Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't summon Hydrolyst/Gantulyst - "insert shard" randomly not working

Kwikwilyaqa

Pt of two players, was carrying a friend in the fight in both times. Yesterday he could not insert his shard to summon the Gantulyst (I could, and was the host - we enter the Plains from Cetus); today, we both could not insert the shard to summon the Hydrolyst (me, host again - we enter from the Orbiter). Same as this topic from last year:

Anyone having this issue to add more information? The interaction is still there, it simple does not work (and yes, we both had the Brilliant and Radiant Eidolon Shards required).

In today's fight also the lures didn't captured the Gantulyst (i had six charged with me inside of his bubble when i killed him, so yes, was close enough), who simple dropped dead after the fight, disconnecting the lures a moment after he was killed.

EDIT: Somehow was fixed when he consumed (for focus) all his shards - still need to test some more, but keep this as reference if someone experience the same bug.

EDIT II: Consuming all the shards was the solution. No more problems after this.

Edited by Kwikwilyaqa

Again today, he could not insert the shard to summon the Gantulyst - the prompt is there but it does not work. He extracted after the Teralyst (and the failed attempt to insert the shard), what made possible for me to do both (Gantulyst/Hydrolist) fight without any issues. Also, dying, /unstuck, jumping in water and whatever does not "fix" the character when the bug happens...