes the focus of endless forum arguments about DPS circa 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...