Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Default Regulators Appearance for Mesa Prime

GF-110

1,100 hours in and still loving Warframe. Just wondering if it was possible to get Mesa's Default Appearance for her Regulators usable on Mesa Prime. I realize that this might be an oversight as the Peacemakers are the only exalted weapon I can think of that has an appearance option which is overwritten by a Prime Appearance Variant.

Edited by GF-110
  • Like 1

I think that'd be good for player customization. If you own it, you should be able to use it as an appearance.

But just thought it was odd that other Primes & Mesa Primes had access to their default head and skin appearances except for Mesa's regulators.

• Like 1

I think prime appearance should stay limited to the prime warframes. In my opinion it would make them less special if "normal" warframes would be able to use prime appearance.

Default regulator skin is so obvious I really thought it's already in the game and I was kinda suprised when I couldn't find it. I think they will sooner or later add it to the game maybe nobody has noticed that it's missing ^^ Until then I will use "normal" Mesa.